ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

*CCL* Test Case Determination is Out & Students Lost

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sunshine11
BANNED

*CCL* Test Case Determination is Out & Students Lost

Post by sunshine11 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:58 pm

Hi Everyone

Today I received refusal letter from HO with my passport.

I applied PSW end of october 2008 from CCL college. On refusal letter they said :-

"I am satisfied that all the documents submitted from the cambridge college of learning, were false because, the cambridge college of learning has never offered a legitimate post graduate qualification in buisness mannagement"

I just want clear every one that they didn't ban me (people said they ban for 1 year).

On the letter they said I have to leave this country as soon as possible (No time limit when mention on the letter, I think I have 28 days to leave)

I have right of appeal?

please some let me know if I will appeal, is their any chance to get visa or not?

please don't think I am joking or try to spreading any remour.

This is TRUE I got refusal with right of appeal.

If anyone know more Infomration then let me know.

If anyone can help me pleaseeeee help me

Many thanks

Sunshine
Last edited by sunshine11 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:53 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:12 pm

And on what ground will you be appealing? I don't think you stand a chance with a fake qualification.
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

sunshine11
BANNED

Post by sunshine11 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:18 pm

I just want to let know last year when I came back from my country, Immigration people stopped me on airport. They took my interview and contact my college. They found I was studing their and gave my passport back. Is this will help??

I don't understand most of CCL students don't get right of Appeal...how come they gave me appeal. They should have same rule for everyone.
Last edited by sunshine11 on Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:21 pm

At that time the scam at CCL hadn't been discovered. Did you really attend classes and take tests? Have you got mark sheets from you assignments to back up your claim of attending classes? It's not about being able to enter the country, but what proof have you got to show you really were a student at CCL minus the "diploma" which you supposedly earned there?

sunshine11
BANNED

Post by sunshine11 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:31 pm

But the problem is if I will show them all the proofs then they will still think all these proofs are fake because they clearly mention in refusal letter that "cambridge college of learning has never offered a legitimate post graduate qualification in buisness mannagement."

They will still think I made all these fake papers.

One hand HO say this college is fake but On other hand they allows us to appeal.

If they really think this college and qualification is fake then they should not allows us to appeal.

I know they will not accept any proof.

I think they waste their time and our....
Last edited by sunshine11 on Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:09 pm

I won't be in the best position to advice you on this, seek legal advice but in my honest opinion there is nothing you present that will be legit in the eye of the judge. No they didn't waste ur time.

bex12

Post by bex12 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:21 pm

Has anyone checked out CCL website?

http://www.camcollege.co.uk/about.php?cp=ILM

Q:- 1. Why is the college still offering PGDIP in Business Management - Level 7, when it is declared that is not legitimate?

Q:- 2. Why does not HO or UKBA do something about it, Why do they let the college run like this and dupe more people?

sunshine11
BANNED

Post by sunshine11 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:51 pm

Bex 12
This is UK any thing possible.

I still want to know guys, what you think I have to go for appeal or not??

badluck
Newly Registered

Re: CCL REFUSAL with right of appeal

Post by badluck » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:12 pm

sunshine11 wrote:Hi Everyone

I applied PSW end of october 2008 from CCL college. On refusal letter they said :-

"I am satisfied that all the documents submitted from the cambridge college of learning, were false because, the cambridge college of learning has never offered a legitimate post graduate qualification in Information Technology"

I just want clear every one that they didn't ban me (people said they ban for 1 year).

On the letter they said I have to leave this country as soon as possible (No time limit when mention on the letter, I think I have 28 days to leave)

I have right of appeal?

please some let me know if I will appeal, is their any chance to get visa or not?

Many thanks

Sunshine

read da booklet properly u have ban and i think so u have to leave or appeal until 2nd of feb check on da front page of appeal letters

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:35 pm

bex12 wrote:Has anyone checked out CCL website?

Q:- 1. Why is the college still offering PGDIP in Business Management - Level 7, when it is declared that is not legitimate?

Q:- 2. Why does not HO or UKBA do something about it, Why do they let the college run like this and dupe more people?
bex12, if you look you will see that it is no longer listed here, probably the UKBA's doing, in part at least

http://www.dcsf.gov.uk/providersregister/

or here in fact:

http://www.dcsf.gov.uk/recognisedukdegr ... tegoryID=2

If there are courses that lead to an ILM diploma, well that is a recognised awarding body, the ones that were the problem appear to be the ones supposedly awarded by the college itself.

http://www.accreditedqualifications.org ... t.seo.aspx

"I am satisfied that all the documents submitted from the cambridge college of learning, were false because, the cambridge college of learning has never offered a legitimate post graduate qualification in Information Technology"

I have right of appeal?

