ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CCL Appeal Hearings

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kashi

Post by kashi » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:55 pm

Hinamalik wrote:Well i am the caseworker represented various cases, i meant in my post that the immigrtaion judges made adverse findings regarding the Home Office evidence. As per the Home Office refusal letter the allegation are of serious nature and the investigation was carried out like a criminal investigation. The burden of proof is higher on the respondent and it must be discharged as per the appropraite high court caselaws. The Home Office had not done that in the CCL cases, all three witnesses they are relying on are contradictory to eachother and in the criminal context it is hearsey evidence, which does not carry weight. However, in order to the proof the student's claim there witness statement must be good with some sort of corraborating evidence.
The Home Office relying on three statement , one from Jon Stewar ( The HO Invetsigation Officer) , Faisal Malik ( CCL Teacher) Samia Ullah ( CCL Teacher). Faisal Malik was a IT teacher and had no dealing with the business management courses, Samia Ullah was dealing with ABE courses and she says that CCL had no authroity to issue certificates, but HO Investigation officer says that CCL had authroity to offer the course but they did not teach the PGD.
All allegation are generic and investigation had been carried out on individual victims. HO says they recieved 2500 applictaion from 22 October till december, they all treated the same. There was no mechanism to judge the possiblity that out of 2500 few hundred might of genuine student, which resulted in the unlawfullness of the HO refusal.
I strongly the student to speka to their barristers prior to the hearing regarding their witnesses and the barristers must argue the allegations in criminal context with appropriate skeleton argument.

BTW the total countdown of our winning appeals is now 14..
can u please check ur message /pm hina...thanks

picolla
- thin ice -

Post by picolla » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:01 pm

Hinamalik wrote:Well i am the caseworker represented various cases, i meant in my post that the immigrtaion judges made adverse findings regarding the Home Office evidence. As per the Home Office refusal letter the allegation are of serious nature and the investigation was carried out like a criminal investigation. The burden of proof is higher on the respondent and it must be discharged as per the appropraite high court caselaws. The Home Office had not done that in the CCL cases, all three witnesses they are relying on are contradictory to eachother and in the criminal context it is hearsey evidence, which does not carry weight. However, in order to the proof the student's claim there witness statement must be good with some sort of corraborating evidence.
The Home Office relying on three statement , one from Jon Stewar ( The HO Invetsigation Officer) , Faisal Malik ( CCL Teacher) Samia Ullah ( CCL Teacher). Faisal Malik was a IT teacher and had no dealing with the business management courses, Samia Ullah was dealing with ABE courses and she says that CCL had no authroity to issue certificates, but HO Investigation officer says that CCL had authroity to offer the course but they did not teach the PGD.
All allegation are generic and investigation had been carried out on individual victims. HO says they recieved 2500 applictaion from 22 October till december, they all treated the same. There was no mechanism to judge the possiblity that out of 2500 few hundred might of genuine student, which resulted in the unlawfullness of the HO refusal.
I strongly the student to speka to their barristers prior to the hearing regarding their witnesses and the barristers must argue the allegations in criminal context with appropriate skeleton argument.

BTW the total countdown of our winning appeals is now 14..
  • yea this time u sound logical. my barrister was knee cap. he didn't metion anything of this sort clearly. he came one hour late and didn't discuss with me before hearing. i was about to win the case but for this shit i lost.
    anyway thanks for clarifying.

manjit14
Newly Registered

CCL hearing already started and successful

Post by manjit14 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:23 pm

As far as what I had heard, CCL hearings had been suceesful and not even a single rejection has occured in HO favour, so guys just get a solicitor and appeal, you all can get a visa, and no matter which college it is, CCL, BITE, Preston, Oxford, all are accepted, in fact try looking in for a college in leeds, it is opened up by a student visa holder and he is a principal himself!!, giving fake degrees like vegetables for I don't know around £500 a piece. The whole Student Visa thing is a big joke and appeal process an even bigger one, the HO clearly knows all are fake degrees, but if the govenrment is silent and wants to be politically correct, why not f*** them left, right and bottom, this is what Britain deserves after all for all it's tolerance and humanity. It deserves thugs, terrorists and BNP.

picolla
- thin ice -

Re: CCL hearing already started and successful

Post by picolla » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:06 pm

manjit14 wrote:As far as what I had heard, CCL hearings had been suceesful and not even a single rejection has occured in HO favour, so guys just get a solicitor and appeal, you all can get a visa, and no matter which college it is, CCL, BITE, Preston, Oxford, all are accepted, in fact try looking in for a college in leeds, it is opened up by a student visa holder and he is a principal himself!!, giving fake degrees like vegetables for I don't know around £500 a piece. The whole Student Visa thing is a big joke and appeal process an even bigger one, the HO clearly knows all are fake degrees, but if the govenrment is silent and wants to be politically correct, why not f*** them left, right and bottom, this is what Britain deserves after all for all it's tolerance and humanity. It deserves thugs, terrorists and BNP.
  • what's wrong with this guy. coming in the middle of discussion and knowing nothing, just speak craziness. i think he was student of that college in leeds. The guy he claiming principal might have asked more money for vegetable certificate he asked for.

picolla
- thin ice -

Post by picolla » Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:31 pm

tuhadda_fuffar wrote:
picolla wrote:
tuhadda_fuffar wrote:http://freemovement.wordpress.com/2009/ ... -learning/

Any comments???
  • what's up bro? u didn't get date yet? i heard that they start issuing hearing now.
    thanks
Yeah rumours are in the air but I would be convinced only when i get mine, hopefully i will hear from them before 31st when extended leave of my wife expires!!
  • hi
    have u got news about ur hearing?

