ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying To Visit US On Psw Visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aashraf
Newly Registered

Applying To Visit US On Psw Visa

Post by aashraf » Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:14 am

Hi guys

I am applying for visit visa US to visit my sister on PSW visa. I am currently working in the Uk but just wondering am i allow to visit any other country on PSW? I am going for three weeks only. However i dont know either i can apply for US visit visa on PSW or not.

I will appreciate if someone give me a serious advice or anyone knows US will allow me to visit on PSW or not? and if there will be any problem returing back??

Many Thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:36 am

Tier 1 - Guide wrote:In the case of a person who returns from a short absence abroad within a period for which he was previously given leave, again the refusal can only be considered under Paragraph 321A but reference should also be made to the section regarding ‘Continuing Leave’ here.
B-2 Visa (Holiday visa)
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: Applying To Visit US On Psw Visa

Post by yasa » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:29 pm

aashraf wrote:Hi guys

I am applying for visit visa US to visit my sister on PSW visa. I am currently working in the Uk but just wondering am i allow to visit any other country on PSW? I am going for three weeks only. However i dont know either i can apply for US visit visa on PSW or not.

I will appreciate if someone give me a serious advice or anyone knows US will allow me to visit on PSW or not? and if there will be any problem returing back??

Many Thanks
u can apply ashraf provided u get a affidevit of support from your sister. one more important think which passport do u have. if u got pakistani passport then u got to wait alot for the visa stamp. trust me they take ages.

tosachinpatel

Post by tosachinpatel » Tue May 05, 2009 12:52 pm

Hello guys....

can u help me...

i am also want to visit us for sometime...did u guys have applied it from Uk..and wht kind of procedure is thier...like in embassy..wht kind of question,and is it necesessary to have £800.00 balance for 3 months

plz reply me for this

yasa wrote:

Many Thanks
u can apply ashraf provided u get a affidevit of support from your sister. one more important think which passport do u have. if u got pakistani passport then u got to wait alot for the visa stamp. trust me they take ages.

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Tue May 05, 2009 3:24 pm

tosachinpatel wrote:Hello guys....

can u help me...

i am also want to visit us for sometime...did u guys have applied it from Uk..and wht kind of procedure is thier...like in embassy..wht kind of question,and is it necesessary to have £800.00 balance for 3 months

plz reply me for this

yasa wrote:

Many Thanks
U can visit... depends who u visiting... there is no minimum balance requirement but as u r going for holidays so u should have some spare amount... Go to their website and check out for the latest details..
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

tosachinpatel

hi

Post by tosachinpatel » Sun May 17, 2009 7:30 am

Hi....

can we apply for visitor visa from here,as i am on psw visa...so....??is thier any chances for that or not....like they take application? and is it long process to of stamping of passport as well

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: hi

Post by yasa » Sun May 17, 2009 3:17 pm

tosachinpatel wrote:Hi....

can we apply for visitor visa from here,as i am on psw visa...so....??is thier any chances for that or not....like they take application? and is it long process to of stamping of passport as well
Yes u can apply from UK its not a problem.. How long they gonna take really depends nobody knows about it except Americans (LOL)....
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

tosachinpatel

Thank you

Post by tosachinpatel » Sun May 24, 2009 8:27 pm

Lol.....

Thanks a lot for your reply.......

tosachinpatel

Thank you

Post by tosachinpatel » Sun May 24, 2009 8:27 pm

Lol....

Thanks a lot for your reply......

i will try hope they give.......

sp1
Newly Registered

Change of lawyer for CCL case

Post by sp1 » Sun May 24, 2009 11:01 pm

Hello friends,
I am new to this forum. I want to change my lawyer for CCL case. The Immigration officer took my passport on my way back to london and I have appealed through a lawyer. But the lawyer is asking money all the time. Is there any way I can handle my own case. Please suggest. Thanks

aquasaggi

Re: Change of lawyer for CCL case

Post by aquasaggi » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:28 pm

sp1 wrote:Hello friends,
I am new to this forum. I want to change my lawyer for CCL case. The Immigration officer took my passport on my way back to london and I have appealed through a lawyer. But the lawyer is asking money all the time. Is there any way I can handle my own case. Please suggest. Thanks
hi sp1 plz mail me at aqua_saggi@hotmail.co.uk
my pm stuck in the outbox.
regrds,
hope m not breaking forum's rule.