ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bringing Sibling on a Standard Visitor Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

benjamintrevor
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Bringing Sibling on a Standard Visitor Visa

Post by benjamintrevor » Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:05 pm

I'm applying for my parents on a Standard Visitor Visa to attend my graduation ceremony. I have provided them with an invitation letter, while my uncle has given them another letter confirming that he will provide accommodation and financial support.

I also wish to include my sibling, who is a medical student and studying in our home country. However, I am concerned that this may affect my parents' visa application. As we do not have any other family members back home, I would appreciate any advice on how to make the application process successful.

Sysy
Newly Registered
Kenya

Re: Bringing Sibling on a Standard Visitor Visa

Post by Sysy » Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:01 pm

My understanding is that they process every application separately even though the family members are traveling together.