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:09 am

hi
have u got news about ur hearing? [/list][/quote]

No news yet, I've sent two e-mails to my solicitor as well, but i guess he is too busy to reply. 2moro i will call him and find facts. will keep u posted.

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:11 am

hi
have u got news about ur hearing? [/list][/quote]

No news yet, I've sent two e-mails to my solicitor as well, but i guess he is too busy to reply. 2moro i will call him and find facts. will keep u posted.

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:25 am

manjit14 wrote:As far as what I had heard, CCL hearings had been suceesful and not even a single rejection has occured in HO favour, so guys just get a solicitor and appeal, you all can get a visa, and no matter which college it is, CCL, BITE, Preston, Oxford, all are accepted, in fact try looking in for a college in leeds, it is opened up by a student visa holder and he is a principal himself!!, giving fake degrees like vegetables for I don't know around £500 a piece. The whole Student Visa thing is a big joke and appeal process an even bigger one, the HO clearly knows all are fake degrees, but if the govenrment is silent and wants to be politically correct, why not f*** them left, right and bottom, this is what Britain deserves after all for all it's tolerance and humanity. It deserves thugs, terrorists and BNP.
I think you full of crap and need to stop inciting hatred on this forum, all you have done since I have noticed you on here is incite people to do harm to the system and I think you need to shut the F**k up and do something more useful with your time. I am glad you recognise that the british are tolerant and humane, which I am sure no one can say of where you come from. It is just sickening how you idiots come here and enjoy the benefits of being in britain but you still turn back and want to bite the finger that fed you. I am not british but I am sick and tired of people like you who have no reason whatsoever being here if you don't like it here. RUBBISH!
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:42 am

tuhadda_fuffar wrote:hi
have u got news about ur hearing? [/list]
No news yet, I've sent two e-mails to my solicitor as well, but i guess he is too busy to reply. 2moro i will call him and find facts. will keep u posted.[/quote]

Well make sure you call him and find out, lawyers are something else once they have taken their fee off you.

picolla
- thin ice -

Post by picolla » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:42 pm

Diokpa wrote:
I think you full of crap and need to stop inciting hatred on this forum, all you have done since I have noticed you on here is incite people to do harm to the system and I think you need to shut the F**k up and do something more useful with your time. I am glad you recognise that the british are tolerant and humane, which I am sure no one can say of where you come from. It is just sickening how you idiots come here and enjoy the benefits of being in britain but you still turn back and want to bite the finger that fed you. I am not british but I am sick and tired of people like you who have no reason whatsoever being here if you don't like it here. RUBBISH!
  • i agree with you (diokpa) and full support to you.
Last edited by picolla on Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kashi

Post by kashi » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:55 pm

picolla wrote:
Diokpa wrote:
  • i agree with you and full support to you.
Agreed with Diokpa

chilbuli

Post by chilbuli » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:01 pm

i have been reading the forums for quite a long time now and reached one point where every1 is confused that CCL was not allowed to award degree but one thing that many people might not know that there's a signifcant difference between degree and a diploma ...diploma leads you to a degree and degree itself is an ultimate award so in that case you can say diploma is a route to a degree and there are a hell loads of college which issue and provide diplomas for an admission in a degree course and thus i hope this thing has been brought forward to the judges by the solicitors of students that the listed colleges are allowed to issue diplomas which then makes you eligible to get admission into a degree course at a recognized university !

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:33 pm

Diokpa wrote:
Well make sure you call him and find out, lawyers are something else once they have taken their fee off you.[/quote]

You are right guys.....my lawyer is also one of those Monkeys who are sitting on top of a tree and all you can see from below is their A** Holes :evil:

I called him yesterday about my wife's case had he went mad on me by saying I am wasting his time by calling him. He does not have any news and on top of my wits he told me that i wasted his time and by writing lovely mails which he never replied and he would charge me £40 more per e-mail!!!!!!!
This all is going really crazy. :evil: My wifes last day of temp residence is today. I have not called anyone and wont call.

I read elsewhere on internet cloud that senior immigration judges are having a meeting about CCL cases on 2nd April, however i suspect that.

Adding a good news, My friend got his IGS extension to PSW today. Thats for one year and college was BITES. Lucky dude never sent his BITE certificate and they issued visa. time taken was 1 month. Congrats!!

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:34 pm

Diokpa wrote:
Well make sure you call him and find out, lawyers are something else once they have taken their fee off you.[/quote]

You are right guys.....my lawyer is also one of those Monkeys who are sitting on top of a tree and all you can see from below is their A** Holes :evil:

I called him yesterday about my wife's case had he went mad on me by saying I am wasting his time by calling him. He does not have any news and on top of my wits he told me that i wasted his time and by writing lovely mails which he never replied and he would charge me £40 more per e-mail!!!!!!!
This all is going really crazy. :evil: My wifes last day of temp residence is today. I have not called anyone and wont call.

