ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OBC refusal with right of appeal{BITE part 2}

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:29 am

http://www.ait.gov.uk/Public/Unreported/IA011682009.doc

A recent BITE judgement, but not "starred", so not case law, nevertheless, appeal dismissed.

Here's another one, different college, but where the supposed student manged to come up with some sort of supposed evidence. Appeal dismissed.

http://www.ait.gov.uk/Public/Unreported/IA152442008.doc

Oh, here's another one, again a different college:

http://www.ait.gov.uk/Public/Unreported/OA239832008.doc

Appeal dismissed.

pankaj25
Newly Registered

Post by pankaj25 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:42 am

dear bya1983,
people will only trust you if u mention the exact wordings,date of refusal over here(scanned,most welcome).there are few colleges which got away even after CCL and CO.fiasco.however,it is appropriate to mention their names here only when there is a physical evidence against them.so,show the evidence and we will trust you.

pure_soul

Post by pure_soul » Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:06 pm

pankaj25 wrote:dear bya1983,
people will only trust you if u mention the exact wordings,date of refusal over here(scanned,most welcome).there are few colleges which got away even after CCL and CO.fiasco.however,it is appropriate to mention their names here only when there is a physical evidence against them.so,show the evidence and we will trust you.
Why do u think he needs to prove himself? Who do u think u r anyway? Why don't u just leave him alone? Even if he is lieing, Why r u so worried? This is the only reason I don't post on this forum too often. People seem to be fighting with each other all the time rather then helping each other.

Secondly if anyone has been refused on such basis as Oby1983 knows wt he has done and it should not come as a surprise to u that he has been refused.

Cheers

pure_soul

Post by pure_soul » Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:09 pm

PaperPusher wrote:http://www.ait.gov.uk/Public/Unreported/IA011682009.doc

A recent BITE judgement, but not "starred", so not case law, nevertheless, appeal dismissed.

Here's another one, different college, but where the supposed student manged to come up with some sort of supposed evidence. Appeal dismissed.

http://www.ait.gov.uk/Public/Unreported/IA152442008.doc

Oh, here's another one, again a different college:

http://www.ait.gov.uk/Public/Unreported/OA239832008.doc

Appeal dismissed.
3rd one was awesome.

koil

hi

Post by koil » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:40 pm

pure soul thanks buddy ppl keep saying we will get visa within 25th april what u think about that very worried broff 6 n half months u know what does it mean?????so tired man thanks and bishwanath did u get ur passport or still waiting???thanks

koil

hi

Post by koil » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:40 pm

sorry passport

koil

hi

Post by koil » Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:29 pm

pure soul waitinh for ur reply

bya1983

Post by bya1983 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:54 pm

thanx alot pure SOUl
its ok ,, we hve to face if are on wrong side ...
and most of us are ....
so w8 for luck and reward ...
pray to GOD for every one,
these things are not joke, or fun..
this is some thing called CAREER u knw PANKAJ ...
any way thanx for you all
Never The less

pure_soul

Re: hi

Post by pure_soul » Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:33 pm

koil wrote: ppl keep saying we will get visa within 25th april what u think about that
(This post is not only for u .....yes including Sir Pakipower)

When I was young my parents/teachers told me never believe in rumours and never to argue with ppl who spread rumours. I am sure u ppl got the same advice from ur parents but some ppl just forget what their parents had told them. How sad.

Cheers :cry:

bya1983

Post by bya1983 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:10 pm

@pure soul
could u plz tell me that
if i m not able go for judicial review of my PSW case,
then wht other most suitable otpion i should take ...
in my mind ,only student extension ..but u knw that this is another hurdle...
so plzzz ...any advise
Never The less

pure_soul

Post by pure_soul » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:41 pm

I don't intend to help or guide ppl how to get away with deception. This is rather a general info. for all such cases.

"In case of deception all future applications will be rejected, except only if the secretary of the state feels that a refusal will violate applicant's human rights as is the case if one applies as a dependant of a UK/EU national."

