ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Urget HELP about my wife's refusal

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Leo007
Newly Registered

Need Urget HELP about my wife's refusal

Post by Leo007 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:49 pm

Hi everyone,
I am fulltime student in uk and mywife had applied for visa @ BHC islamabad. She received her rufusal today after 76 days with three allegations;
1. dissatisfied with our marriage.
2. dissatisfied that I am student in UK
3. dissatisfied about accomodation, asking tenancy agreement to show them about our rent. About rooms and occupancy.

Very strange refusal, let me briefly explain what document i have provided against these allegations,
1. Provided 45 fotos album including engagement, wedding ceremony, other then wedding fotos with family members @ party etc emails, proof of calls. Marriage certificate (translated and notorised), Id copies.
2. My passport copies with current visa page.
3. Livewith my elder brother, he owns this house, house survey explaining rooms, size and occupencies, ownership, mortgage detail.
Now at this time we are very much dishearted, can anyone please advice me what to do. Should I go for appeal, Is there anyway I can direct contact (email) to the ECM to check my documents again, coz I have prepared and included everything in my wife's application whatever ECO has overloocked.
PLEASE please help me...

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:57 pm

There are other things to consider:

Evidence of your visits to Pakistan to see her such as plane tickets. What was the reason they gave that they are not satisfied that you are a genuine student?

Leo007
Newly Registered

Post by Leo007 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:56 pm

I have submitted my college complete course detail, letter from college, my fee payment reciept and visa page as well.
I have included all my visits detail in form of all my entry & exits stumps.
What else do you think i need..
thanks for your reply...

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:03 am

Can't really say anything until you explain clearly what was in the refusal letter, as the letter contains summarized resons for refusal against each refusal. Please specify and some one might be able to help.
Skeptic

Leo007
Newly Registered

Post by Leo007 » Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:43 pm

thanks for reply, let me copy same wordings...
* You have failed to provide satisfactory evidence that you are married to a person with leave to enter in the uk as astudent. 76 (i)
* You have failed to show satisfactory evidence that your sponsor has leave to reamain in the uk as a student. 76 (i)
* you have not provided satisfactory evidence in respect of the accomodation that you proposed to occupy. you have not included a tenancy agreement or other evidence to show that your sponsor rents or owns property. you have failed to provide satisfactory evidence to show that there are sufficient rooms in the property for you and your sponsor as required under uk housing legislation. you have not provided satisfactory evidence to indicate that teh mortgage or rental commitment are being met. I am not therefor satisfied that the accomodation is secure or that there will be adequate accomodation for you and your sponsor. 76 (i).
Despite of this, I have provided all documents whatever eco has mentioned above, as if he didn't receive them. I don't know. Please help me and advice me what to do, very dishearted...
Thanks

nightrider

Post by nightrider » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:12 pm

leo

It does annoy you when they do this, appeal process can take up to 9-10 months but its free. You can reapply and send a copy of refusal and new papers, but this will cost 515.

Im reapplying getting all accomadation letter, etc as previously. Lets see what reason they come up with now.... In my view its hit and miss, it doesnt matter what papers you give. When they can dispute one part of application they will then try to find holes to back up their dispute.

They are saying to me they are not satisfied i am in employment nor am i receiving income. Everything else they are satisfied. I'm sending letter from hm revenue and custom, statements for last 6 months showing income. And a new letter from employer.

If you reapply just get all the docs they want and explain it to them bluntlly...

RiFF

Post by RiFF » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:01 pm

Leo007 wrote:thanks for reply, let me copy same wordings...
* You have failed to provide satisfactory evidence that you are married to a person with leave to enter in the uk as astudent. 76 (i)
* You have failed to show satisfactory evidence that your sponsor has leave to reamain in the uk as a student. 76 (i)
* you have not provided satisfactory evidence in respect of the accomodation that you proposed to occupy. you have not included a tenancy agreement or other evidence to show that your sponsor rents or owns property. you have failed to provide satisfactory evidence to show that there are sufficient rooms in the property for you and your sponsor as required under uk housing legislation. you have not provided satisfactory evidence to indicate that teh mortgage or rental commitment are being met. I am not therefor satisfied that the accomodation is secure or that there will be adequate accomodation for you and your sponsor. 76 (i).
Despite of this, I have provided all documents whatever eco has mentioned above, as if he didn't receive them. I don't know. Please help me and advice me what to do, very dishearted...
Thanks
Just a quick advice, before you reapply:

For reason 1: Get your marriage certificate translated in to English and notarized from the Foreign Ministry in Islamabad. Include copies of your plane ticket to get married, pictures and the page from the passport with the entry/exit stamps when you went to Pakistan.

For reason 2 : Attachthe visa page, course contents, a letter from your advisor at the university and get them all notarized from a hihg street solicitor

For reason 3: Get a letter from your local council advising which band the property belongs to. Get a letter from a local estate agent about accomodation availability. Attach copies of your rent book. Again get them all notarized.

Also, I would like to know what sort of accomodation you are in, and what is the status of your ownership; mortgage, rent, bet-sit?
Skeptic

Leo007
Newly Registered

Post by Leo007 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:52 am

Thanks Bro,
Let me explain,
Reason 1: I did translate marriage certificate and notorized by forign office, included my proof of journies for marriage and after marriage, a complete foto album including engament, wedding and after marriage like parties with family members etc. I had submitted passports pages icluding visa as well and it was attested from solicitor.
Reason 2: i did submit course detail, fee payments, letter from director of teaching.
Reason 3: I live with my elder brother, he is british national, he owns this house, I hired a surveyor, he prepared a report about all legal requiremnt of uk housing legislation.
Thanks everyone for advice.