I read elsewhere on internet cloud that senior immigration judges are having a meeting about CCL cases on 2nd April, however i suspect that.

Adding a good news, My friend got his IGS extension to PSW today. Thats for one year and college was BITES. Lucky dude never sent his BITE certificate and they issued visa. time taken was 1 month. Congrats!!

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:36 pm

Hi Picolla
Please read my post above!

freei_007

Post by freei_007 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:27 am

Hi Friends!
What is going on these days?why AIT is confussed? what they wana prove that their practise judges are not this much capable to give judgement on CCL or they wana involve politics in that.

picolla
- thin ice -

Post by picolla » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:40 am

freei_007 wrote:Hi Friends!
What is going on these days?why AIT is confussed? what they wana prove that their practise judges are not this much capable to give judgement on CCL or they wana involve politics in that.
  • hi guys,
    anybody got hearing date recently or not? update appreciated. thanks.

Maestro
Newly Registered

Post by Maestro » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:10 pm

Hi All!

I have reading this forum for quite some time now. Here is my story; see if any of you brain boxes can help.

I am an international student in UK, I came here to study BSc (Hons) in IT with BIS which I successfully completed in APR 2007 from Middlesex Uni (first class degree). I worked part-time in D-Link (a well recognized telecoms company) for 3 months as an apprentice just to get some experience. I enrolled myself in London South Bank Uni after doing a few certifications in Sept 2007, I did my first semester from there in and in Jan 2008 and I deferred my next semester, the reason being, I found the course (Msc Telecoms and computer network engineering) a bit different to what I had studied in the past. So I decided to do some a course before continuing in LSBU. There came CCL when I searched online for PGD IT diplomas, I enrolled there in January knowing that the college was well recognized and will provide the stuff I wanted to learn. By feb 2008 I had realized that the mistake I did, but I still continued there because I had paid the fee and wanted to make it worth by getting some qualification. My time at CCL was not good, as I didn’t learn anything, the lecturers didn’t have clue on what to teach and most of time they won’t even turn up at the college, and our course was 100% coursework based. We only had 8 students in the IT course. In August, we were told by “Lecturer Aâ€

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:51 pm

I would say just go with confidence and considering the fact that you have a good barrister then you stand a good chance. I would believe with your stated record and a lenient judge your appeal might be allowed. It is good you came clean and stated the facts especially with your postgrad studies and why you went to CCL, at least it would help clear some questions. I pray you scale through and get this behind you. This is one of those cases why appeal courts are in place.

Any evidence from your initial registration at LSBU to further butress the point as to why you went to CCL would help to exonerate you. I am so glad you came on here to give us a sneak peek into life at CCL which most of the CCL guys on here have always denied. Good luck once again and my prayers are with you.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:44 pm

So, 8 people in that class. If the Judges accept Maestro was a genuine student at CCL it is going to totally mess it up for most of the rest, apart from Maestro's seven classmates of course.

I have asked how many students there were in the classes that the CCL "students" went to, Maestro is the first to give a number and it isn't very big is it.

Maybe Maestro can remember the names of the others in that class and could tell the Judges if asked.

Maestro, watch out for these so called students fishing for information using the PM facility.

It is a shame, any genuine students will have had their applications messed up because of the shameful of others. In fact, I am sure that it is not a coincidence that the Immigration Rules have been changed with no transitional arrangements, and abuse of this route was mentioned.

Regards

PP

morrisnigel
Newly Registered

CCL

Post by morrisnigel » Thu May 28, 2009 1:00 pm

Hi,

Could Henamalik contact Nigel Morris at BBC London

0207-208-9216 about the hearing regarding CCL

Thanks

pankaj25
Newly Registered

Post by pankaj25 » Thu May 28, 2009 1:22 pm

is it ur personal home no? can u give a proper BBC contact number?
for benefit of all CCL victims?

tuhadda_fuffar

Re: CCL

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Thu May 28, 2009 1:43 pm

morrisnigel wrote:Hi,

Could Henamalik contact Nigel Morris at BBC London

0207-208-9216 about the hearing regarding CCL

Thanks
Nigel,

You have been posting this message in several threads and diffrent blogs since past few days, have you heard from someone upto now? Please share your findings.

Thanks.

morrisnigel
Newly Registered

CCL

Post by morrisnigel » Thu May 28, 2009 1:49 pm

Hi,

I am a journalist at BBC London and would like to talk/correspond with Maestro regarding CCL.

Regards

Nigel Morris
BBC London
0207-208-9216

armleys
Newly Registered

Post by armleys » Thu May 28, 2009 7:16 pm

Please friends be careful do not contact these journalists, their objectives and ambitions are very clear (Ref: Timeonline and BBC Reporting), we don’t need to proof anything to them; we will present everything in court. It’s the matter of our career and life.

I hope all of you are mature enough !!!!!