ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal won but not geting visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

chand281
Newly Registered

Appeal won but not geting visa

Post by chand281 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:10 am

I have won my appeal on 2 march 2009 and then requested home office for visa.Now approximately four month passed and still didnot receive my visa. I need urgently my passport and anyone can give suggestion.Visa is for student extention.

vinovinom
Newly Registered

Post by vinovinom » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:37 pm

Hi did u get ur passport stamped yet ? Also can you tell what is your appeal regarding and help me out in it as I am going for my hearing in 2 days.

Thanks
Vinom

Jeff Albright

Post by Jeff Albright » Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:25 am

Well, it is not about a request, mate. If you have won an appeal and BA did not launch the counter-appeal, the BA "must" issue you with an extension so you have the right to demand it from them.
I suggest you contact your Presenting Officers Unit and find out what is happening. If you do not get a satisfactory response, I suggest you contact the Director of the Appeals Directorate (or whatever it is called now, they might have changed things since I left the UK in 2007) and take it up with him. They have a dedicated complaints team there, who used to be very helpful and efficient.

chand281
Newly Registered

Post by chand281 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:42 pm

Jeff Albright wrote:Well, it is not about a request, mate. If you have won an appeal and BA did not launch the counter-appeal, the BA "must" issue you with an extension so you have the right to demand it from them.
I suggest you contact your Presenting Officers Unit and find out what is happening. If you do not get a satisfactory response, I suggest you contact the Director of the Appeals Directorate (or whatever it is called now, they might have changed things since I left the UK in 2007) and take it up with him. They have a dedicated complaints team there, who used to be very helpful and efficient.
Hi i contacted many times but getting no reply. i do not know whats happening over there.