ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC from LHE resident of ISB

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

SNR
Newly Registered

EC from LHE resident of ISB

Post by SNR » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:55 pm

Hello,

I am shaan from Islamabad. I have applied for Tier 1 under HSMP Transitional arrangements at the end of Oct 2008 from Lahore VAC as Islamabad VAC was closed because of security considerations.

I have yet not recieved any decision pertaining to my application. It is more than three months in wait.

Any Advice from anybody.

RiFF

Re: EC from LHE resident of ISB

Post by RiFF » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:00 am

SNR wrote:Hello,

I am shaan from Islamabad. I have applied for Tier 1 under HSMP Transitional arrangements at the end of Oct 2008 from Lahore VAC as Islamabad VAC was closed because of security considerations.

I have yet not recieved any decision pertaining to my application. It is more than three months in wait.

Any Advice from anybody.
This forum is not for Tier1 visas discussion. Please refer to the correct forum.
Skeptic