ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IMPORTANT !!! Tier 1 (G) Applicants from Pakistan

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

go2zeeshan2004
- thin ice -

IMPORTANT !!! Tier 1 (G) Applicants from Pakistan

Post by go2zeeshan2004 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:56 pm

Hello Fellows!

I am disappointed though, not being getting response from peoples belonging to Pakistan and applying/or applied for Tier 1 recently in my own created shelter/threads. Still, I feel this is my duty to help peoples, with the most recent info. and updates and I am doing so.

I have applied for Tier 1 (G) from khi-pk on 16th Dec'08 and just come to know by some means that, I might not be getting visa just coz. a slight chng in their (BHC) policy just now. I come to know few peoples being refused visas these days, just for the reason that they (BHC) are not accepting two evidences from the same place (i.e. in (my)case of Previous Earning : Job letter and Payslips). In this way, to be on safe side, u must submit bank statement showing your salary debits for the last 12 months.

So, this is the latest update from myside to all applicants specially applied from pk for Tier1 G to keep their fingers crossed and pray for urself and others too. And if u haven't applied yet, and planning to do so, just beware of this fact and prepare ur case more properly.

GOOD LUCK to everyone...

HOPE TO GET REPLIES here now...

Regards,
Regards,

Zeeshan

T_mahmood
Member of Standing

Re: IMPORTANT !!! Tier 1 (G) Applicants from Pakistan

Post by T_mahmood » Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:10 pm

I understand that this practise is alreay been implemented. YOU MUST HAVE EVIDENCE FROM TWO DIFFERENCE SOURCES for your initial application anyway....

go2zeeshan2004 wrote:
Hello Fellows!

I am disappointed though, not being getting response from peoples belonging to Pakistan and applying/or applied for Tier 1 recently in my own created shelter/threads. Still, I feel this is my duty to help peoples, with the most recent info. and updates and I am doing so.

I have applied for Tier 1 (G) from khi-pk on 16th Dec'08 and just come to know by some means that, I might not be getting visa just coz. a slight chng in their (BHC) policy just now. I come to know few peoples being refused visas these days, just for the reason that they (BHC) are not accepting two evidences from the same place (i.e. in (my)case of Previous Earning : Job letter and Payslips). In this way, to be on safe side, u must submit bank statement showing your salary debits for the last 12 months.

So, this is the latest update from myside to all applicants specially applied from pk for Tier1 G to keep their fingers crossed and pray for urself and others too. And if u haven't applied yet, and planning to do so, just beware of this fact and prepare ur case more properly.

GOOD LUCK to everyone...

Regards,
Thinking low is crime....

javaid10

Re: IMPORTANT !!! Tier 1 (G) Applicants from Pakistan

Post by javaid10 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:18 pm

There is already an active thread, so just try to use search or look for the information, don't be disappointed though....!

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=

Good luck
Javed

go2zeeshan2004 wrote:
Hello Fellows!

GOOD LUCK to everyone...

Regards,

Laraib

Post by Laraib » Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:14 am

Hi go2zeeshan2004

My HSMP EC was rejected in may 2008, appeal is allowed by AIT on 31st october 2008 and now more than 10 weeks passed but I am not contacted by BHC although the email from AIT says that I will be contacted by BHC within 6 weeks from the date of decision i.e 31 october.
I emailed the BHC and wrote them but no response from them, do you have any idea about HSMP cases like this.If yes please share it.
Thanks

go2zeeshan2004
- thin ice -

Hello

Post by go2zeeshan2004 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:55 am

Hello dear fellows,

@ Mahmood
Sir, I just come to know abt this condition of having evidances this way :cry: Well, I have already applied on 16th Dec, but I m positvie. InshaALLAH, I'll get it soon :wink:

@javaid
Hmmm...I have visited ur link sir, thnx for info. But, wat abt. starting conversation in new threads from now? I hv requested fellows there too, to come in my new threads and start posting (updating ) plz. Hope to c more pakistannni applicants in here soon.

@ Laraib
Thnx for reply. Ma'm, I wish I cud help u out, but I don't have much idea abt HSMP rather, I applied for PBS. But, atleast I can PRAY for u. GOOD LUCK to u. Hope to c ur updates here regularly. You might find someone who can assist u here.

