ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Calling my Dependent Mother...

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Calling my Dependent Mother...

Post by dhavaluk » Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:22 pm

Hi Friends,

I am a married guy from India moving to UK on HSMP. I have my mother dependent on me,a s my father is passed away last year only. IN this case, will i be able to take my mother with me as my dependent?

Another thing is that, IF i apply for EC of my wife and kid at the same time when i do it for myself, and if they get it, Can they join me (leave my conutry) anytmie during the year or will have to leave in 90 days from the date of VISA?

Will be very happy to recieve your comments...

olisun
Diamond Member

Post by olisun » Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:12 pm

regarding your mother, I think this has been covered in this forum in the past and quite recently also

I doubt unless you have minmum ILR, it will is next to impossible to take your mother as a dependant with you

i am not sure about the time frame if you stamp the visa together with your family but as far as i know your family can join you later