ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NOW ITS TIME TO DO SOMETHING

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sadhu

Re: Truth is that there should be => 500 signatures

Post by sadhu » Tue May 19, 2009 8:36 pm

jethvar wrote:
kashi wrote:
sadhu wrote:
jethvar wrote: This number has told me they will get back to me in 20 days.
Has it been 20 days already? When did u call em?

Cheers
Nah I have send them an email and letter by post
How many days they take to reply by email?thanks.

atul.kundra1982

Post by atul.kundra1982 » Tue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm

sadhu wrote:
jethvar wrote:
kashi wrote:
sadhu wrote:
Has it been 20 days already? When did u call em?

Cheers
Hi Guys

They have an answer to thsi complaint as well i have already tried it in January this year, they would send you a standard letter after the completion of your complaints that your case has been choosen for extended checks as we are looking into it. It would do nothing more than a updated confirmation that they still have your file since january nothing has happend and moreover i tried registring second complaint this month they said as we alrready resolved the first one we can nto register seecond complaint so its nothing more than a waste of time., else u need a updated acknowledment from HO.

jethvar

Post by jethvar » Tue May 19, 2009 9:09 pm

atul.kundra1982 wrote:
sadhu wrote:
jethvar wrote:
kashi wrote:
Hi Guys

They have an answer to thsi complaint as well i have already tried it in January this year, they would send you a standard letter after the completion of your complaints that your case has been choosen for extended checks as we are looking into it. It would do nothing more than a updated confirmation that they still have your file since january nothing has happend and moreover i tried registring second complaint this month they said as we alrready resolved the first one we can nto register seecond complaint so its nothing more than a waste of time., else u need a updated acknowledment from HO.
To Atul
since hw long u waiting for?

atul.kundra1982

Post by atul.kundra1982 » Tue May 19, 2009 9:13 pm

jethvar wrote:
atul.kundra1982 wrote:
sadhu wrote:
jethvar wrote:
Hi Guys

To Atul

Hi i have applied on 16/10/2008 its the 8the month running from a college on PGDBM. I had four months visa left when i applied and it was my first even student visa withhout any ext.

kashi

Post by kashi » Tue May 19, 2009 9:23 pm

atul.kundra1982 wrote: Hi i have applied on 16/10/2008 its the 8the month running from a college on PGDBM. I had four months visa left when i applied and it was my first even student visa withhout any ext.
Are there other students from ur college who got visa recently? or all of u are waiting ? or is it just u who is waiting since such a long time?

Cheers

jethvar

Post by jethvar » Tue May 19, 2009 9:28 pm

atul.kundra1982 wrote:
jethvar wrote:
atul.kundra1982 wrote:
sadhu wrote:
Hi Guys

To Atul

Hi i have applied on 16/10/2008 its the 8the month running from a college on PGDBM. I had four months visa left when i applied and it was my first even student visa withhout any ext.
hmmmmmm, its a long time .... y r they taking a long time

koil

Post by koil » Tue May 19, 2009 11:41 pm

thanks guys atleast u guys doing something dont know how long long does it goona take more.....................

tosachinpatel

Guys HO is not doing anything

Post by tosachinpatel » Wed May 20, 2009 6:09 pm

See i made a complain around 4th may,i got latter form UKBA that we have recived your complain and will get beck to u on 10th MAY, AND ON 18 TH MAY THEY SAID IN LATTER THAT YOUR CASE HAS BEEN SELECTED FOR EXTENDED CHECKS.ONCE THE CHECKS WILL FINISH WE WILL REPLY TO YOU SOON...

IF YOU DONT LIKE THE WAY YOUR COMPLAIN BEEN SLOVED IN PROPER WAY U CAN RAISE YOUR VOICE TO YOUR LOCAL MP.........

GUYS WHAT DOES IT MEANS.....WHT THEY WANT US TO DO????

GUYS...THIS IS ENOUGH IS ENOUGH I AM THINKING TO MAKE PROTEST ON TRAFALGAL SQURE....AND BIG RALLY.......

WHT YOU THINK ????

BECAUSE THIS PEOPLE MAKING FOOL US....

koil

Post by koil » Wed May 20, 2009 6:43 pm

we are in england and england is a first world country but what they are doing now???is the symbol of first world country to keep and keep 7 months someone passports and giveing him mental panic day after day i repect this country but now this is unbearable h.o is not that bad but why they doing this with us now???pls GOD save me and us any news pls update kashi,sadhu,kissmemissme,n khan thanks

sadhu

Re: Guys HO is not doing anything

Post by sadhu » Wed May 20, 2009 7:01 pm

tosachinpatel wrote:See i made a complain around 4th may,i got latter form UKBA that we have recived your complain and will get beck to u on 10th MAY, AND ON 18 TH MAY THEY SAID IN LATTER THAT YOUR CASE HAS BEEN SELECTED FOR EXTENDED CHECKS.ONCE THE CHECKS WILL FINISH WE WILL REPLY TO YOU SOON...

IF YOU DONT LIKE THE WAY YOUR COMPLAIN BEEN SLOVED IN PROPER WAY U CAN RAISE YOUR VOICE TO YOUR LOCAL MP.........

