ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Earning Points in Tier1 Extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

go2khurram
Member of Standing

Earning Points in Tier1 Extension

Post by go2khurram » Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:09 pm

Hi guys,

I am an IT professional and working in UK. I am getting 25K per annum. But to get tier1 extension I need to prove 35K per annum. I am doing some home tuitions and weekend cash jobs in through which I can make £800 - £900 monthly but this additional earnings are neither on record nor taxable.

I would appreciated if some one guide me that what can I do to claim this earning?

Regards,

KK

push
United Kingdom

Re: Earning Points in Tier1 Extension

Post by push » Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:05 pm

go2khurram wrote:Hi guys,

I am doing some home tuitions and weekend cash jobs in through which I can make £800 - £900 monthly but this additional earnings are neither on record nor taxable.

I would appreciated if some one guide me that what can I do to claim this earning?

Regards,

KK
You sure that these additional incomes are not taxable? The fact that you are not declaring the income does not mean it is not taxable (unless you are doing so under some legitimate route). My guess is, if you are not declaring an income you cant claim points for it!!