ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR at Croydon PEO time delay for enquiry

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, Administrator

usemobile

ILR at Croydon PEO time delay for enquiry

Post by usemobile » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:58 pm

Hi

I made a ILR application at croydon for same day service, officer accepted the application but not granted on the same day.

Kept all my documents for further enquiry,Iam on Self employed HSMP till now and my accounts due on 31/01/09 but all my accounts are with them.

If i dont submit my accounts to HMRC on time they fine (financial penalty). What to do now - is their any chance for asking urgent consiseration.

Any experience like this and how long does it take.

Its painfull to wait

Advice please.......

republique
BANNED

Re: ILR at Croydon PEO time delay for enquiry

Post by republique » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:02 pm

usemobile wrote:Hi

I made a ILR application at croydon for same day service, officer accepted the application but not granted on the same day.

Kept all my documents for further enquiry,Iam on Self employed HSMP till now and my accounts due on 31/01/09 but all my accounts are with them.

If i dont submit my accounts to HMRC on time they fine (financial penalty). What to do now - is their any chance for asking urgent consiseration.

Its painfull to wait

Advice please.......
What do you mean, you submit electronically so what documents does the HO have that you have to submit exactly?

yhdyhd

Post by yhdyhd » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:08 pm

Its painfull to wait

Advice please.......
What document have your submitted to support your application?
If they feel your case is not straightforward, they will not issue visa in same day. This is said in their website. I think there is no much to worry. Just treat it as postal.

usemobile

Post by usemobile » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:06 pm

yhdyhd wrote:

Its painfull to wait

Advice please.......
If they feel your case is not straightforward, they will not issue visa in same day. This is said in their website. I think there is no much to worry. Just treat it as postal.
I submitted

passports
life in the uk test cert

Business accounts
Company registration certificate
Business bank statements
VAT return receipts
Accountant letter
Business Invoices
Personal bank statements
Previous pay slips
Previous bank staments

& Application with 950 fee

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:47 pm

usemobile wrote:
yhdyhd wrote:

Its painfull to wait

Advice please.......
I submitted

passports
life in the uk test cert

Business accounts
Business bank statements
VAT return receipts
Accountant letter
Business Invoices
Personal bank statements
Previous pay slips
Previous bank staments

So you don't know what your salary is or what dividend you gave yourself?

usemobile

Post by usemobile » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:52 pm

republique wrote:
usemobile wrote:
yhdyhd wrote:

Its painfull to wait

Advice please.......
I submitted

passports
life in the uk test cert

Business accounts
Business bank statements
VAT return receipts
Accountant letter
Business Invoices
Personal bank statements
Previous pay slips
Previous bank staments

I dont know, i would like to do before 31/01/09 i thought i would get this on same day then can submit before 31/01.

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:18 pm

usemobile wrote:
republique wrote:
usemobile wrote:
yhdyhd wrote:
I submitted

passports
life in the uk test cert

Business accounts
Business bank statements
VAT return receipts
Accountant letter
Business Invoices
Personal bank statements
Previous pay slips
Previous bank staments

I dont know, i would like to do before 31/01/09 i thought i would get this on same day then can submit before 31/01.
Sorry you make no sense.
It is irrelevant what you submitted, you must know independently what you have earned as an individual.
So pull yourself up by your bootstraps and sort it out. You don't need what you submitted to file your taxes.

usemobile

Post by usemobile » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:31 pm

I put my earning as 2k per/min and offcourse that much earning. but to submit HMRC i need all accounting documents

Profit and Loss accounts. I need a reason to get my passports quickly....

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:39 am

usemobile wrote:I put my earning as 2k per/min and offcourse that much earning. but to submit HMRC i need all accounting documents

Profit and Loss accounts. I need a reason to get my passports quickly....
/if you are talking about corp tax then
WHAT happened to your accountant?
How can you not have a backup or older drafts of your statements
\if you are talking about individual tax due this month, you are hopelessly lost and again you should speak to your accountant
if you come back again with some excuse
i will assume you are just taking the piss