ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW fund maintenance refusal...Appeal

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kashi50
Newly Registered

PSW fund maintenance refusal...Appeal

Post by kashi50 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:36 am

If someone help me…………..Thank you in advance

My PSW visa refused because of fund maintenance, my first three days of the bank statement (12 Oct 2008 to 15 Oct 2008) shows balance below £800 and rest of the days the balance is above £800 until now. My student visa was expired 0n 31st Jan 2009 and I sent my appeal form on time. My hearing date is 12th April 2009. I didn’t put any representative name as I can’t afford them. I don’t have money in any of my other account on those days which can be challenged in court. Can anyone help me and give any valid reason which I can raise there to win the case. Does anyone have went through in appeal procedure and can explain to me that what they will ask to me or what should I answer or any immigration rules which I explain to defend myself.

Last question, if my appeal not allowed, can I send fresh application form for reconsideration or need to go back to my home country. In home country £2800 bank statement required, can I use there my UK bank statement or not?

drmmyatsan
Newly Registered

Post by drmmyatsan » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:27 pm

i got the exactly the same situation like u? i m wondering to appeal here or go back home? my visa was expired on last 20 days and if i lose my appeal can i re apply from here? if someone knows reply asap please

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:03 pm

drmmyatsan wrote:i got the exactly the same situation like u? i m wondering to appeal here or go back home? my visa was expired on last 20 days and if i lose my appeal can i re apply from here? if someone knows reply asap please
Yes if you lose your appeal you can apply for the re-consideration within the 5 days where you have to show that the judge made an error in law, Likewise if you win the appeal HO would have 5 days as well to challenge your win.

If you can not show that you had £800 ALL THE TIME within the last 3 months prior to applying for PSW then the appeal would get rejected. The balance MUST NOT drop below £800 even for a single second.

The only thing for would be to apply within the required deadline and get some legal advise from a solicitor. But if you dont have £800 ALL THE TIME for the last 3 months then appeal would get rejected, sorry mate but its a harsh reality.

ALL THE BEST though

kashi50
Newly Registered

here is my appeal details

Post by kashi50 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:19 am

Yesterday I went for Oral Hearing and Secretary of State didn’t turn. Detail are as following …hope you people will prepare yourself according to that…keep at least two copies of each documents with you.

Some time secretary of state come and asked question but in my appeal he wasn’t there…

Following question I have been asked by Judge and Secretary of state didn’t turn up:

After showing identification like passport etc:
1. What are you doing now a day?
2. Still living on ABC address…?
3. Where are you working?
4. Full time/part time?
5. Do you have any supporting document? (I showed my home country statement)
6. Why didn’t you send this with your application? (i gave reference to following:
In PSW form about Fund maintenance Requirement:
In Section N
N1. Does the applicant have access to £800 available funds to support himself?

Tier 1- Policy Guidance # 90
In order to qualify for entry clearance or leave to remain under Tier 1 an applicant must show that he/she has enough money to support himself/herself. Applicants in the United Kingdom seeking further leave to remain must have at least £800 of personal savings which must have been held for at least three months prior to the date of application. Without use of public funds. ) so I didn’t see anywhere that £800 should have each n every day…..

7. Who supported you while studying in UK? (parents)
8. Did they transfer money if yes…..how often and how much?
9. Do you have original statements with you…? (no)
10. How do you prove that it’s original and not fake?
11. Do you have anything which you didn’t send with appeal?
12. Do you want to say anything else?
13. Judge said that he will reveal that decision in next few days. Have a good day!

kashi50
Newly Registered

Appeal allowed

Post by kashi50 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:21 am

I got letter from Judge...Appeal Allowed...now i am waiting for HO letter...Thanks to everyone

jack199
Member of Standing

Re: Appeal allowed

Post by jack199 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:24 am

kashi50 wrote:I got letter from Judge...Appeal Allowed...now i am waiting for HO letter...Thanks to everyone
Great Stuff :-)