ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How many payslips for a Tier 1 Dependent?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

damn
Newly Registered

How many payslips for a Tier 1 Dependent?

Post by damn » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:28 pm

Hi Everyone,
How are you everyone?

Here is my scenario.

Since March 2006 -> WP Employed
Made redundant on Sep 2008

Applied for Tier 1 on September 2008. Granted till Oct 2011.

Oct 2008 - March 2009: Seeking Employment
23rd March 2009 onwards -> Employed on a permanent job.

I got married Dec 2007. Wife Still in Bangladesh. Now that I've got a job, I would like her to apply for Tier1 (Dependent) visa.

Question:
How many months of Payslip I have to provide when she applies for her Tier 1 (Dependent) visa?

Although it's not mentioned anywhere about this, Do I have to produce any payslips at all?

(friend of mine said... 'As long as you can prove that you are in an employment, have the maintenence fund, your Tier1 and accomodation, you are fine to apply')

what is your thought on this please?

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: How many payslips for a Tier 1 Dependent?

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:18 pm

damn wrote:Hi Everyone,
How are you everyone?

Here is my scenario.

I got married Dec 2007. Wife Still in Bangladesh. Now that I've got a job, I would like her to apply for Tier1 (Dependent) visa.

Question:
How many months of Payslip I have to provide when she applies for her Tier 1 (Dependent) visa?

Although it's not mentioned anywhere about this, Do I have to produce any payslips at all?

(friend of mine said... 'As long as you can prove that you are in an employment, have the maintenence fund, your Tier1 and accomodation, you are fine to apply')

Hi..

I think what your firend suggested is right.. but just to make ur case stronger add the employment contract that you have a job with a company that means you have earnings PLUS Maintenace funds proof with marriage certificate, accomodation, utility bills where u r staying shd be fine..

payslips are not required becos u dont need to show earnings for dependent visa..

this is just my view

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: How many payslips for a Tier 1 Dependent?

Post by yasa » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:06 am

damn wrote:Hi Everyone,
How are you everyone?

Here is my scenario.

Question:

your friend is rite u dont need to submit payslips