ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Bad-Boy
Newly Registered

Post by Bad-Boy » Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:34 pm

[quote="wez4all"]my wife visa got refused.
the objection is 'no receipts or valid rent book provided'.

Hi, U've chances of success if u appeal from UK as 80 per cent people get Visas when they appeal.

Appeal from UK cost from 500-1000 BPS.

Time scale=6-15 months

goodluck

escoba

Post by escoba » Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:10 pm

KNIGHTRIDER- When you go on their website check if you have a small yellow triangle in the left hand corner or it may say error. If so then it maybe our computers that are actually stopping us from viewing their sites... ie security. that could be 1 reason as Im getting that, let me know anyway

nightrider

Post by nightrider » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:39 am

escoba wrote:KNIGHTRIDER- When you go on their website check if you have a small yellow triangle in the left hand corner or it may say error. If so then it maybe our computers that are actually stopping us from viewing their sites... ie security. that could be 1 reason as Im getting that, let me know anyway
if i put my tracking number in this site https://www.vfsglobal.org/applicantstatus.aspx i get a invalid search error in red text. If i go through the gerrys website i get nothing, the page just refreshes..

escoba

Post by escoba » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:13 am

Yeh likewise knightrider. But I still think its our computer, its stopping us from viewing the site because it thinks its one of those security sites. am goin to ask some1 whos a computer geek, see if they can come up with anything. No harm in trying all avenues.

I got a reply back from that email ad, said its under process, whatever that means and to giv them 60 days.

He also said that their still working on their website and the problem :? would be quote "rectified shortly".

coolkid121
Newly Registered

hi there

Post by coolkid121 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:23 am

i have just checked my status on line iy says (your application is ready for collection.please visit the uk visa centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same
can any1 help me please as i have been ringing them but no reply
what does it mean
God help

escoba

Post by escoba » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:02 pm

COOLKID_ It means visas don and you should go and collect it from where ever you submitted the papers. Congrats mate.!!!! when you go say you got a cal to say come n pick papers up. well done :lol:

escoba

Post by escoba » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:04 pm

coolkid- when did you submit your papers

coolkid121
Newly Registered

hi escoba

Post by coolkid121 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:25 pm

hi there bro thanks i think so aswel i have told my mp to contact them and she did and they said my mrz has been granted a visa i have submitted mine on 5thdec and believe it was 1 f he most complicated case every but i think i have got hell of a properties and bussiness here thats why they granted and accepted the truth it didn't take that long thu coz there was xmass holidays and new years holidays but im glad at the end i heard a gud news
thanks once again for helping me out andgud luk wiv ur cases may God sort every1 case out ameen

escoba

Post by escoba » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:23 pm

Nice 1 coolkid!!! BIG congrats :D . well me and knightrider left..... i don't think I'll be seeing huby till end march or april...patience.

Hope you and misses are very happy and wish you both well.

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:54 am

imi wrote:
sam123456 wrote:^^ i dont think they have moved. if they had moved then they would have mentioned it in their website. all it says is if you appeal then send it to abu dhabi office...
hiya,

i don't know. that is what RiFF said once and also what i have been hearing. Yeh, they have written in their website to send the appeals to UK or Visa Section, UAE. This sort of indicates that their visa section has been moved to UAE. But God knows what is going on. They would not mention their shifting on their website unless they have completed their shifting. We all know that things happen ages before it is officially announced. I hope they have not moved though.
They have mate. I know people from the inside, so what I say on this forum is absolutely verified.
Skeptic

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:00 pm

bazuk wrote:
I want to know if the ECO will object against my sisters name appearing on the title deeds and secondly, will not including wedding photographs affect the application ?

If someone would clarify these points, thanks.
Regards
No, the ECO will not object to joint title deeds, infact, he will be pleased with the honesty. However, I hope you have submitted an appraisal of the house from an estate agent, proving you have enough space to keep your wife.

