ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

March Applicants from bangalore

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

vineet.b5

Post by vineet.b5 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:36 am

No... we dont have to fill Integra form.
Only VAF9 and appendix 1 is required.
Good luck
mrajkumar wrote:hey Vineet, Congrats.
can you tell me do we need to fill any other documents other than VAF9? Did you submit the Integra form? Where can we get that form?

Rajkumar

mrajkumar
India

Post by mrajkumar » Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:00 pm

did you submit cover letter for all the sections?
in the vfs site i downloaded VAF9 version is Nov08 and appendix version is Aug08. Is this ok?
did you submit points calculator print out and oanda printouts?
Please let me know your thoughts..
Rajkumar

mrajkumar
India

Post by mrajkumar » Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:08 pm

Hi vineet,
my case is also same as you, I am married ,but I'll apply dependant visa for my spouse after 6 months. Do I need to submit my Marriage certificate with my application now? Do we need to show the maintenance funds for her also?
My spouse name is not endorsed in my passport is that ok?

mrajkumar
India

Post by mrajkumar » Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:10 pm

can anyone in this forum, please send me the cover letters to the following id : hai_mr@yahoo.com. Your help is highly appreciated.

ssuresh83

Applying on march ,some doubts

Post by ssuresh83 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:29 pm

I am applying on march 18th, is it ok to carry cash for fee payment.
Suresh S

vineet.b5

Post by vineet.b5 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:14 pm

I submitted the latest formats from www.ukvisas.gov.uk.
Its better you download the latest forms.
Yes, I submitted the point calculator and oanda printouts as well.
mrajkumar wrote:did you submit cover letter for all the sections?
in the vfs site i downloaded VAF9 version is Nov08 and appendix version is Aug08. Is this ok?
did you submit points calculator print out and oanda printouts?
Please let me know your thoughts..
Rajkumar

vineet.b5

Post by vineet.b5 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:16 pm

Mine case is same as yours. I am married but I'll b applying for my spouse in couple of months. You need to submit the marriage certificate if you are declaring yrself married. so you need to submit marriage certificate even if you are nt applying for dependent visa.
mrajkumar wrote:Hi vineet,
my case is also same as you, I am married ,but I'll apply dependant visa for my spouse after 6 months. Do I need to submit my Marriage certificate with my application now? Do we need to show the maintenance funds for her also?

vineet.b5

Re: Applying on march ,some doubts

Post by vineet.b5 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:17 pm

Its perfectly fine if you carry cash. I made the payment by cash.
ssuresh83 wrote:I am applying on march 18th, is it ok to carry cash for fee payment.

mrajkumar
India

Post by mrajkumar » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:49 am

vineet, Thanks for your reply. One more question, did you show maintenance fund for your spouse also? I have minumum balance certificate for my wife also, totally 2 (1 from my a/c and other from hers a/c). do i need to submit for both? I have enough funds for me in m a/c.

vineet.b5 wrote:Mine case is same as yours. I am married but I'll b applying for my spouse in couple of months. You need to submit the marriage certificate if you are declaring yrself married. so you need to submit marriage certificate even if you are nt applying for dependent visa.

mrajkumar
India

Re: Applying on march ,some doubts

Post by mrajkumar » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:51 am

did you pay the fee in VFS center? which one is better to pay the fee. vfs or in bank before going to vfs?
vineet.b5 wrote:Its perfectly fine if you carry cash. I made the payment by cash.
ssuresh83 wrote:I am applying on march 18th, is it ok to carry cash for fee payment.

giridharpn
Newly Registered

Post by giridharpn » Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:22 am

Hi ckshekar14 & every1 who have experience in applying from Blore,

I have few questions.
1. Dependent Visa;
I have mentioned int eh covering letter and will be mentioning in the application as well that I will be applying for my dependent i.e. wife after I settle down there. I am not giving them any time frame. Is this fine?
If you guys have used any other words (exact words in relation to this) please let me know.
2. Chunk of Money in Jan
I received a chunk ofmoney as arrears in Jan 2008 regarding my leave encashment. This is displayed in arrears and the tax has been deducted at source. This is reflecting in my IT returns, Form 16,Form 26A from the income tax and also in the ITR receipt. Ihave also mentioned in the covering letter. Will this amount be considered when calculating my previous earning? Do i need to provide proof of why the employer paid me so much etc? I have however included this amount in my calculation and also mentioned it in my covering letter and calculation sheet as well.

3.Reimbursement slips:
I get medical telephone nd internet based on claims. However, if not claimed I will be paid at the end of the yea. This is mentioned in my salary structure as well. I have mentioend this in my previous earning calc and also in the covering letter (pointing to the section under allowance in Tier1 general guidance notes). Will this suffice and will this amount b included in the calculation for previous earning by the BHC?

