ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

THANK YOU: Visa processed in less than 72 hours (3 days)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

UKaspirant2009

THANK YOU: Visa processed in less than 72 hours (3 days)

Post by UKaspirant2009 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:12 pm

Guys..

I want to thank you for all your help. Especially I want to thank GoforUK, hsmp28122006, vinkhub1, gopikrishnat, bharneet691.

I applied in VFS delhi...for Tier 1 visa on 12th feb..i.e..thursday,in the evenining...and then friday, monday, and Tuesday they stamped my visa. I mean the validity is from 17/02/09.,.

This was awesome, I was really scared. Thank you everyone. This forum is very very useful., I will advice any one applying for T1 to not go through any consultant rather, read this forum and apply.

Please guys let me know in case I can be of any help for anyone.

Thanks again

hsmp28122006
Member of Standing

Post by hsmp28122006 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:24 pm

Congrats mate! You may also want to post your timelines here:

http://immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=35191

IshaK19

Re: THANK YOU: Visa processed in less than 72 hours (3 days)

Post by IshaK19 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:25 pm

UKaspirant2009 wrote:Guys..

I want to thank you for all your help. Especially I want to thank GoforUK, hsmp28122006, vinkhub1, gopikrishnat, bharneet691.

I applied in VFS delhi...for Tier 1 visa on 12th feb..i.e..thursday,in the evenining...and then friday, monday, and Tuesday they stamped my visa. I mean the validity is from 17/02/09.,.

This was awesome, I was really scared. Thank you everyone. This forum is very very useful., I will advice any one applying for T1 to not go through any consultant rather, read this forum and apply.

Please guys let me know in case I can be of any help for anyone.

Thanks again
Dear UKaspirant2009,

I am also applying for Tier 1 in March and I am specially taking leave and coming to Delhi to apply it. Can you please give some details on the documents you sbumitted along with the cover letter. That will be very helpful.

Thanks so much.

gopikrishnatb
Newly Registered

Post by gopikrishnatb » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:12 pm

Congrats UKaspirant2009!!!
Good to hear that....

I see that the applications at VFS Delhi and Mumbai are getting processed very fast.
I have one question. I am in Hyderabad. Can I apply any city out of Hyd like Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore? Is that allowed?

UKaspirant2009

Post by UKaspirant2009 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:21 pm

Thanks guys..

Hi hsmp28122006, have posted the timelines on the link provided by You.
Thanks again

gopikrishnatb, there is no restriction on where you apply from...keep in mind.. that if you opt for courier ..then they may or may not send it outside delhi...willl be great if someone, who has experienced this would reply. So you may have to collect the passport yourself.

IshaK19: Here are the details:

1) Age: Passport

2) Qualification: “Letter of Comparabilityâ€

technocrat181
Newly Registered

Post by technocrat181 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:51 pm

Heartiest congrats, UKaspirant2009 !!

Happy to inform that I also had applied for Tier-1 (General) Visa on 30th Dec 08 through Bangalore VFS & by God's grace, it got approved by 16th January 09. Received the passport (with the Visa stamping on it) & all my documents by 19th Morning. :)

Many thanks to all the members & contributors of this forum as though I applied through a consultant, I did take couple of cues from this forum while preparing the documents.

Was really a pleasant surprise to me as it took only 12 working days for BHC to successfully process my case even with a slightly tricky confusion in my application. Looks like, though BHC might be a bit strict in their processing, they're equally logical & fair, not to reject cases on grounds of irrational & silly excuses. Thanks to their cool approach ! 8)

Had requested for a validity start date from March end & thankfully I got the same.

& Apologies for this update being a bit late, was really busy with some work et al. :(

So;
It looks like now is a better time to apply for tier-1 Visas as it appears as if BHC've really processing the app.s faster by the late. One reason may be that there might be only lesser no of applications getting submitted 'cos of the strange market times .. :cry:

GoforUK

Post by GoforUK » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:31 am

It is my time to thank everybody in this forum.My application was proceesed in 2 weeks.
I would need further help to apply for dependant visas.Thank you guys once again.
Submitted on:4th Feb,Chennai
UK ADMIRER

IshaK19

Post by IshaK19 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:15 pm

[quote="UKaspirant2009"]Thanks guys..

Thanks again

gopikrishnatb, there is no restriction on where you apply from...keep in mind.. that if you opt for courier ..then they may or may not send it outside delhi...willl be great if someone, who has experienced this would reply. So you may have to collect the passport yourself.

nksg

Post by nksg » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:30 pm

deleted
Last edited by nksg on Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nksg

Post by nksg » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:30 pm

Original UK paper pay slips dont require signatures (sure).

Thats what applies for India original Pay slips too (I think)

HR Signatures and stamps are only required if you give them web printouts as most of companies in India do web printouts now a days.

All the best.

IshaK19 wrote:
UKaspirant2009 wrote: Thanks so much. This is helpful. Quick ques - If we are submitting original payslips do we still have to get them signed and attested by our employer. Please confirm

IshaK19

Post by IshaK19 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:17 pm

[quote="UKaspirant2009"]Thanks guys..
Dear UKaspirant2009,

Can you please give details of your cover letter so that I can refer to it. I am applying in March and it would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Isha

Thanks again