ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SELF EMPLOYER'S TIER 1

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

u.b.s.
Newly Registered

SELF EMPLOYER'S TIER 1

Post by u.b.s. » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:32 am

Hi!
I have my own job. Does anybody knows about self employers' earnings requirements?

geriatrix

Re: SELF EMPLOYER'S TIER 1

Post by geriatrix » Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:08 pm

u.b.s. wrote:I have my own job.
But are you applying for Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) scheme on basis of access to GBP 200,000? If so, then you do not require evidence of previous earnings. For detailed information, read Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) - policy guidance

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

u.b.s.
Newly Registered

Post by u.b.s. » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:32 am

Thank you for your reply. Actually; I am doing my own business in my country but I will apply for a job in the UK. So, my previous earnings are due to my own job.

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:16 pm

If you are not applying for Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) scheme, then your query is posted in the wrong place! See Tier 1 (General) - Point Based System, an immigration category that allows you to live and work in UK.

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

kul.dude
Newly Registered

Post by kul.dude » Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:42 am

Maybe