4.Application forms
How many application forms do we need to fill. I have VAF9, VAF 9 Appendix. Is there any other forms?If so, please let me know where I can get it. I am also submitting the PBS skill assessment.

Sorry for the lengthy query.
Thanks for your reply.

mrajkumar
India

Post by mrajkumar » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:27 am

vineet, Thanks for your reply. One more question, did you show maintenance fund for your spouse also? I have minumum balance certificate for my wife also, totally 2 (1 from my a/c and other from hers a/c). do i need to submit for both? please let me know.
vineet.b5 wrote:Mine case is same as yours. I am married but I'll b applying for my spouse in couple of months. You need to submit the marriage certificate if you are declaring yrself married. so you need to submit marriage certificate even if you are nt applying for dependent visa.

mrajkumar
India

Post by mrajkumar » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:59 am

can any senior member please answer for this....its urgent...
did we need to show maintenance fund for spouse also even if she is not applying now? please let me know.
[/quote]

vineet.b5

Post by vineet.b5 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:29 pm

If you are the applicant and not applying for dependents now, you need to show the funds only for you. You will have to show the funds for dependedent whenever you will apply for them.
I am married and I didnt applied for my wife. Maintenance Funds was shown only for me and I got visa also.
Hope this clears yr doubts
mrajkumar wrote:can any senior member please answer for this....its urgent...
did we need to show maintenance fund for spouse also even if she is not applying now? please let me know.
[/quote]

vineet.b5

Post by vineet.b5 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:34 pm

1.This is fine. I also didnt mentioned any time frame.
2. If the amount reflects in salsry slip, you can show them as previous earnings.
3. I think you can consider this as your earnings. Seniors plz comment.
4. Plz check the linkhttp://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply/infs/i ... ralmigrant

giridharpn wrote:Hi ckshekar14 & every1 who have experience in applying from Blore,

I have few questions.
1. Dependent Visa;
I have mentioned int eh covering letter and will be mentioning in the application as well that I will be applying for my dependent i.e. wife after I settle down there. I am not giving them any time frame. Is this fine?
If you guys have used any other words (exact words in relation to this) please let me know.
2. Chunk of Money in Jan
I received a chunk ofmoney as arrears in Jan 2008 regarding my leave encashment. This is displayed in arrears and the tax has been deducted at source. This is reflecting in my IT returns, Form 16,Form 26A from the income tax and also in the ITR receipt. Ihave also mentioned in the covering letter. Will this amount be considered when calculating my previous earning? Do i need to provide proof of why the employer paid me so much etc? I have however included this amount in my calculation and also mentioned it in my covering letter and calculation sheet as well.

3.Reimbursement slips:
I get medical telephone nd internet based on claims. However, if not claimed I will be paid at the end of the yea. This is mentioned in my salary structure as well. I have mentioend this in my previous earning calc and also in the covering letter (pointing to the section under allowance in Tier1 general guidance notes). Will this suffice and will this amount b included in the calculation for previous earning by the BHC?

4.Application forms
How many application forms do we need to fill. I have VAF9, VAF 9 Appendix. Is there any other forms?If so, please let me know where I can get it. I am also submitting the PBS skill assessment.

Sorry for the lengthy query.
Thanks for your reply.

mrajkumar
India

Post by mrajkumar » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:03 pm

Thanks vineet, in that case what did you enter in Part5a of VAF9 document? Did u give your spouse details? The question 5.1 Is your partner accompanying you or joining you later?
Please let me know.

[quote="vineet.b5"]If you are the applicant and not applying for dependents now, you need to show the funds only for you. You will have to show the funds for dependedent whenever you will apply for them.
I am married and I didnt applied for my wife. Maintenance Funds was shown only for me and I got visa also.
[quote="mrajkumar"]can any senior member please answer for this....its urgent...

mrajkumar
India

Post by mrajkumar » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:07 pm

my age is 29 Years 10 months. Shall I claim 10 points under "28 or 29 Years Old" band?

vineet.b5

Post by vineet.b5 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:00 am

Yes, You need to give all the details (name of spuse etc.) and you have to mention Yes, even if she is not applying. Because she will accompany you in some months.

mrajkumar wrote:Thanks vineet, in that case what did you enter in Part5a of VAF9 document? Did u give your spouse details? The question 5.1 Is your partner accompanying you or joining you later?
Please let me know.
vineet.b5 wrote:If you are the applicant and not applying for dependents now, you need to show the funds only for you. You will have to show the funds for dependedent whenever you will apply for them.

bruceb

Post by bruceb » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:28 am

mrajkumar wrote:my age is 29 Years 10 months. Shall I claim 10 points under "28 or 29 Years Old" band?
my age was 29 Years 11 months 20 days and I claimed for 10 points.

giridharpn
Newly Registered

Post by giridharpn » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:27 am

Thank Vineet,
But they have mentioned please give the time frame or date of travel of your spouse in part 7.
Should I have to use the same words there- My wife , mrs. *** will be traveliing after I settle down in the UK.
Should this be fine.?

