ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

October 2008 - Applicatants from India - Timeline

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

themagger

Got the Visa :)

Post by themagger » Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:41 pm

Hi all,
First of all i would like to thank all of the members of this forum and people maintaining this website.
I received my visa on 5th December 2008, stamped from 4 Dec 2008 to 4 Dec 2011.

Here are the timelines:

1. Filed Visa application with VFS New Delhi: 08 Oct 2008
2. Receipt of application by BHC New Delhi: 10 Oct 2008
3. Integra: No idea when it happened, but BHC people told me that they received Integra reports on 24th October 2008.
4. Visa stamped on 04 Dec 2008.
5. Documents received along with the passport on 05 Dec 2008 by Blue Dart.

Though my case was pretty simple, the time was taken because there was some technical problem with BHC for the apps received in the first week of Oct, esp just before 10th Oct.

Following documents were submitted by me:
1. Age proof: Passport (20 points)
2. Income: 12 payslips (Printed on normal white paper but stamped and signed from employer),and Bank Statements(on bank stationary, signed and stamped) : (30 points)
4. Education: Undergraduate engineering Degree(Original) and original marksheets : 20 points
5. English language: The online tool of BIA recognized my undergraduation, hence the degree served this purpose as well.
6. Maintenance funds: Letter from the bank branch manager stating the availability of funds and that the amount did not drop below a particular value(greater than 2800 GBP), i also submitted a declaration on stamp paper from my parents, as i relied on the joint account.

I wanted to keep my application as simple as possible, as the PBS appendix form(to be submitted while filing the application) itself requires all the details of the documents you are submitting, i did not include any cover letter or anything else in my application. However if your case is a little complex and you are not able to include the intricacies in your appendix, it is advisable to include the cover letter, explaining the case.

Thanks a lot again, everyone. Now its the job fight :)

PS: I did not receive the bank statements and my payslips back :?

Vedapon
Newly Registered

Successful Tier 1 application

Post by Vedapon » Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:37 am

Hello everyone

Pleased to report I received my Tier 1 visa UK entry clearance.

Date of submission : 28th October 2008
Receipt of passport with visa : 11th December 2008
Center : VFS Malaysia
Timeframe : 30 working days / 6 weeks (as informed by VFS)

All documents were returned to me with the exception of bank letters and bank statements relating to the maintenance fund.

Good luck to everyone else. It's been a very tense period of waiting for me. Hang in there, make sure your application is fool-proof and does not give a chance to the caseworker for rejection. Pray and hope for the best.

sanjaysinghuk
Newly Registered

Post by sanjaysinghuk » Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:26 am

Hello Everyone

Any luck with VFS Delhi?

Are there any updates in this new year ?

I have been advised by BHC delhi, " Caseworker is working .... got huge backlogs"

I applied on 24 October 08
at VFS Delhi .....

Kindly please update your status..
Wish you all a very happy new year.

Regards
Sanjay

rahul429
Newly Registered

Post by rahul429 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:52 pm

I applied on 22nd October, at Delhi.
Havent received yet.

Still Waiting.. :(

Regards,
Rahul

pdhinoja
Newly Registered

got visa

Post by pdhinoja » Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:19 pm

Guys,

Finally I fot relief.

Applied from BHC bombay on 7th October,2008.

Got visa stamped for 3 years today with my 3 dependents (wife,2 kids).

Thank god last 3 months was frastrating. but it paid at last.

someone please tell me what will be the time line to be in UK once we get visa stamped for main aaplicant as well as depedents?

raja2008
Newly Registered

Re: got visa

Post by raja2008 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:58 am

Hi,

Congrats,

You need to travel in 3 months. If later you should have proper reasons to explain because there can be questions for the delay.

I was tensed because I applied on 21-Nov-2008(BDHC, MUMBAI) and no update till date but after reading your case. I feel that I need to have patience for long.. :)

Regards,
pdhinoja wrote:Guys,

Finally I fot relief.

Applied from BHC bombay on 7th October,2008.

Got visa stamped for 3 years today with my 3 dependents (wife,2 kids).

Thank god last 3 months was frastrating. but it paid at last.

someone please tell me what will be the time line to be in UK once we get visa stamped for main aaplicant as well as depedents?

s_saini
India

Finally Got this...

Post by s_saini » Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:36 pm

Date of Application: 23 Oct 2008( Delhi VFS)
Integra report: 18 Nov 2008(Recived by BHC, as per coversation with BHC)
Finally Recivied Documents with visa stamped on: 15 Jan 2009

Thx to all...........

sanjaysinghuk
Newly Registered

Post by sanjaysinghuk » Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:24 pm

Hello Everyone.

Congratulations to those who got their visa.

and good luck to those still waiting.

Guy's I have a query regarding my case your expert advice would be much appriciated.
I applied on 24th Oct 08 at Delhi.
Today i checked by phoning BHC delhi, they advised that there is a caseworker note on the sytem and they require wage slips and corresponding bank statements preceding feb 08.

I have claimed for the period of feb08 to oct-08 and was having enough points . I have provided the wage slips/bank statements for the period i have claimed. Then what might be the reson they want my previous payslips for?.
Also I was not employed for 6 month before feb 08. Although I have got pay slips until July07
and also I have provided the ITR return which states that i was not employed apperantly was a consultant in my own propriatership.

Do we have to provide full 12months pay slips , will the claimed period will not be the sufficient enough???

Your advice is much appriciated. does any one had a simillar situation.

Many Thanks

Sanjay