ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Schengen visa for France

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ruks
Newly Registered

Schengen visa for France

Post by ruks » Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:54 pm

Me and my husband want to go to paris at the end of january. I am a british citizen and he is pakistani citizen. He currenly has a 2 year spouse visa. What documents do we need for Schengen visa ?

Thanks

Plum70
Diamond Member

Re: Schengen visa for France

Post by Plum70 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:54 am

ruks wrote:Me and my husband want to go to paris at the end of january. I am a british citizen and he is pakistani citizen. He currenly has a 2 year spouse visa. What documents do we need for Schengen visa ?
The French embassy's website will tell you this.

djb123
Member of Standing

Re: Schengen visa for France

Post by djb123 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:59 am

ruks wrote:Me and my husband want to go to paris at the end of january. I am a british citizen and he is pakistani citizen. He currenly has a 2 year spouse visa. What documents do we need for Schengen visa ?

Thanks
Just the application form, both your passports, and your marriage certificate.

I hope though you are already starting to look to arrange this as the minimum delay for a Pakistani citizen to get a schengen visa through the French embassy is 4 weeks from the initial date of your application.