Yea I am sure they will consider the re-imbursements since it is a part of the salary.Even if htey dont' I am still eligible.
Since they would consider anything that is there in my pay slip and in the tax certificate, I think I am safe.
Thanks for answering my queries.
Please let me know on the application front. I have vaf9, vaf9-appendix 1 for tier-1.The link you sent me is not working. I am going to apply on 18th morning.Thanks

mrajkumar
India

Post by mrajkumar » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:49 am

Thanks for you reply. But in appendix Part7, they have mentioned
"You must have £2,800 available funds for yourself plus £1,600 for each dependant accompanying you or intending to join you in the United Kingdom within 12 months of your arrival in the United Kingdom. This money must be held in your personal bank account for at least 3 months before the date of your application and not fall below the required amount at any time during that period."

"intending to join you in the United Kingdom within 12 months of your arrival in the United Kingdom. "

this makes me really confused, please clarify...
vineet.b5 wrote:Yes, You need to give all the details (name of spuse etc.) and you have to mention Yes, even if she is not applying. Because she will accompany you in some months.

mrajkumar wrote:Thanks vineet, in that case what did you enter in Part5a of VAF9 document? Did u give your spouse details? The question 5.1 Is your partner accompanying you or joining you later?
Please let me know.
vineet.b5 wrote:If you are the applicant and not applying for dependents now, you need to show the funds only for you. You will have to show the funds for dependedent whenever you will apply for them.

vineet.b5

Post by vineet.b5 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:17 am

Don’t get confused.
Concluding, you need to show the dependants funds only if you are applying for them also.
If you are nt applying for them, You can declare your dependents and declare that they will join you in UK after you settle down.
In this case, you need to show funds for you only and not for dependants.
So, don’t worry, if you are nt applying for dependants, no need to show the fund for them.
mrajkumar wrote:Thanks for you reply. But in appendix Part7, they have mentioned
"You must have £2,800 available funds for yourself plus £1,600 for each dependant accompanying you or intending to join you in the United Kingdom within 12 months of your arrival in the United Kingdom. This money must be held in your personal bank account for at least 3 months before the date of your application and not fall below the required amount at any time during that period."

"intending to join you in the United Kingdom within 12 months of your arrival in the United Kingdom. "

this makes me really confused, please clarify...
vineet.b5 wrote:Yes, You need to give all the details (name of spuse etc.) and you have to mention Yes, even if she is not applying. Because she will accompany you in some months.

Please let me know.

mrajkumar
India

Post by mrajkumar » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:56 am

thank u very much vineet.
vineet.b5 wrote:Don’t get confused.
Concluding, you need to show the dependants funds only if you are applying for them also.
If you are nt applying for them, You can declare your dependents and declare that they will join you in UK after you settle down.
In this case, you need to show funds for you only and not for dependants.
So, don’t worry, if you are nt applying for dependants, no need to show the fund for them.

Srini_123
Newly Registered

PBS Appendix1 PART 4.8 - Earnings With / Without Uplift

Post by Srini_123 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:03 pm

[quote="vineet.b5"]Thanks... I am also enclosing my business card along with the documents.
As suggested, I'll mention my company details in the Appendix-1, section 44.11

In Appendix -1, section, 4.8; Do we need to put earnings in Pounds after applying upliftment ratio (5.3)?[/quote]

Hi, I have the same doubt ... in PBS Appendix1 PART 4.8 in the earnings section "Earnings in pounds sterling" Should we put the (Indian_Salary*Pound_Conversion*5.3) OR should it be only (Indian_Salary*Pound_Conversion) and we select the appropriate points with the uplift conversion rates

vineet.b5

Re: PBS Appendix1 PART 4.8 - Earnings With / Without Uplift

Post by vineet.b5 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:44 pm

I did the second way you mentioned.
"(Indian_Salary*Pound_Conversion) and we select the appropriate points with the uplift conversion rates"
I had not applied the upliftment ratio.
Srini_123 wrote:
vineet.b5 wrote:Thanks... I am also enclosing my business card along with the documents.
As suggested, I'll mention my company details in the Appendix-1, section 44.11

In Appendix -1, section, 4.8; Do we need to put earnings in Pounds after applying upliftment ratio (5.3)?

Hi, I have the same doubt ... in PBS Appendix1 PART 4.8 in the earnings section "Earnings in pounds sterling" Should we put the (Indian_Salary*Pound_Conversion*5.3) OR should it be only (Indian_Salary*Pound_Conversion) and we select the appropriate points with the uplift conversion rates