ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Safina1

Post by Safina1 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:50 pm

sahdi i had a grand put in my account n didnt say where it came frm n d eco questioned my husband's education n prospects of getting a job here.
i sent 4 review bt dey didnt overturn d decision.

sameera786
Newly Registered

need some help please

Post by sameera786 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:46 am

hi everyone,

my Aunty in pakistan needs to apply for a visitors visa for the UK, but we are not too sure how we need to go about it. she has contacted gerry fedex and islamabad who said she needed to get a token number from dubai, im not too sure what the token number is. anyone have a clue about it?
anyway weve tried to call dubai a few times but have been unable to get through.

does anyone have any idea, id be grateful for the advice or if you have any knowledge about the visa aplication procedure.

thankyou

tasawar
- thin ice -

Re: need some help please

Post by tasawar » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:32 pm

sameera786 wrote:hi everyone,

my Aunty in pakistan needs to apply for a visitors visa for the UK, but we are not too sure how we need to go about it. she has contacted gerry fedex and islamabad who said she needed to get a token number from dubai, im not too sure what the token number is. anyone have a clue about it?
anyway weve tried to call dubai a few times but have been unable to get through.

does anyone have any idea, id be grateful for the advice or if you have any knowledge about the visa aplication procedure.

thankyou
Hello Sameera786

I will help you in that metter but you have pm me in private mean i do not come on this forum regular so you send me e mail including that information(your aunties age,what you doing how much savings she have and you have sponsers wage slips ? accomodation status in UK?)
reply me with that detail on this e mail address inshaAllah i will try to help you how much i can ok. (tum_bin27@hotmail.com)

Regards
Hayat

petalro

Post by petalro » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:01 pm

hi sameera,

i have pm you some information hope it helps.

kamran85

Status

Post by kamran85 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:36 pm

Anyone here applied at Mirpur around 25th May?

My wife visa was submitted on 25th and still no update so just wondering what other people are feeling like....

Thanks

abey1
Newly Registered

Timeline

Post by abey1 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:22 am

PBS Tier 1 dependent visa
applied on 29/05/09
VAC Karachi
Passport collected with visa on 16/06/09

desperate_wife

Post by desperate_wife » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:06 pm

hello

I just thought I'd share my story with all of you.

It has been 70 working days till this day since i applied on the 9th March from karachi for UK spouce visa. I still have not received any reply.

The Visa processing people made a mistake on their part and they did my fingerprints wrong. So in late april (after 30 working days from 9th March) i get a call from gerrys to come and have my finger prints do again. For this I get an appointment on 5th May to come and resubmit my application again due to the finger prints wrong (THEIR FAULT!!). I now have got a new tracking number since 5th May. I think the idiots are going to take the full 12 weeks which is 60 working days. So im hoping i should hear the results of my visa around near the end of July when full 60 working days would have passed since 5th May when I had to reapply again....so total i would have waited by then around are 90 working days!

So if the pain of waiting for spouce visa that anyone knows....its me... :(

By the way my hubby is a fully settled uk citizen doing full time engineering job in UK.

D_W

sma123
Newly Registered

Post by sma123 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:23 am

Hi everyone,
My Wife applied for Tier 1(General) Dependant Visa on 4th June 2009 from karachi.
Status changed to Application forwarded to Islamabad OC on the same day.
I called the Abu Dhabi embassy 2-3 days back and they said it would take 2-3 days for processing and i should check with the Gerrys office in karachi. I checked with Gerry`s office but there has been no change from before so i called the Abu Dhabi office again today and the person told me that his screen shows that its still in process. I asked him wheter a decision has been made so far or not, but he said that he wont know about the decision becoz it does not show up on his screen even if the case officer has made the decision and sent the passport back to karachi.
Did anyone else speak to someone at the Abu Dhabi embassy recently? i was of the opinion that they usually tell us wheter a decision has been made or not.

kamran85

Post by kamran85 » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:27 pm

I dont think they tell any info on phone, you were lucky they picked your phone up otherwise they dont bother to answer the phone.

kamran85

Post by kamran85 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:24 pm

Your application is ready for collection; please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same

Alhamdulillah Today I had News Tomorow they are going to collect please do dua... Visa was submitted on 25th May From Mirpur Azad Kashmir VAC.