GUYS...THIS IS ENOUGH IS ENOUGH I AM THINKING TO MAKE PROTEST ON TRAFALGAL SQURE....AND BIG RALLY.......

HO is just harrassing us,nothing else.As I have mentioned before the person who got rejection from a college his refusal letter was signed and printed on 9th of Feb whereas he got the passport back end of April.This suggests that decision has already been made.Moreover, if you phone your college and bank you will find out exactly when they made the verification.Sarcastically,it was done in last year November/December.

WHT YOU THINK ????

sadhu

Re: Guys HO is not doing anything

Post by sadhu » Wed May 20, 2009 7:04 pm

sadhu wrote:
tosachinpatel wrote:See i made a complain around 4th may,i got latter form UKBA that we have recived your complain and will get beck to u on 10th MAY, AND ON 18 TH MAY THEY SAID IN LATTER THAT YOUR CASE HAS BEEN SELECTED FOR EXTENDED CHECKS.ONCE THE CHECKS WILL FINISH WE WILL REPLY TO YOU SOON...

WHT YOU THINK ????

HO is just harrassing us,nothing else.As I have mentioned before the person who got rejection from a college his refusal letter was signed and printed on 9th of Feb whereas he got the passport back end of April.This suggests that decision has already been made.Moreover, if you phone your college and bank you will find out exactly when they made the verification.Sarcastically,it was done in last year November/December.

kissmemissme

Post by kissmemissme » Wed May 20, 2009 8:43 pm

7 months of our life we hv spent just to wait for our pp.

many plans,, many oppertunities,, many expectations,,,ruined!!

still we hv got positive thinking,, hope is immortal..

i m not saying all these things to entertain u guys....

but we ll hv to keep this thinking,, every applicant.

i wana ask just one thing,, why all bites students got psw ??? why their applications hv been dealt first ??? bites think about their students,, they gave their 90% out of 100% requests on ho for all their applications.

wot other colleges r doing ?? they dnt giv damn shit !!!! we studied there,, we got the degree nd thats it ..

THIS IS JUST MY THINKING,, I MIGHT HV SAID TOO MUCH , TRUE OF FALSE !!! U CAN DECIDE THAT ,,

i want all of us to get visa nd make our career. we r in uk,, on of the top country,, we should b proud,, but everything should b in limit.

thanks....

koil

Post by koil » Wed May 20, 2009 11:33 pm

i think h.o all the staff should see the rubbish *YES MAN* then they can change and they can say yes man yes man and yes man

sadhu

Post by sadhu » Thu May 21, 2009 8:22 am

kissmemissme wrote:7 months of our life we hv spent just to wait for our pp.

many plans,, many oppertunities,, many expectations,,,ruined!!

still we hv got positive thinking,, hope is immortal..

i m not saying all these things to entertain u guys....

but we ll hv to keep this thinking,, every applicant.

i wana ask just one thing,, why all bites students got psw ??? why their applications hv been dealt first ??? bites think about their students,, they gave their 90% out of 100% requests on ho for all their applications.

wot other colleges r doing ?? they dnt giv damn shit !!!! we studied there,, we got the degree nd thats it ..

THIS IS JUST MY THINKING,, I MIGHT HV SAID TOO MUCH , TRUE OF FALSE !!! U CAN DECIDE THAT ,,

i want all of us to get visa nd make our career. we r in uk,, on of the top country,, we should b proud,, but everything should b in limit.

thanks....
Yes u r right.I did highlight this issue before that how HO has released the passport of applicants from Bite.90% of bite stdnts have got visa.There is obviously some reason.Other colleges can put presure to the HO to release the pp because they have got their own lawyer.thanks.

koil

Post by koil » Thu May 21, 2009 11:43 am

guys its not only bite lcmit aswell they also helped their students

Eric-Poole

Petition

Post by Eric-Poole » Fri May 22, 2009 7:42 pm

I would suggest that you create petitions like this one (mine was refused initially, but when I challenged the grounds of rejection it was reinstated immediately):

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/EEA4-Residency/

UKBA processing delays and total disregard for EU regulation is simply unacceptable. The only way to get things moving is to make noise until the problem is finally acknowledge. My advise to you: complain, complain and complain again until you get complete satisfaction ...

Thanks you in advance to those of you who will sign the petition, and let me know when you have created yours ....

Cheers. Eric

tosachinpatel

I Dont think

Post by tosachinpatel » Sun May 24, 2009 8:36 pm

Guys I think

Our Colleges need to do something....if they will leave us on our way then i dont think HO gonna do anything.....

LOOK at the recession at this time i dont think they want to give more PSW or anykind of VISAS.....

but whatever they think they or decided they should inform us as soon as possible now...so much time has gone.....

WHT YOU ALL THINKING GUYS.....

DO SOMETHING.....ALL YOU ARE READY TO PROTEST AGAINST UKBA.....

BECAUSE I HAVE TRIED COMPLAIONS IT DOESNT DO ANYTHING IT JUST STOP AND DEALY THE TIME THAT IT...NOTING ELSE...BUT WE NEED RESULT...NOTING ELSE..EITHER POSITIVE OR NEGETIVE...