ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

hpdl case and waiting time

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

samaniyapesa
Newly Registered

hpdl case and waiting time

Post by samaniyapesa » Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:49 pm

please share your opinion, while you are waiting decision from the Home Office after extend your Description Leave to remain by using HPDL form. Does the HO counts these day when they come to the decision of offer further leave to remain or settlement, because a person hold description leave to remain doesnt qualify for settlement untill they a complete six years with description leave. how about the time they are waiting for decison from the HO after extend their status, because some time HO takes four years to consider people cases. please share your opinion
Last edited by samaniyapesa on Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

samaniyapesa
Newly Registered

Post by samaniyapesa » Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:42 pm

please share your opinion? I'm waiting for your opinion, 70 people has been view my message but no one say anything come on guy help me with this please i know u all have something to say

jei2
Member of Standing

Post by jei2 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:56 pm

Hiya

Well I only just got here. :o

I assume you mean Discretionary Leave - there's no such thing as description leave. Not yet anyway.

If your application was sent in on time and was successful, then the time that your case was in the Home Office would count as legal residence.
Oh, the drama...!

samaniyapesa
Newly Registered

Post by samaniyapesa » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:10 pm