ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

RM786

Post by RM786 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:25 pm

Thankyou lolfine.

i appreciate everyone on here who are praying and doing duas for me. the atmosphere on this forum is very nice seeing that we are all more or less in the same position waiting to start our lives with our loved 1s. my duas are with all of you guys aswell. i will pray for all of your visas to be issued inshallah.

will keep you posted on the outcome.

takcare.

sahdi

Post by sahdi » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:37 pm

hi rm786, was you visa for a settlement visa or dependent visa?

RM786

Post by RM786 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:02 pm

hello there,

my wifes visa was for spouse settlement. im a british citizen.

fingers crossed inshallah 2mro she will give me good news.

RM786

Post by RM786 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:11 am

Well I hope and pray everyone gets good news.

For me it was a sad day the refused the visa. i still dont know why but will soon find out. i think it will be the out of date statements

Takecare

moto

Post by moto » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:24 am

lolfine wrote:
RM786 wrote:Thanks for your reply Batleykhan.

I read on someone elses post on 1 of the forums that they were refused for bank statements being more than 1 month out of date. my latest 1 is til march and visa app submitted in june. so lets see the outcome. inshallah they might overlook this because i did have reasonable amount of funds. plus this guy that was refused for out of date statements it wasnt the only thing he was refused for. Im really stressin just trying to find a glimmer of hope.lol.

Guys anoyone applied for spousal visa early in june please post your experiance. afterall this is what these forums are for sharing advice and helping each other.

We applied on: 2nd june 2009.
Still waiting. Hopefully decision will be made this week.

Hi Every one,

Good News :)

My Wife got her Visa today

Application submitted: 12 Jun 2009
Ready for Collection: 03 July 2009
Passport collected with Visa on: 06 July 2009
Application type: PSW Dependent

Many thanks for your prayers and best wishes how are waiting and planning to apply. I would like to advise all the people please do not submit your application in hurry make sure every thing is spot on provide as much as information you can to ECO.
I would love to help if anyone after any information.
hi, congratulation
can you please send me a sample of the sponsorship letter. i am going to apply for wife visa as psw dependent. one more thing about the pictures of marriage. did you put the pictures in the file or photocopy it on a paper or staple on paper. i mean if we will put the pictures in file then there is chance that it might lost. so any suggestion please how to prepare the file or what they do at VAC. please reply i am very confuse about that because one of my friend submit the pictures but they refuse the visa that there was no proof like photographs of the marriage so please help me regarding that. my email: pardesi_04@yahoo.co.uk.
thanks

desperate_wife

Post by desperate_wife » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:46 am

Hello RM786

I feel very sad for you....please do not give up.

Please let us all know why they refused.

What were the visa officer comments for their refusal?

thanks

D_W

m_z

Post by m_z » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:06 pm

hi rm786,

i am sorry to hear that but dont lose hope and if it because of the statements then u can provide them the latest 1 in the judicial review if u r allowed to do so and also try to get some help from foriegn commonwealth office if u can i don't know much about it but i remember 1 of my friend's wife was rejected because his statement was in negative due to the mortgage but he made a complaint to FCO as i said idont know the procedure but i think it can done quicker than going for appeal.
i hope it makes sense as i can only remember him saying something about FCO and got the visa within 1 month for his wife.

good luck

lolfine

Post by lolfine » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:07 pm

moto wrote:
lolfine wrote:

I read on someone elses post on 1 of the forums that they were refused for bank statements being more than 1 month out of date. my latest 1 is til march and visa app submitted in june. so lets see the outcome. inshallah they might overlook this because i did have reasonable amount of funds. plus this guy that was refused for out of date statements it wasnt the only thing he was refused for. Im really stressin just trying to find a glimmer of hope.lol.

Guys anoyone applied for spousal visa early in june please post your experiance. afterall this is what these forums are for sharing advice and helping each other.

Hi Every one,

Many thanks for your prayers and best wishes how are waiting and planning to apply. I would like to advise all the people please do not submit your application in hurry make sure every thing is spot on provide as much as information you can to ECO.
hi, congratulation
can you please send me a sample of the sponsorship letter. i am going to apply for wife visa as psw dependent. one more thing about the pictures of marriage. did you put the pictures in the file or photocopy it on a paper or staple on paper. i mean if we will put the pictures in file then there is chance that it might lost. so any suggestion please how to prepare the file or what they do at VAC. please reply i am very confuse about that because one of my friend submit the pictures but they refuse the visa that there was no proof like photographs of the marriage so please help me regarding that. my email: pardesi_04@yahoo.co.uk.
thanks
I have e-maild you every thing please check your mail.

m_z

Post by m_z » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:17 pm

hi lolfine,

do u know the number for abu dhabi or it is the number as for BHC ABU DHABI? i have also applied for psw dependent on the 15th of june but my status is still the same.

regards,
m_z

RM786

Post by RM786 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:31 pm

Hi M_Z

I dont exactly know yet why they refused it but my wife said something about accomadation and the bank statements but they are faxing the paper 2mro and as soon as i know the reason i will post it.

also the number for abu dhabi is 00971-26101100

Thanks takcare

lolfine

Post by lolfine » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:59 pm

m_z wrote:hi lolfine,

do u know the number for abu dhabi or it is the number as for BHC ABU DHABI? i have also applied for psw dependent on the 15th of june but my status is still the same.

regards,
m_z
Abu Dhabi No. 00971-26101100

m_z

Post by m_z » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:20 pm

thanks rm786 & lolfine

lolfine

Post by lolfine » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:27 pm

m_z wrote:thanks rm786 & lolfine
Hi m_Z,

More Information for you.

