ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP-Tier 1 extension from April 2009-please track here

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

allgo

HSMP-Tier 1 extension from April 2009-please track here

Post by allgo » Tue May 05, 2009 11:34 am

Hello friends,
As we all know the form for Tier 1 has changed from April 6 2009.
I have glanced through the forum and didn't find any specific thread to track questions from people, who are on HSMP and going to apply for extension in Tier-1 General category with the new form (April' 2009).

I am myself going to apply in June.
Can anyone who ahs already applied using the new form share his/ her thoughts and suggestions? Have anyone already got extension with the new form?

Thanks everybody- and hope this thread can be a one place lookup for all planning the same as me.

allgo

Post by allgo » Tue May 05, 2009 12:18 pm

OK.. here is a confusion. This is valid for normal tier-1 candidates as well.
I have assorted the following questions on the new form valid from 6th April 2009.

1) On Page 19, Section C9 - There is something called ICFN (Identity card for Foriegn Nationals). What is it? What would be the answer if it is not available?

I guess this isn't applicable fo rcurrent HSMP candidates seeking extension to tier -1 category? i did see soem discussion on the same in other threads but no conclusive agreement. Anyone already confident about teh above?

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Tue May 05, 2009 2:37 pm

allgo wrote:OK.. here is a confusion. This is valid for normal tier-1 candidates as well.
I have assorted the following questions on the new form valid from 6th April 2009.

1) On Page 19, Section C9 - There is something called ICFN (Identity card for Foriegn Nationals). What is it? What would be the answer if it is not available?

I guess this isn't applicable fo rcurrent HSMP candidates seeking extension to tier -1 category? i did see soem discussion on the same in other threads but no conclusive agreement. Anyone already confident about teh above?
Put N/A if its not available.... browse the forum and u will get the anwer..
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

allgo

Post by allgo » Tue May 05, 2009 9:36 pm

Thanks for the quick reply.

Anyone willing to share his sucess story and timelines/documentation for extension with form valid from April 2009?

xpscapable
Australia

Post by xpscapable » Tue May 05, 2009 10:34 pm

I doubt it. They are still processing application received on or before 28th March. I'm hoping next week they will start processing the April applications.

allgo

Payslip confusion

Post by allgo » Fri May 08, 2009 8:25 am

Hi guys,

I was working in the London branch of my company and in October last year, my company asked me to relocate to the head office in BerkShire, in an effort to consolidate the entire software development team. As an incentive I was offered 10 % of my basic as a "Relocation Bonus". For the month of October I got the normal payslip(with regular salary) on 31st Oct. And after around 5 days the relocation bonus was credited to my account around 5th November, and my company issued me another payslip for the month of October (dated 31st October again) which shows this contribution as "Relocation Bonus" payout in the payslip. It showed the previously credited money on 31st oct as 'Advance payment'.

1) Now my question is since this was a part of the taxable income, and awarded to me as a bonus by my company, Can I include this while calculating my total previous earnings? Section 124 does allow bonuses to be considered. Just wanted to make sure. Got a bit confused by point 127 actually(Allowances).

2) Also since for the month of October I have 2 payslips, do I need to mention the reason in a cover letter with the application. Both the payslips are dated 31st Oct. Salary credits on bank statement are on 31st Oct and 5th Nov. Or shall I submit just 1 paystub?

Thanks in advance for your help.

rsathish

Hi

Post by rsathish » Sun May 17, 2009 10:47 pm

I will be applying for extension in June/ July...will update details soon.

allgo

Post by allgo » Mon May 18, 2009 7:25 pm

I will apply next week.
Will update soon.