ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Separate forum for Investors ?? :)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Investor) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

CoolestGuyC
Member of Standing

Separate forum for Investors ?? :)

Post by CoolestGuyC » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:34 pm

I am not sure if any Investors (millionaires by definition) would have time to post and read forum threads :)

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:25 pm

Hey cool guy, give it a chance

Administrator
Diamond Member
Mood:
Latvia

Re: Separate forum for Investors ?? :)

Post by Administrator » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:10 pm

CoolestGuyC wrote:I am not sure if any Investors (millionaires by definition) would have time to post and read forum threads :)
I think you would be surprised :) But anyway, best to cover all routes, I guess.

entrepreneur34
Newly Registered

Re: Separate forum for Investors ?? :)

Post by entrepreneur34 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:50 pm

Administrator wrote:
CoolestGuyC wrote:I am not sure if any Investors (millionaires by definition) would have time to post and read forum threads :)
I think you would be surprised :) But anyway, best to cover all routes, I guess.
I have to agree. I was actually thinking of taking a loan to cover up to £1m but after what happened with the banking system there, that some banks collapsed and no one was there to cover the depositors I'm quite unhappy and scared to go and deposit £1m for AT LEAST 1 YEAR, just for the right to stay in Britian, it simply doesn't worth it.

I am currently applying for the Entrepreneur Visa, and got really bad impression how everything works there (SLOW!)

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:55 pm

Investors dont have time to go on forums....
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

jeffnanne
Newly Registered

Post by jeffnanne » Tue May 19, 2009 8:31 pm

I have gone this route, and just got the yes today! Oh, and I have not got anywhere near a million pounds!

Jeff