Number for Abu Dhabi office is:
00971 2634 2530
00971 26101100
visaabudhabi@fco.gov.uk and UKHUB.PAKISTANGeneralenquiries@fco.gov.uk.

Inshallah every thing will be fine. I can understand your position

moto

Post by moto » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:13 pm

lolfine wrote:
moto wrote:
lolfine wrote:

Hi Every one,

hi, congratulation
thanks
I have e-maild you every thing please check your mail.
HI, thanks you so much for your kind cooperation. i will contact you later,
thanks again

desperate_wife

Post by desperate_wife » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:28 pm

Hello RM786

Yes please do post the results on the fax when you receive it.

Im very anxious to know why ur wifes visa got refused.

Thanks

D_W

not sure
Newly Registered

Post by not sure » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:46 pm

are you lot discussing the wife applying from pakistan or ILR??

and has any1 applied for ILR for spouse? if so, is it necessary to have payslips or can you get away with just bank statements?

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:07 pm

are you lot discussing the wife applying from pakistan or ILR??
Can you read the title of the post where you have posted this message? :lol:

It says Spousal visa from Pakistan :roll: :roll:

RM786

Post by RM786 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:20 pm

Hi D_W

Yes i will definetly keep you guys posted erm she didnt really understand it fully but it was something got to do with the accomadation and the bank statements. Going to find out 2mro.

I have 28 days for appeal. please some1 with any advice on what i need to do next could advise me that will be fantastic. the appeal process is a long time apparently lets see what happens.

Takecare

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:29 pm

Yes i will definetly keep you guys posted erm she didnt really understand it fully but it was something got to do with the accomadation and the bank statements. Going to find out 2mro.

I have 28 days for appeal. please some1 with any advice on what i need to do next could advise me that will be fantastic. the appeal process is a long time apparently lets see what happens.
post thexact details of refusals here and we will advise. At the same time get your wife to send you the refusal notice and the appeal notice asap, as you will need to complete that to lodge your appeal. Without that you cant do abything

RM786

Post by RM786 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:29 pm

Batleykhan,

My wife will fax me the refusal notice 2mro and i will post it to you. thanlyou very much. any advice is most welcome.

takecare

Post by 2036789 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:02 pm

im sorry to hear that rm786 my thoughts and prayers are with you, inshallh will get her visa one day
MM

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:28 pm

My wife will fax me the refusal notice 2mro and i will post it to you. thanlyou very much. any advice is most welcome.
Remember
At the same time get your wife to send you the refusal notice and the appeal notice asap, as you will need to complete that to lodge your appeal. Without that you cant do abything

desperate_wife

Post by desperate_wife » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:56 am

Hello RM786

My sympathys are with u brother.

Yes it certainly is a long time to wait.....i hope inshallah everyone on this post gets their visas soon...inshallah...

Im still waiting for my spouse visa...and hopefully by the 5th Aug I should hear some news since 12 weeks would have passed from 5th May.

so tell me about ur self .........

1) are u a british citizen?
2) do u think ur bank statements ever went in NEGATIVE?
3) is ur accomodation rented under ur name?
4) do u share the accomodation with anyone else?
5) do u pay all the bills in ur name?
6) is the accommondation address on ur bank statements different than ur current address?

FINALLY.......plz let us all know the EXACT EXACT word to word what the visa officer has stateded in ur wifes visa rejection letter.

Thank you

D_W

kayaniii

Salam

Post by kayaniii » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:00 am

Salam and dua for every one whos waiting for their decision ..

I am going to apply my settlement visa but my wife will get her last pay slip in end of july .. so i need an appointment on first week of august cos i cant wait lonley here anymore... :( :( .. so please leme know when shud i call them so they can give me an appointment for 1st week of august

cos i called them yesterday and there was an ugly lady voice said i dont give you exect idea so call on end of july ... so u people are already experienced and got your appointment n you know better ...

plzz reply me n keep helping me plzz :( .. thanks n Fee iman Allah

sahdi

Post by sahdi » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:23 am

hi kayyani

you should call and book your appointmant now, they have a 2/3 week waiting list, and plus if they are giving appointments for july at the moment you can book for august, i did the same in june, they were giving me a date for 15th june, but i wanted it for 22nd june and they gave me the appointment for that date....so book early.