Cheers

bya1983

Post by bya1983 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:12 pm

@pure
hve nothing to say ...i actually agree with u..
n trying 2 sort things .....
Never The less

pankaj25
Newly Registered

Post by pankaj25 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:02 am

dear pur soul,
didn't your mother tell you not to interfere when two people are talking?you are welcomed for your advice but do not be authorative,if you have any problems with that then solve it with your mother and solve her's as well.this is in reply to what you have said.

bya1983

Post by bya1983 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:03 pm

@pure soul
i m very thanx ful to you,,,
the things which u hve told me ,same replies are given to me by soliciter.
ur responce is helpfull n appreciated ...
i'll go to college 2morrow n then let u knw the running condition
thanx once again ..
Never The less

bya1983

hi

Post by bya1983 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:27 pm

@pure soul ...
hi
today i got my post in hand from my correspondence adress ,,
refusal is on base of PARAGRAph 322 (1A) n 245 Z(d)
and my refusal papers are signed at 06 feb 09, but dunno why they did'nt post to me ..
PURE SOUL any suggestion plzz help if u can ...
and they has mentioned that u r allow to remain on ur old visa on same previous RULES ....
Never The less

pure_soul

Re: hi

Post by pure_soul » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:11 pm

bya1983 wrote:@pure soul ...
PURE SOUL any suggestion plzz help if u can ...
What sort of help? I think U know everything already. Did u get the letter from the college? NO? then only God can help u

Pankaj there was no need to talk about my mom. I NEVER said a word about anybody's mom including u. Then why did u feel the need to talk about her? My mom never said any thing about u and she should not have been involved.

Cheers

bya1983

hi

Post by bya1983 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:03 pm

@pure
u r right , its not easy to chase the person frm college, but i m keep on trying... and i dont think so there is any other option to get rid of this ,,
and they have clearly mention on my refusal letters that
any further application in future will be rejected.
well cant do any thing but PRAY ....
thanx for your kindness
Never The less

koil

bishwanath

Post by koil » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:06 am

bishwanath

waiting still now applied last year 10thoctober from obc,dont know what to do everyday is like a hell man everyone now getting passport dont know when i will, GOD knows.i dont want to complain but i m really worried when i will get passport if any one got any clue pls let me know how about u bishwanath did u get ur passport??thanks

Biswanath

Post by Biswanath » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:11 am

no man.I haven't got my pp yet.Have u asked ur college about the verification when actually home office done or why it's delay etc?Thanks.

koil

Post by koil » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:16 am

thanks bish

they said long time before last year verification done october no clue man

late??????waiting untill 25th april because ppls say we will get pp within 25th
did college say anything about u and ur verification pls let me knoe now
and why late??pls bishwanath let me know

koil

Post by koil » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:19 am

bishwanath did u remember last 3weeks before got passport from our college after then do u know any one get pp from our college thanks brother pls let me know

koil

Post by koil » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:20 am

bishwanath sorry someone means lucky dip got pp any?3 weeks before???from our college

Biswanath

Post by Biswanath » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:27 am

Hello Koil, I am not from OBC.But as far as I know OBC was under investigation by the intelligent service of Uk border agency.I don't know the present situation.Moreover,ukba doesn't trust colleges.In my case I was a genuine student who submitted assignments and got the result from the college.The only problem is that a number of colleges lost their students record and that's why ukba is holding up the applications.Genuine students are in hot water too.

nkhan1979

Re: bishwanath

Post by nkhan1979 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:28 am

koil wrote:bishwanath

waiting still now applied last year 10thoctober from obc,dont know what to do everyday is like a hell man everyone now getting passport dont know when i will, GOD knows.i don't want to complain but i m really worried when i will get passport if any one got any clue pls let me know how about u bishwanath did u get ur passport??thanks
Hi, I am just like you two who applied in third week of october and waiting still.
Guys I spoke to my prof Mr Goel, of Human Resource Management. He said I must get a solicitor if its been over 6 months or wait, but he did give me this website name, but i cant find much info rather than watching people taunting at each other. Who cares if someone is genuine or not. We mustn't be worried if we are genuine. Thats all loser talk. We aint here to prove who is genuine or not. Just pray to God that we get our passports soon as possible so, we can go back and spend a little time with our families before we start our tough lives. I really Pray for you guys and myself.
if you keep ringing home office then obviously the will get annoyed and might find a little reason to decline your application. They got the powers. So just be patient, we are on the same Boat.
Remember, its not just the crack down on colleges, but they do want to get rid off alot of foreigners also, because for them their whole system is messed up and now they want to put things back together in their places, which is fair enough as they have alot of burden on them. We must play by their rules.

koil

Post by koil » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:46 am

n khan thanks bro but solicitor for what ???mr . p goel did he say any thing why long wait for us????thanks pls let me know brother