Thanks all for post.Keep posting/updating.

Regards,
Regards,

Zeeshan

nazianasir
Newly Registered

Post by nazianasir » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:59 am

My name is Nazia
TIer 1 fresh applicant
Applied on 07 Nov from Lahore VAC
No verifications have been made so far from my work place or bank
Still waiting for the response

AANWAR

Post by AANWAR » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:16 am

Applied for Tier1(G) fresh application
Date: Dec 02, 2008
Status: Your visa application has been forwarded to the British High Commission 02 Dec 2008

theimmigrant

Post by theimmigrant » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:27 pm

I am planning to apply next week inshALLAH, from karachi.
I have got the following docs uptill now

all educational docs
experience letters
bank statement for 12 month earnings
payslips
letter from bank confirming funds
bank statement for funds

What else i need? and what sort of covering letter i need?

go2zeeshan2004
- thin ice -

Hi

Post by go2zeeshan2004 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:08 am

Hello and welcome to Nazia,Aanwar and theimmigrant. Good to c u people sharing ur status here.

@ Nazia
Your application took pretty long time for its response Nazia :? This is why, I was asking pakistani applicants to share their experiences here so that others will know that, how much time it can take. I was thinking that my application is taking so long, but after knowing abt u, it looks quite ok, as my application is from khi and on 16th Dec'08. But, don't worry, InshaAllah, u will get a good news soon. Keep praying for urself and others too. GOOD LUCK to you :wink:

@Aanwar
Sir, I have applied from khi on 16th De'08 and still waiting. About status, yes, it is same as ur's, application forwarded to BHC on 16th Dec'08. I personally feel that they are taking quite long these days?Isn't it? Even no verification yet too :? GOOD LUCK to you dear! Keep praying for urself and others 2.

@Theimmigrant
Dear, it looks like that, u have already done ur homework. I think nothing more required in docs from u. Shud there be any discipency in them, I hope, someone from the forum will tell u. About covering letter, I haven't submitted it with my application, as it is not really imp to do so, but do cunsult others as well. GOOD LUCK to you dear.Keep praying for urself and others 2.

Keep posting/updating u all plz and call ur other contacts (pakistani applicants for Tier 1 (G)) here and LETS HELP OTHERS!

Regards,
Regards,

Zeeshan

vijaymaghnani

Good to see all Pakistanies here

Post by vijaymaghnani » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:16 am

Thanks ZEESHAN for creating this thread and uniting all paki's,,

I have applied for Tier1 General as fresh applicant on 14-01-2009

Here is my timeline

Applied for Tier1(G) fresh application
Date: JAN 14, 2008
Status: Your visa application has been forwarded to the British High Commission 14 JAN 2008

Vijay Kumar

go2zeeshan2004
- thin ice -

Hi

Post by go2zeeshan2004 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:46 am

Hello and welcome Vijay,

I felt the need to do so, hence I created these threads, Alhumdulillah, now after 2-4 days, I am starting to get replies. I have 2 more threads as well (in the same connection), do reply there too.

Man, u just have submitted ur case, so be patient and do update here and take updates from other fellows here. I am waiting since 16th Dec'08 :roll: Do remember others in ur pray.

GOOD LUCK to everyone...
Regards,

Zeeshan

nazianasir
Newly Registered

Post by nazianasir » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:02 am

@All

I emailed to BHC, Islamabad two days back and in response I got an email sayng that my case has been forwarded to BHC, Abu Dhabi and I should contact them directly. I have sent an email to Abu Dhabi now. Lets see what and when a response is given. Aslo, to update who don't know that applications from Lahore and Karachi are being sent to Abu Dhabi for processing. Anyone who has more information in ths respect please share.

Nazia.

kmunir

Post by kmunir » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:13 pm

Hi all.
I have applied for entry clearance for tier 1 general under transitional arrangements for hsmp approval letter holders on 13th january at Lahore vac.
Regards,
KM

theimmigrant

Post by theimmigrant » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:00 am

can any one tell me if i need print outs from Oanda and BIAC points calculator?

