ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

naznin

Post by naznin » Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:04 pm

Aalam-o-Alaikum,

petalro:he applied at the start of 2008.ater him my husband's wie submitted her app n she got the visa in 15 working days.

petalro

Post by petalro » Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:13 pm

wts tkin them so long this tym its pathetic

naznin

Post by naznin » Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:25 pm

Asalam-o-Alaikum,

yeah it is.
petalro:can i ask u something plz?where r u 4rm ?i mean city?n wat type of job u hav?

i want to ask abt payslips?my hasband sentto me 6payslips.is it enough?he mentioned his salary 800 pounds ater tax.
wat abt ur payslips?

its o persnol>>>>>>.i u dont mind plzzzzz.

Allah hafiz.

Maz_xx

Post by Maz_xx » Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:21 pm

Aaaarghhh this is so unfair, 7 weeks exact today and no flippin response. Sskhan - good point... i know a lady hu applied same as my husband and she got her visa 1 month later exacct. :evil:

Magnet
Newly Registered

Post by Magnet » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:30 am

I HAVE NOW EMAIL BHC BEGGING THEM FOR THEIR MERCY . . .
ITS BEEN 3 MONTHS SINCE OUR INITIAL APPLICATION !!!
it has now become to complicated to be explained.

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:41 am

right guys maybe this will help ease ur minds ish.....

well as i told u before my husband said he was gna go 2 the BHC wiv his mahva so he can find out bout his app. he said outside the BHC is was packd they were tellin people to go home if they didnt have an appointment but my hubbis mahva did so it wasnt a problem.....right he said inside there wa a massive queue but died down after a while so he went him he said the lady there was an english lady and she said 2 him that they have over the number of applications they noramlly receive every year cuz of the age change apps have doubled.... and most people workin there have left and they dont have many people workin @ the BHC hence why they sendin some apps to abu dhabi to even the work load. hubbi said she was poilte(i said 2 him i bet she was) and told him his application HAS NOT EVEN BEEN TOUCHD YET ITS IN THE LIST WAITING TO BE EXAMINED . as the are short on staff they are goin thru them as quick as they can he said it has now been 4 months wah u playin at. she said it wud have bin done now but its just most people left after the bombs they have more work n less staff... they even told his mahva to cum bk after 4 months 2 get his kids pasprts. he said most of the people were runnin around.....i kinda feel at ease now knowin wats goin on....so im gna leave it now no more emails 2 BHC or any1 just wait patiently

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:42 am

Magnet wrote:I HAVE NOW EMAIL BHC BEGGING THEM FOR THEIR MERCY . . .
ITS BEEN 3 MONTHS SINCE OUR INITIAL APPLICATION !!!
it has now become to complicated to be explained.
when did u submitt it? is this ur frst settlement app?

izzie

Post by izzie » Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:22 am

Hi Naz,

I can't believe they told ur hubi his app hasn't even been touched yet... thats jus ridiculous i mean how much of a backlog cud there possibly be??? They cant be serious wen they say they haven't yet looked at applications made at the beginning of September!!!! :shock:

They ought to look at applications in the order in which they are submitted but they clearly don't do that anymore... the whole system in islamabad is totally messed up... i hate the lot of em that work in BHC!! :x

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:05 am

izzie wrote:Hi Naz,

I can't believe they told ur hubi his app hasn't even been touched yet... thats jus ridiculous i mean how much of a backlog cud there possibly be??? They cant be serious wen they say they haven't yet looked at applications made at the beginning of September!!!! :shock:

They ought to look at applications in the order in which they are submitted but they clearly don't do that anymore... the whole system in islamabad is totally messed up... i hate the lot of em that work in BHC!! :x
yep the are a bunch of dimwts wah can we do tho? hubbi said they were all over the place no wonder some people left. she also told him they are dealin wiv students visas frst.....so i am not holdin my breath now...so now guys im am flyin to pakistan nxt month any 1 wana join feel free lol....so if they havnt dealt wiv it wen im there i shall be payin them a visit if i can i aint gna be messd around any more

Missy_j

Post by Missy_j » Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:31 pm

OMG Naz I can't believe it! If there is a problem and they have a massive backlog then they should stop accepting visa applications for a while rather than making people wait and suffer not knowing what is going on with their apps.

I was so hoping we would get a response soon but i guess if it is taking 4 months then better just try n be patient!

But I dont understand how comes people who applied after your hubby have already received a response? strange hmmmm...