Photographs are necessary, but not necessarily of formal wedding ceremony. I certainly did not provide them, but I did submit, pictures of us together. However, I also supplied them with copies of my plane ticket and passport entry/exit stamps to prove I was there, as that is what it all comes down to
Skeptic

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:02 pm

bazuk wrote:Yeah exactly, that is what I thought. If it were mandatory requirement I would have submitted the photographs. The marriage certificate is the absolute requirment for the ECO to make a judgement on the validity of the marriage, wedding photographs just support this.

Having said that, i'm kinda glad now that I did include some photographs of us together. I'm just hoping every goes through I couldn't bear not being without my wife and not being able to see her. Its a torture. I have faith in Allah will help us through. Ameen.

Regards
Immigration Law 281 (B) states that you need to prove you were there in person on the wedding day. That can be proven with only three documents:

1. Pictures together with time stamp on the pictures
2. Passport entry/exit stamps showing you were in Pakistan on the date of marriage
3. Plane ticket
Skeptic

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:05 pm

del_piero_3 wrote:
Maz_xx wrote: islamabad on 18th nov, day after the vac opened... i wish mirpur was open again apparently theyr v fast and 90% get visas. Wat abt you?
As far as I know, all applications are processed by BHC in Islamabad, it doesnt matter which VAC you have submitted, whether it be at Lahore, Karachi, Mirpur or Islamabad...they all get processed at one place - Islamabad.
Correct
Skeptic

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:07 pm

izzie wrote:another thing i worry abt is this new age rule cuz both me n hubby r under 21 but we made sure we applied before the 27th Nov wen new rule was made... i still have my doubts though... i mean wat if they turn around and refuse him a visa because of the age thing? They shouldn't but u neva kno 4 certain wat they gona turn around and say!
If htey do that, they will be breaking the law themselves, which is an impossibility to start with. So, dont worry
Skeptic

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:44 pm

kayaniii wrote:Salam

is that important to provide pay slips ?? what if a person get job and can he/she show the job/contract letter to embassy instead ov pay slips ??

please reply me its very important cos m planing to apply next month .. my wife is gona work from feb so shall i wait for her pay slips or just contract letter is enough for supporting my visa ??

thanks ..
So, who is going to sponsor you then? :roll:
Skeptic

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:44 pm

del_piero_3 wrote:
kayaniii wrote:Salam

is that important to provide pay slips ?? what if a person get job and can he/she show the job/contract letter to embassy instead ov pay slips ??

please reply me its very important cos m planing to apply next month .. my wife is gona work from feb so shall i wait for her pay slips or just contract letter is enough for supporting my visa ??

thanks ..
Payslips are important because they show whether you have stable income coming in on a monthly/weekly basis to support both of you, also the bank statments should reflect this.

A letter of employment or P60 wont be enough, those just show you have a job and contributed towards tax etc. They need to see if both of you can live on your monthly/weekly wage without turning to benefits....
I think this guy is gonna have a hard time convinving the ECO of sponsorship
Skeptic

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:47 pm

naz08 wrote:petalro - hey congrats hope u n partner have a great life 2gther

hey guys thanks to everyone who has supported me and thnk2 all for who congratulated me...well guys hubbi has booked his ticket for the 26th monday so 1 week 2 go n he will be here FINALLY......so happi

I will continue to pray for all you guys who are waiting........chin u guys not long now

str34 - have been smiling ever since then hehehehe :D :D

one question? its totally random but how can hubbi get his N.I card n number? so he can work other wise he cant can he?
Of course he can!

Getting your hubby an NINO and NHS card should be the absolute first priority. For NHS card, take him to the surgery you go to and get him registered. They post the card within 10 days.

For the NINO, call 08456415008 and they will send you forms. Fill them up send them back, and they will send you a letter with the allcoated NINO number, with the card following a couple of weeks later.

Hope this helps
Skeptic

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:48 pm

shehzad.khan wrote:Salams All,

Congrats all for recieving good news. I was hoping everyone that has receieved their visas could please give us a summary of their application details. the more detailed the better. It would be much appreciated. Im trying to get a template together, which everyone can hopefully follow. Thanks all.
Check the sticky's
Skeptic

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:49 pm

naz08 wrote:
izzie wrote:congrats petalro! Am so hapi 4u :D ... Hope u n hubi have a wonderful life togetha!

