ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

family immigration

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

journey

Post by journey » Mon May 16, 2005 2:00 pm

Ilm,

I went to the home country and applied there on the next day of my arrival, waiting time was "0" there.

I did my home work and prepared very good presentation . I put all the relevant documentation together as a proof of everything.

Sorry for typo error, I got my 2 years spouse visa in a day time without any interview with ECO.

Wish you all the very best for happy marriage life ahead.

sreeni

Post by sreeni » Wed May 18, 2005 11:04 am

congrats journey, glad all the headache is finally over, Hope you will still visit this site now though and keep us updated on what is happening as well. I still come to the site even though i may not have a great deal to offer, we have been through it so our experience can help others too.
Wish ou all the best.

rmberg1
Newly Registered

I have a similar situation

Post by rmberg1 » Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:40 pm

Hi, Journey!
Congratulations with your spose visa and good luck in the following immigration steps.
I have a similar situation and your case inspired me to live the UK and apply for a visa from abroad. May I contact you to ask some questions, please. You can send me an e-mail to ruslan_ok@yahoo.co.uk, or a private message here, in the Immigration board.
Thanks a lot,
Ruslan.