ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family member visa after divorce

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

arthur1981
Newly Registered

Family member visa after divorce

Post by arthur1981 » Fri May 15, 2009 11:01 am

Hi! I Hope you can help me!
My wife is from EU and I got visa like family member for 5 years, my visa expire in 2012, but our relations are over, and my wife want to divorce because she met another guy. I also got another woman and she is British and we would like to get married.
So my question is it possible for as to get merited an renew my visa without leaving UK, because I am sure British embassy will not let me to come back.
Becouse when I applied for family member visa I was illegally in UK and they have this record, I know some people with same case they went back to Ukraine, got married but culd not came back they spend years in the court to get visa.
We got married with my wife in December 2006, sins that we live in UK together, we did not applied for divorce et, my wife pregnant from another guy and will have baby in next month, but we still live in same house.

Many thanks for your time and help!!!