Cant wait til my hubi gets ere now... he's booked his ticket 4 thurs 29th January... am so excited lol!

Inshallah those who r still waiting will definitely get the good newz soon...Stay positive guyz!
hiya bet ur well excited like me hehehhe :D :D :D my hubbi booked his ticket for the 26th January so nxt monday

Again congrts to every1 who got there visas and i pray for those who are waiting....oh yeh 1 other ting can hubbi come bk 2 pakistan say after 1 year of his 2 year visa?
Yes. he shouldnt make too many frequent trips out of the UK, but one or two wouldnt hurt. Infact, with the Visa, your hubby must have received a letter both in English and Urdu, which will answer your question in much more detail.
Skeptic

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:51 pm

del_piero_3 wrote:
shehzad.khan wrote:hi can anyone tell me how much money should be in my bank account?
You dont really need savings but they will compare the outgoings against your incomings on your statements. If your outgoings are bigger than your incomings then make sure you have savings in there to cover the shortfall. Anyway just be on the safe side, have about 1-2k in there or more if you can...
Very well explained mate
Skeptic

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:59 pm

215HAN wrote:If someone's account is always in overdraft but money is still coming in eg. wages and rent etc but always shown as overdarft, can they reject a visa application?

Please advise.

Thanks
Very strong grounds for refusal mate.
Skeptic

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:01 pm

asifposter wrote:Salaam everyone,
A question I need to ask is how can I get an accomodation inspection done? Does it have to certified by my local council?

Thanks in advance :)
Yes to both questions. You can get inspection done by any accredited estate agent and get the appraisal verified from the council.

On hindsight, you should have done that before.Its a critical document.
Skeptic

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:03 pm

asifposter wrote:
irfansaeed wrote:
asifposter wrote:Salaam everyone,

I've just discovered this site and am pretty new here.

I applied for my husband's settlement visa in November 2008 and unfortunately it got rejected due to accomodation issues. I appealed from here in the UK and the AIT have given BHC Islamabad till the end of May 2008 to review the application. I included the papers that they asked for in the appeal.

I'm not too hopeful about the review as my solicitor has said BHC Islamabad are being difficult with reviews. I'll be going to Pakistan in March to put in a new application approved by my solicitor.

A question I need to ask is how can I get an accomodation inspection done? Does it have to certified by my local council?

Thanks in advance :)
Just wondering what kind of issue that was.. Did you add Council Bill's with your application...??

What kind of house that was on which Home Office put a issue on.

Cheers
Irfan
I live with my parents and I included a letter from my dad saying it was fine for us to live there. He gave me the land registry documents. The refusal said they needed to see something to do with overcrowding.
Just like I thought. Get your local council approval mate. The law states for every 2 people, there should be one bedroom and for every 3 people, one toilet. Work out the maths for your family :)
Skeptic

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:04 pm

irfansaeed wrote:
irumpk wrote:hi
u have to show how many badroom and pplz living in this house and needd latter from council about it as well
and verry important thing is that pray to GOd for it
I have just given council Bills.. did not mention that how many rooms does property has and how many people are living in the house...

does it effect my application.. I am scared now.. :(
It does. An appraisal for overcrowding is a critical document
Skeptic

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:06 pm

sami_1984 wrote:basically what they do is count how many rooms are there in ur house that are liveable excluding the Spam and the bathroom, they then work out how many adults there are and children they then turn them into units so for example, ur house has 9 units, that will then be taken as 1 adult=1unit, 1 child=1/2 unit, so if it is under 9 units then ur can add someone else if it is over 9 units then its overcrowded, this is and exapmle only, so u can work it out if u will be orite with it.

when i was in pakistan i went to an advisor there to see what docs u need i own my house so i thought i just needed the land registry and the statement from my mortgage company, but the advisor said i will need a housing report, so i couldnt submit my application when i was there so i came back to the uk and sent it from here. gud luk to them who havent sent it
The number of units also depend on the category of house you have. Forexample, I have a category D house and I am allowed 9 units, but my neighbour has category E and she is allowed only 6.
Skeptic