Smieha

Post by Smieha » Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:40 pm

@ Naz !! How are you dear?? I cant beleive ur hubby is still waiting for responce,... as far as i rememba u applied xactly 1 month afta me....I can understand wht ure goin thru...its really hard to wait
I jus wanted to wish u GudLuck...I'll pray 4 u
take care

imi

Post by imi » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:14 am

hey guys,

i hope u are all fine and doing well.
Naz08: i don't entirely believe on what that vicky girl said to ur hubby. i think it is just some exceptional cases where they might have mislaid the application and forgotten to process it. they r a bit disorganised ppl :x :x :? :evil: .
To me it doesn't mean that they have not processed ppls settlement visa who applied in your era, bcz we are evident of loadza ppl getting visas applying that time and even later than u. a good example is Sam, who applied on 12th of Nov and got his visa just recently.
There is a backlog, due to these holz and shortage of staff, but not as bad as 3 or 4 months.
We just keep on praying while waiting for the good news to reach us soon.

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:59 pm

Smieha wrote:@ Naz !! How are you dear?? I cant beleive ur hubby is still waiting for responce,... as far as i rememba u applied xactly 1 month afta me....I can understand wht ure goin thru...its really hard to wait
I jus wanted to wish u GudLuck...I'll pray 4 u
take care
thanks i need all the support. mmm me still ere waiting....i havnt got a clue wah to do.....

imi - hey have u got any updates, im just prayin it is good news

imi

Post by imi » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:50 pm

hey guys,

Naz: Thanx naz. No, i haven't. I am just waiting and praying for the good news.
One thing i could say for sure about ur hubby's app is that at least his visit to BHC brought his application into their attention. So, inshallah will u difinitely hear something from them soon.

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:43 pm

imi wrote:hey guys,

Naz: Thanx naz. No, i haven't. I am just waiting and praying for the good news.
One thing i could say for sure about ur hubby's app is that at least his visit to BHC brought his application into their attention. So, inshallah will u difinitely hear something from them soon.
how long has it been for you now?

imi

Post by imi » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:25 pm

naz: i have been waiting since 18 Sept

irumpk

Post by irumpk » Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:42 am

my husband have meeting with MP mid of this months i hope he will help us as well
my husband will take all his documents including (bank statement, employement contract, tanent agrement ,payslip and other stuff to prove that our case is original and hope so MP will Fax or speak to BHC in islamabad)

irumpk

Post by irumpk » Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:44 am

today i call again gerrys and they said call us again next three to four days about your application and they also inform me that all visa are dealing in dubai not in BHC in islamabad except sattlement visa

izzie

Post by izzie » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:27 am

hi irum :)

how u doin?

sorry to sound so negative, but if i were u i wudnt get my hopes up abt gerry's giving u an update in the next 3/4 days cuz they seem to say that to every caller just to get u off their backs!!!

Just be patient sis n keep prayin... inshallah im sure we'll all hear frm dem very soon :)

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:32 am

i agree wiv izzie - they say that to every1 who calls i have been hearing it for the last 4 months hun so i wud wait patiently, oh yeh so if onli the settlement visas are being processed @ bhc so why the complainin of the backlog. most cases are in dubai lol

irumpk - hey dont wana sound negative but u gettin ur MP invovled now is weird as it has not been 60 working days for you, that is wat they will tell ur MP wait till that tym frame has passed then contact them. settlement visas take 12 weeks to process if you have been waiting longer than that then get ur MP invovled. other wise i wud say wait till then....

izzie

Post by izzie » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:43 am

I neva thought ov that naz but ur ryt u know...i dnt undrstnd how they cn complain of backlog if half the apps hav been sent overseas for processin...soundz kinda dodgy to me :?

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:46 am

izzie wrote:I neva thought ov that naz but ur ryt u know...i dnt undrstnd how they cn complain of backlog if half the apps hav been sent overseas for processin...soundz kinda dodgy to me :?
mmmmmm i know wah they playn @..... oh yeh lol ermm the FCO islamabad sent me an email like 2mins ago sayn

"Thank you for your e-mail. I have sent a reminder to the handling officer of your case. I understand your case will be dealt shortly.

i know its not much but hey its sumting.......

izzie

Post by izzie » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:49 am

naz... my sixth sense is tellin me inshallah ul defo hear sumting nxt week sis... m prayin 4u n ur hubi

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:52 am

izzie wrote:naz... my sixth sense is tellin me inshallah ul defo hear sumting nxt week sis... m prayin 4u n ur hubi
inshahallah im prayin for you guys aswell...hope we all get gud news soon hey have u tried this email adress maybe u will get a reply from them. these are soo much better than visqry2.islamabad@fco.gov.uk replys give you.

Islamabad.UKvisas@fco.gov.uk try them

izzie

Post by izzie » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:01 am

i havnt sent dem any emails yet... fink il giv dem da 60 working days b4 i do that...

im hoping they dnt take the full 60 days tho...its diff 4u cuz uve passed that time limit which is probli y they're quick 2 respond to ur emails, whereas if i send an email i dnt thin i wud get a reply just yet cuz its not been 12 weeks for us yet... i dunno wah u fink? shud i wait till da full 60 days?