ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependant-ISA Maint. fund annual statement advise pls

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jul14o
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Dependant-ISA Maint. fund annual statement advise pls

Post by jul14o » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:29 pm

Hi to all at the forum. Appologies for the repetetive question, but ive scoured all the ISA posts and cant seem to find the answer to mine.

Briefly mentioning my case:

Tier 1(General), want to apply for my husband as a dependant. I have got a savings account +and NS&I ISA. Only my ISA has the required amount (£800+£533) over a 3 months period (acutually 2yr period), unfortunately my statements are annual, not monthly. In addition its a strictly online account, so I cant get printed ad hoc statements stamped and signed as required.
I have contacted customer services to ask for a letter to confirm funds have been available for 3 months blah blah, and 'they are unable to provide such letters'.
So I am quite annoyed i must say(for choosing NS&I in the first place), and not sure the best way to go about this. It doesnt help that my last statement was dated feb 2009, and we wont be applying till April at least, so will have problems fulfilling the '7 day rule'

Any advise would be much appreciated. And a big thank you to all the moderators and everyone for all the support. The most helpful forum ever. Helped me through my initial HSMP and saved me ££ in legal fees.

jjkumar_73

ISA

Post by jjkumar_73 » Thu May 07, 2009 8:05 pm

Hi,

I think it should be possible to get the letter from the Bank to state about the maintenance of the fund for last 3 months, instead of talking over phone if you visit the branch in person.

Which Bank do you have this ?

HSBC would provide letters.

Cheers,
Jay

jul14o
Newly Registered

Post by jul14o » Sat May 09, 2009 7:57 pm

Thanks Jay, already got the Tier 1. Currently waiting for husbands dependant visa result. NS&I dont have branches, they are strictly internet, phone based.

seamanbuk
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 Dependant-ISA Maint. fund annual statement advise

Post by seamanbuk » Sat May 09, 2009 9:17 pm

jul14o wrote:Hi to all at the forum. Appologies for the repetetive question, but ive scoured all the ISA posts and cant seem to find the answer to mine.

Briefly mentioning my case:

Tier 1(General), want to apply for my husband as a dependant. I have got a savings account +and NS&I ISA. Only my ISA has the required amount (£800+£533) over a 3 months period (acutually 2yr period), unfortunately my statements are annual, not monthly. In addition its a strictly online account, so I cant get printed ad hoc statements stamped and signed as required.
I have contacted customer services to ask for a letter to confirm funds have been available for 3 months blah blah, and 'they are unable to provide such letters'.
So I am quite annoyed i must say(for choosing NS&I in the first place), and not sure the best way to go about this. It doesnt help that my last statement was dated feb 2009, and we wont be applying till April at least, so will have problems fulfilling the '7 day rule'

Any advise would be much appreciated. And a big thank you to all the moderators and everyone for all the support. The most helpful forum ever. Helped me through my initial HSMP and saved me ££ in legal fees.
I got refues with my own print out copy (ISA acc), don't use it at least you can get a letter with bank stamp on every page, do as what the Guidance says.