Many thanks

Sunshine
Hello Sunshine

I suppose your chances depend on whether you were a genuine student at Cambridge College of Learning or not. Were you a genuine student?

I note that the college website does not list the course mentioned in your letter.

Regards

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:42 pm

Sunshine
I don't understand most of CCL students don't get right of Appeal...how come they gave me appeal. They should have same rule for everyone.
The reason that some people do not get a right of appeal is because their leave has not run out at the time of the decision. I take it you have no leave?

badluck
Newly Registered

Post by badluck » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:42 pm

yah u r right da course he was sayin is nt offered by college da main one was in buisness mannagement

sunshine11
BANNED

Re: CCL REFUSAL with right of appeal

Post by sunshine11 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:01 pm

read da booklet properly u have ban and i think so u have to leave or appeal until 2nd of feb check on da front page of appeal letters[/quote]

I checked agian, they said i can appeal between 16 Jan to 1 Feb.

Honestly I can't see any ban, I read 3 times.

sunshine11
BANNED

Post by sunshine11 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:07 pm

PaperPusher wrote:
bex12 wrote:Has anyone checked out CCL website?

bex12, if you look you will see that it is no longer listed here, probably the UKBA's doing, in part at least

http://www.dcsf.gov.uk/providersregister/

or here in fact:

http://www.dcsf.gov.uk/recognisedukdegr ... tegoryID=2

If there are courses that lead to an ILM diploma, well that is a recognised awarding body, the ones that were the problem appear to be the ones supposedly awarded by the college itself.

http://www.accreditedqualifications.org ... t.seo.aspx

I have right of appeal?

Many thanks

Sunshine
Hello Sunshine

I suppose your chances depend on whether you were a genuine student at Cambridge College of Learning or not. Were you a genuine student?

I note that the college website does not list the course mentioned in your letter.

Regards
This msg for PaperPusher

Yes I was genuine student, last time when I was coming back from my country. They stopped me on airport. They took my interview and contact my college. They found I am genuine student.

I am still confuse please help...what you think I have to appeal or not??

I spoke to Legal advicor. He said I have very good chance to win but some time they just say to make a money.

My concern is, HO already said this college is fake. Its no matter how many proof i give them they will still refuse.

Please helpppppp me.....
Last edited by sunshine11 on Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

badluck
Newly Registered

Post by badluck » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:09 pm

u have deadline till 1st of feb to appeal it if u dont appeal it den u have to leave da country so have 15 or 16 days to appeal or leave da country

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:10 pm

Sunshine

It is your right to appeal, if you were a genuine student then I say go for it.

Please be aware that non-genuine students may try to solicit information from you.

badluck
Newly Registered

Post by badluck » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:11 pm

ban stuff on da oder booklet on page two on 6th para

aaabc123
Newly Registered

Post by aaabc123 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:28 pm

what u decided
i think u must go for appeal
is there refusal stamp on ur passport

sunshine11
BANNED

Post by sunshine11 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:43 pm

aaabc123 wrote:what u decided
i think u must go for appeal
is there refusal stamp on ur passport
Hi aaabe123

First thanks for you advice.

I still thinking about what to do. Thats the reason I ask every one to give me advice.

Honestly some people giving very good advice. If I will go to appeal then I will let everyone know what will happen.

So every please keep giving me advice and also give me suggestion, on which legs I xan go for appeal.

aaabe123 their no refusal stamp on my passport.

aaabc123
Newly Registered

Post by aaabc123 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:26 pm

you hv to work on the other candiates who hv got their visas on the same pgd.
i will let u know any up date which i get.
i think it is better if people jointly go in for appeal which will also reduce /share expensis
if you do a paper work,i think you will get many pracedents that people got their visas

Steve_guru
BANNED

Post by Steve_guru » Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:39 pm

Its like every criminal has right to defend this case. Even if one day Osama bin Laden is caught, he will definitely have the right to defend his actions- thts Law.

similar way, right to appeal has been given to a few students whose history on applications doesnt really point towards a deliberate fraudster maybe because of educational background in the past or whatsover reason, But as CCL is blacklisted visa is rejected.

