ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can ILR application be affected by the free swimming scheme

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jazzmann
Newly Registered

can ILR application be affected by the free swimming scheme

Post by jazzmann » Sun May 10, 2009 9:59 pm

Can ILR application be affected by the free swimming under 16 and 64 + scheme just launched recently

Not sure whether this scheme is counted as tapping into public funds causing any issue for ILR app. Did hear an MP mention this was available for residents and non-residents in the UK

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: can ILR application be affected by the free swimming sch

Post by Wanderer » Sun May 10, 2009 10:16 pm

jazzmann wrote:Can ILR application be affected by the free swimming under 16 and 64 + scheme just launched recently

Not sure whether this scheme is counted as tapping into public funds causing any issue for ILR app. Did hear an MP mention this was available for residents and non-residents in the UK
Come on!
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

ho9

Post by ho9 » Mon May 11, 2009 9:53 am

Wanderer wrote:
jazzmann wrote:Can ILR application be affected by the free swimming under 16 and 64 + scheme just launched recently

Come on!
A couple of weeks ago Windsor car park was free for one day , just wondering if its any breach to ' Recourse to public fund' and could affect ILR application .....................

Joke

wf
Member of Standing

Post by wf » Mon May 11, 2009 10:46 am

LOL, some of the posts regarding recourse to public funds are getting ridiculous...

magsi23
Member of Standing

Post by magsi23 » Mon May 11, 2009 11:09 am

:lol:
Magsi

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Mon May 11, 2009 11:49 am

ho9 wrote:
Wanderer wrote:

Come on!
A couple of weeks ago Windsor car park was free for one day , just wondering if its any breach to ' Recourse to public fund' and could affect ILR application .....................

Joke
I got a 2 cocacolas for the price of 1 at Boots, will this action be considered a recourse to public funds and hurt my chances to getting ILR?

itsme
Member of Standing

Post by itsme » Tue May 12, 2009 9:26 am

republique wrote:
ho9 wrote:
Wanderer wrote:

Come on!

Joke
I got a 2 cocacolas for the price of 1 at Boots, will this action be considered a recourse to public funds and hurt my chances to getting ILR?
This is one of the hilarious post i've ever came across :-) keep going.

btw i just got a discounted breakfast in Ponti's.....oops i should have gone through this thread before itself....:-(
You Can Win. Believe in Yourself.
---