ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

worried flr(m)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jess
Newly Registered

worried flr(m)

Post by jess » Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:25 am

Hello im a bit worried. Me and my partner are going to get married on 27 of dec 2008 and im going to apply for spouse visa so I need to fill flr(m) form. But my 6 month fiancée visa expiring on 11 of January 2009. I know we should done everything earlier but when I arrived in Uk I was 3 week pregnant and a month later something tragical happened. I had miscarriage I was very ill I needed to go to hospital at was terrible. So I wasnot in propel physical and emotional health to do anything. So im scarred now they will refused my application because it going to be send quite late.i do not know what to think. :(

djb123
Member of Standing

Post by djb123 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:33 pm

As long as they receive your application for FLR by the 11th January you will be ok.

There wouldn't be any problems at all if you sent it by special delivery as late as the 8th January.

jess
Newly Registered

Post by jess » Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:33 pm

thank you feel a bit better