So appeal so that at the end you will not repent that you have not given it a shot!

sunshine11
BANNED

Post by sunshine11 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:32 pm

Steve_guru wrote:Its like every criminal has right to defend this case. Even if one day Osama bin Laden is caught, he will definitely have the right to defend his actions- thts Law.

similar way, right to appeal has been given to a few students whose history on applications doesnt really point towards a deliberate fraudster maybe because of educational background in the past or whatsover reason, But as CCL is blacklisted visa is rejected.

So appeal so that at the end you will not repent that you have not given it a shot!
Ok Guys no one know what 2 do..

Ok I will go for appeal, let see what will happen???

I will let you know all of you. Even if I have to leave this country then I will let you know what happened in appeal so you can prepare your self.

If any one have Idea then let me know.

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:05 pm

The only feasible option would be withdrawing the application. Othrewise be prepred to see the worse. One thing is for sure, there is no genuine student from CCL. Ais hamam main sabhi nungay hain!!!!!!!! Closure of this college was inevitable. It had to happen one day. I have not seen more greedy college than CCL. This was just the trailer. After the launch of Tier 4 UKBA indirectly will have grip over all the students in the U.K.

There have been colleges in the past which were closed and students who have had visas based from the documents of those colleges were affected but not in mass. Because student visa extension are applied through the year and at any given time the application from any college usually do not exceed above 200-300. so if the college is closed then only 200-300 applicants are affected. But due to 30 Oct 2008 (maintenance funds flexible transitional deadline) college and agents associated with college tried to make maximum money before the deadline. Because after the 30 Oct 2008 student should had bank statement of 3 months with balance not dropping below £800. Before the deadline of 30 Oct 2008, applications were sent to HO in mass. And now the college is closed. So all of you are traped together. Its just like lots of fish caught in a net at the same time due to the 30 Oct 2008 maintenance funds deadline.

Above was bit discouraging, wasn't it? Now I come to bit encouraging side:

There are following scenarios:

1. Application is approved (viz highly unlikely)
2. Withdraw the application.
3. Get the refusal and hope that you are given the right of appeal.

Hire a solicitor/barristor and advise him/her to linger on the appeal process. Appeal, re-appeal in the higher court or judicial review in the end. I am aware the lawyers could take appeal process from 12 months to 36 months. So you will remain legal until all the appeal avenues are closed. However in all this time you wont be able to travel because you wont have valid visa to fly back into the country.

On what basis you will get the appeal successful, please advise me:

The only argument you guys have that if HO approved the other applications from CCL then you also have legitimate expectation to have your application approved. This is the only small/weak argument, apart from this you do not have a the weakest of the argument to rely on in the court. And the basis of this small argument is also wrong. If earlier applications were approved wrongly it does not mean that HO carry on the wrong practice for all of you. Logical enough!! Isn't it..

And one very important point, if the CCL college and staff during interogation by government agencies have already accepted that no class was ever run then where you appeal case stands????????????? Ofcourse your judge will have copy of the results of such interogation.

And those who claim to be genuine students are unlikely to last even the smallest session of cross questioning by the judge and solicitor of HO (if present). Your top solicitor/barristor will not be able to save you. This case will make your top solicitor/barristor humilated in the court instead! And mind you something, a reputated solicitor/barristor do not take on weak cases like this one. You should not hide anything from your lawyer or doctor. Once you will tell your top lawyer that you bought fake qualification. He will drop your case. If you do not tell him then your top lawyer wont be able to properly defend you in the court.The only lawyer who will take your case is that who is hungary for money not for success. As there is no basis of this case.

You could be asked following questions in the court:

1. Definations of all the modules of the course.
2. Duration of the course.
3. Course leader, number of class rooms, number of assignments you had submitted, exam dates, assignment topies, course asessment procedue,
and eventually you will crack down due to high pressure of cross questioning and intergoation.

Therefore hire a top lawyer who specialize on ligering on the justice process.

I was just trying to analyse the whole situation based on my thoughts, but still my heartiest sympthies are with all of you and I hope and wish something good will happen to all of you.

badluck
Newly Registered

Post by badluck » Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:21 pm

sunshine can u please tell me dat did u received da page wch has heading of ONE STOP WARNING-STATMENT OF ADDITONAL GROUND
dis is da last page of uk border agency if yes den let me know. its nt on da appeal one

Steve_guru
BANNED

Post by Steve_guru » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:40 pm

why dont you post the content of the page?