Many Thanks

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:44 am

Statement on Visa Applications. - Dated June 6th 2009

[quote]The British High Commission yesterday issued a statement about the UK visa application process, including the current processing times, and a warning about the activities of unscrupulous agents.

“We decided to make this announcement because we are aware that unscrupulous agents are exploiting some applicants and giving them misleading visa information. These agents are taking money to arrange appointments at the visa application centres and encouraging applicants to submit fraudulent applications. It is important that our customers know that there is no charge for appointments and fraudulent applications will be refused and mean longer processing times for everyone" said Director of Visa Services, Peter Chaplin.

“We have taken a number of measures to improve the service to customers and prevent abuse of the visa system.â€

Irritated Sponsor
Newly Registered

Post by Irritated Sponsor » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:57 pm

Congratulation Kamran. That's really good news.

When I contacted the UK hub, they told me it'll probably take atleast 12 weeks because of the volume of application made. But looks like you got yours well before the 12 weeks. My wife gave her application in on 26th May at Mirpur aswell, so do Dua that hers is ready soon aswell.

Got a question for you Kamran, did anyone contact you or your work place like they say they will, and if they did, how long after this did your status change?

kamran85

Post by kamran85 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:52 pm

Visa was stampped on 19th June...

No they did not contact any where. But VAC will contact you once the passport is returned.

They are very busy now a days hence taking long.

Good luck to you too.

Saying good bye to this forum. Thanks everyone

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:16 am

Saying good bye to this forum. Thanks everyone
You are being very selfish here. Now that you have got visa, you are washing your hands of the forum and the people that helped you.

The least you can do is to share your experience and knowledge that you have gained here with other less than fortunate yourself :x

lolfine

Post by lolfine » Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:32 pm

DRS1983 wrote:Salam, my husband got the visa, he said the ECO was smiling and very nice. They only talked to him for 5 mins, they just wanted to ask why he didn't apply for a year. (I was giving my LLb exams at uni and then I was working.)

Inshallah you will also have good news soon.

Take Care and let me know,
Rani
Dear All,

I am not an active member of this forum just would like to share some updates as I noticed every one is waiting for there Passports.
My Wife applied from Islamabad on 12 Jun 2009 and today 03 July online status is Application is ready for collection. My Wife will go to VAC on Monday I will update u all about the out comes I am sooooo nerves it’s PSW Depended Visa. I am working with a very big group of companies in UK at professional level.
This forum is very helpful please keep posting your experiences
wwss

moto

Post by moto » Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:08 am

lolfine wrote:
DRS1983 wrote:Salam, my husband got the visa, he said the ECO was smiling and very nice. They only talked to him for 5 mins, they just wanted to ask why he didn't apply for a year. (I was giving my LLb exams at uni and then I was working.)

Rani
Dear All,

I am not an active member of this forum just would like to share some updates as I noticed every one is waiting for there Passports.
My Wife applied from Islamabad on 12 Jun 2009 and today 03 July online status is Application is ready for collection. My Wife will go to VAC on Monday I will update u all about the out comes I am sooooo nerves it’s PSW Depended Visa. I am working with a very big group of companies in UK at professional level.
wwss
hi,
INSHALLAH, your wife will get her visa. can you please list the documents you have submitted becasue i am going to apply for wife visa as psw dependent. any sample of sponsor letter will be rely helpful for me. please reply because i am in the same situation and also going to apply from pakistan.
thanks

RM786

Post by RM786 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:47 pm

Sallam's Everyone.

I am new to this forum and would like to share with you my Wifes *PENDING* application for spouse visa. We applied on the 2nd of june. Till this day the online tracking system says "Application Forwarded to islmd OC". Its now coming up to 5 weeks so inshallah will recieve some news in the next week or so. Theres one thing thats really stressin me out at the mo, we got married in march and i took all the papers with me. im sure i have given sufficient paperwork, but because we didnt get a date till 2nd of june. im scared they will say the bank statements are out of date. Has anyone had a similar experiance i would like to hear from you guys??? Also my wifes aunty applied for visiting visa 1 day before us on the 1st june. her status changed to collect passport. so they will go on monday. inshallah itll be stamped.

