ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help needed

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

syed yawar hayat shah
Newly Registered

help needed

Post by syed yawar hayat shah » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:59 pm

my name is yawar and i got a uk visa from pak for nine months ending on sep 09,my course at LCA started on 5 january but upto that date my visa documents were not complete and i applied for visa on 10 jan and got visa on 25 jan meanwhile i alrady expired my two weeks Extension from college and now i have asked LCA( london college of accountancy) to send me enrollment for March 2009 session for ACCA three papers (F9 ,P1 and P2).they would be sending me the letter in one or two weeks .

i just want to know i heard from one of my friend that if you land on UK airport without having a letter from my college immigration officer would Deport me on the ground that i have already expired my extension for my course which started on 5 jan 09 (my two weeks extension as well) and friend told me to have a new extension letter from my college and therefor i asked my college to send me the enrollement for March 2009 session and they did it so and i would be receiving enrollement letter for march 09 session .but i am confused because one of my friend told me that March session is for those who have already learnt something and want to review it for 1st june 09 exams,as i have not started tution of my course from 1st jan 09 and enrolling for march 09 session would no mean for me and would be a waste of time and money as well because i have no prior knowledge about the subjects and march session is for reviewers not for me but i require march enrollment because i have to shoe to immigration officer that i have to join uni for new march session and only for that reason i asked my college to send me the enrollment letter ,my intenion was to go to uk for session starting from july 09 but my friend told me that dont come in july as it would be peak season and i would only be having two months left for my visa renewal and i would not be able to adjust myself because i would have to find accomodation for myself,part time job and other things like obtaining Social security no etc.and thats why i decided to have enrollment letter for march session and travell to uk in march if i have asked my college to send me the enrollment letter for july session they would definitely have sent me for july session but in that case i could not travell to uk on march ,april ,may because immigration officer would straight away refuse me saying your course would commense on july so why are you coming too early what you would be doing meanwhile from march to june session.thats why i asked my college to send me enrollment for march session .i think you now have some understanding what iam trying to say.my another friend told me that there is another college which would be commencing courses from 10 feb 09 for full time students i.e not for Reviewers like LCA march session and i think it would be best for me to join that uni because it would conduct special classes for students arriving late unlike LCA

.what should i do now ,iam confused as i have read on immigration post website that upon arrival at airport immigration officer would stamp "sudent of London college of accountancy"just above my visa stamp and in that case if i change my college when i go to uk in feb and when i am about to apply for extension in august o9 i would be presenting letter from other university or college not from Orignal LCA and immigration officer would have already stamped on my visa that student of Lonodon college of accountancy and if i apply for extension in aug i would be presenting letter from uni or college other than LCA would i be getting extension in that case..????

and lastly before coming to uk what should i bring from pakistan i.e my bank statement for account openig in uk'bank etc and other important things from Pakistan which i would be requiring in UK....kindly advise me in above mentioned matters especially in first matter and others.any efforts in the above mentioned regard would be higly appreciated and accept my thankkss in advance.i shall be very thankful to all of you.
Last edited by syed yawar hayat shah on Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:57 pm

Do 'students' not learn about paragraphs now?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:53 pm

syed yawar hayat shah

This is just too hard for me to read :shock: