ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Hourly pay

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Hourly pay

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:36 pm

ChugaLuvMe wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:09 pm
AmazonianX wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:04 pm
Cohabitation documents are to cover the last 2years. From at least 3 sources, at intervals of 3-4months. Provide what you have as close as possible to meeting the requirements. You should be alright.
Ok that's great, I think I have one final question before we can apply though...

I was going to use 13 Nov 2022 to 13 May 2023 payslips (paid weekly basis). Since then, I've received two more payslips - only one of these show on my recent bank statement. The pay from my job paid on June 02 isn't on my bank statement, as statements are generated end of the month.

Do I need to provide my latest payslip or can I continue to use payslip from 13 May 2023, since it's less than 28 days old?
What the weekly pay gives you is the option of doing the financial evidence either with latest payslips where slips and statements corroborate each other (which will be my pref) or using anyone complying with within 28days.
Yours to choose.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:37 pm

ChugaLuvMe wrote:
AmazonianX wrote:
Cohabitation documents are to cover the last 2years. From at least 3 sources, at intervals of 3-4months. Provide what you have as close as possible to meeting the requirements. You should be alright.
Ok that's great, I think I have one final question before we can apply though...

I was going to use 13 Nov 2022 to 13 May 2023 payslips (paid weekly basis). Since then, I've received two more payslips - only one of these show on my recent bank statement. The pay from my job paid on June 02 isn't on my bank statement, as statements are generated end of the month.

Do I need to provide my latest payslip or can I continue to use payslip from 13 May 2023, since it's less than 28 days old?
What the weekly pay gives you is the option of doing the financial evidence either with latest payslips where slips and statements corroborate each other (which will be my pref) or using anyone complying with within 28days.
Yours to choose.

ChugaLuvMe
Malta

Post by ChugaLuvMe » Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:45 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:37 pm
ChugaLuvMe wrote:
AmazonianX wrote:

Yours to choose.
Ah ok, that is good. I have one from May 20th which I'll use since it's also the last one on my bank statement. Many thanks, all the best.

ChugaLuvMe
Malta

Post by ChugaLuvMe » Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:25 pm

Ok we have applied, fingers crossed! Biometrics were £139, but we were able to get a free one on July 04th.

Will update once we receive a decision, thanks all for your help in getting us ready to apply.

ChugaLuvMe
Malta

Post by ChugaLuvMe » Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:52 am

Hello all,

Applied on June 6th, Biometrics on July 4th, received an email asking for further info on July 22 (they wanted consent forms part 2+3...), email confirming decision granted July 26 woo, standard service too

A lot less stressful than last time during covid where we had to wait 7 months

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:52 am

ChugaLuvMe wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:52 am
Hello all,

Applied on June 6th, Biometrics on July 4th, received an email asking for further info on July 22 (they wanted consent forms part 2+3...), email confirming decision granted July 26 woo, standard service too

A lot less stressful than last time during covid where we had to wait 7 months
Congratulations