ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immigration Advisory Service in Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

shez_78
Newly Registered

Immigration Advisory Service in Pakistan

Post by shez_78 » Tue May 19, 2009 6:50 am

hello all, a very quick one..
has anyone had any experience with Immigration Advisory Service in Karachi?

I wanted to get the legal help to prepare my parents visit visa application. They have two kind of services, one is legal advice and the other is help organising paperwork and a cover letter on their letterhead.. the fee diff is huge !!!! first one is 2000 rs and the 0ther is 15000 per application...

anyone knows the diff, which one should i ask my family to obtain??

Thanks

sahdi

Post by sahdi » Tue May 19, 2009 7:32 am

hi, Iam currently using them in Lahore. If you choose to pay the 2000, they will basically advise you as to how to go abouts making your applicvation and what the best way is...and thats it. Its a basic consultation.
If then you wish to apply with their help regarding paperwork they then charge you 15,000 for this. I am paying this fee as I think its having someone professional help you with it. But my husbands case is not straightforward so I just think its betterr to have professional help.