Thanks for taking the time to read. Inshallah theres good news in the near future to those who are still waiting.

lolfine

Post by lolfine » Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:07 pm

moto wrote:
lolfine wrote:

Rani
Dear All,

wwss
hi,
INSHALLAH, your wife will get her visa. can you please list the documents you have submitted becasue i am going to apply for wife visa as psw dependent. any sample of sponsor letter will be rely helpful for me. please reply because i am in the same situation and also going to apply from pakistan.
thanks

I have submitted the following documents, Should you have any question please do not hesitate to contact me.

• Dependent Visa Form Vaf10
• Medical Certificates of your Wife
• Family member in UK Covering letter
• Passport 1st and 2nd page and all UK Visa Copies
• Tier 1 (PSW) Visa letter (UK Boarder Agency)
• Tenancy Agreement
• Housing Report (from City Council) it costs me 120 Pounds
• Letter from Land Lord
• Utility Bill (Prove of Address)
• Declaration Of Sponsorship
• Bank Statements (Maintenance Requirement) According to paragraphs 319C, 319H and appendix E of the Immigration Rules Last 3 months
• Employer Certificate
• Wage Slips for last 6 months
• P60 (If Possible)
• Marriage Certificate / Nikkah Nama
• English Translation of Marriage Certificate (Attested by foreign Office)
• Wedding Photos
• Wedding Card
• Prove of Regular Contact (Any e-mails or call & text records)

RM786

Post by RM786 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:09 am

Hello,

If someone can pls help me on my previous posting will be much appreciated.

thankyou

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:27 am

but because we didnt get a date till 2nd of june. im scared they will say the bank statements are out of date. Has anyone had a similar experiance i would like to hear from you guys???
Dont worry about this. It should be ok. it is not possible to provide up to the minute bank statements all the times

RM786

Post by RM786 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:55 am

Thanks for your reply Batleykhan.

I read on someone elses post on 1 of the forums that they were refused for bank statements being more than 1 month out of date. my latest 1 is til march and visa app submitted in june. so lets see the outcome. inshallah they might overlook this because i did have reasonable amount of funds. plus this guy that was refused for out of date statements it wasnt the only thing he was refused for. Im really stressin just trying to find a glimmer of hope.lol.

Guys anoyone applied for spousal visa early in june please post your experiance. afterall this is what these forums are for sharing advice and helping each other.

We applied on: 2nd june 2009.
Still waiting. Hopefully decision will be made this week.

lolfine

Post by lolfine » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:53 am

RM786 wrote:Thanks for your reply Batleykhan.

I read on someone elses post on 1 of the forums that they were refused for bank statements being more than 1 month out of date. my latest 1 is til march and visa app submitted in june. so lets see the outcome. inshallah they might overlook this because i did have reasonable amount of funds. plus this guy that was refused for out of date statements it wasnt the only thing he was refused for. Im really stressin just trying to find a glimmer of hope.lol.

Guys anoyone applied for spousal visa early in june please post your experiance. afterall this is what these forums are for sharing advice and helping each other.

We applied on: 2nd june 2009.
Still waiting. Hopefully decision will be made this week.

Hi Every one,

Good News :)

My Wife got her Visa today

Application submitted: 12 Jun 2009
Ready for Collection: 03 July 2009
Passport collected with Visa on: 06 July 2009
Application type: PSW Dependent

Many thanks for your prayers and best wishes how are waiting and planning to apply. I would like to advise all the people please do not submit your application in hurry make sure every thing is spot on provide as much as information you can to ECO.
I would love to help if anyone after any information.

RM786

Post by RM786 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:14 pm

Congratulations lolfine.

I wish you all the best for the future and hope you have a happy married life. nice to see the happiness and excitement when peoples spouses get their visa.

Please pray for me because inshallah 1 day i will too be able to experiance the happiness for me wifes visa being issued.

RM786

Post by RM786 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:38 pm

Just to update you guys on the status of my wifes visa

PASSPORT IS READY FOR COLLECTION.

Please please guys im not sure weather it was approved but please pray for me inshallah it will be.

[/code]

lolfine

Post by lolfine » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:09 pm

RM786 wrote:Just to update you guys on the status of my wifes visa

PASSPORT IS READY FOR COLLECTION.

Please please guys im not sure weather it was approved but please pray for me inshallah it will be.

[/code]
Hi RM786,

Many many congradulations for that Inshallah your wife will get her Passport with Visa on.

I will Pray for you Inshallah every thing will be fine :)