If yes, then when should i take those print outs? 1 day ago?

vijaymaghnani

Post by vijaymaghnani » Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:26 am

can any one tell me if i need print outs from Oanda and BIAC points calculator?

If yes, then when should i take those print outs? 1 day ago?

Yes you need 2 Oanda print out, ONE of the last of of earning period claim, for example if the earning period claim is 01-01-08 to 31-12-08 then this print out should be dated:31-12-2008 and other is your statement date for maintenence fund...

you also need BIAC points calculator print out, a PDF file is generated at the last step of calculator , YOU NEED PRINT OF THAT PDF.

You can print both of these on any day, Oanda give you option to take print out of previous rate too...

Vijay Kumar

go2zeeshan2004
- thin ice -

Hello

Post by go2zeeshan2004 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:27 am

@ Nazia
Thanks for sharing update Nazia. I heard this from someone else too :? and heard that, they are not entertaining emails from pk.GOOD LUCK to u. don't know, why they are forwarding to Abu dhabi :evil: Anyways, which email address u emailed to? Can u give it to me plz.

Welcome newcomers here. Keep updating here plzzz...

GOOD LUCK to everyone...
Regards,

Zeeshan

theimmigrant

Post by theimmigrant » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:57 pm

thanks vijay.. What about the covering letter?

AANWAR

Post by AANWAR » Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:29 pm

My application for Tier-1 Visa has been approved. I have been granted three years VISA. Here is my time line.

Tier-1 Fresh Application
Applied on: 02 Dec 2008
Received Passport on: 19 Jan 2009.

Thanks to immigration boards which helped me a lot to prepare my application for Tier-1.

I have another id on trackit.com with umroo.

Best regards
Asif

kmunir

Post by kmunir » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:41 pm

Dear asif.
Congrats on your approval. Do pray for rest of us too :)
Regards,
KM

faisalkhan01
Newly Registered

Post by faisalkhan01 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:02 pm

Hi,

Actually I am little bit confuse about the fee of the application. The HSMP Tier 1 visa fee mentioned in Fedex Office Karachi is £600 but the fee mentioned in the application is £750. Can someone please help me out about this misinformation. Do I need to apply Application first along with my passport and all related docs plus £750 fee. and then apply visa wih £600 fee after that. Is it a 2 steps process. Please clear this confusion.

Thanks

Faisal

theimmigrant

bank not issuing funds maintainance letter

Post by theimmigrant » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:29 am

Meezan bank, Pakistan is not issuing a letter stating that over last 3 months, my account has min. balance of 2800 GBP. They are just issuing that i have mainted xxx PKR in my accnt from STARTDATe to ENDDATE but are not converting the currency.

What to do ?

AANWAR

Post by AANWAR » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:38 pm

you are lucky that your bank has agreed to give you a balance maintenance letter even in Pak rupees.

Just get the letter in Pak Rupees and then attach a currency converter printout from Oanda.com.

I hope this will help.

go2zeeshan2004
- thin ice -

Hello

Post by go2zeeshan2004 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:23 pm

Yepiiiiiiiiiii...Congrats to you AANWAR, great to hear good news from u. GOOD LUCK for future. Now PRAY for rest of us (success). Can you plz, give me details of PREVIOUS earnings that u have submitted? list the docs submitted for this plzzz... What are ur plans now? When u gonna leave?

@Faisal
Faisal, as far as I know, fees for Tier 1 is 600 which is equal to 75000 PKR. where did u see 750 instead of 600? Best thing is to call VAC and ask them that how much I have to pay for my Tier 1 application? They will give u the correct info. Hope that answer ur question. Don't take stress dear, take it easy..GOOD LUCK...Pray for others too..

GOOD LUCK everyone including me..

Regards,
Regards,

Zeeshan

go2zeeshan2004
- thin ice -

one more thing

Post by go2zeeshan2004 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:26 pm

@AANWAR

Dear, can u plz also mention here, that have u got job verification call??? If yes then when? coz. I haven't got it yet :( just asked u to guess, does it really impact on case's decision? Comment plzzz.

Regards,
Regards,

Zeeshan

theimmigrant

Post by theimmigrant » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:55 pm

AAnwar: do i need to send covering letter as well? Which date i will choose to get conversion rates for my maintainance funds? Its so confusing