ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application Status

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

AkashS
Member of Standing

Application Status

Post by AkashS » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:36 pm

Hi,

I applied for Tier 1 from VFS Bangalore on 7th July. Today, I checked VFS site in the afternoon and it was saying that your application is forwarded to BHC, Chennai for further process. Just now I checked (and also received SMS) about the status that "Processed application delivered to Blue Dart on " (no date mentioned but I assume it is today's date).

I applied on 7th July and it is hardly 1 week. What do you all think the results should be? Moreover, I already had HSMP Visa which I could not use. Do you think (based on that I provided all required documents) that they simply gave me Visa without much verification as I studied in the UK, got Visa couple of times including visit Visa and also got HSMP (though I did not use that).

I am excited to hear from you all :-)

- Akash

amar_2009

Post by amar_2009 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:08 pm

Hi Akash,

Can you please provide me cover letter and check list.I am trying to apply on end of july.

rsathish

Post by rsathish » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:09 pm

Since you have already got HSMP, there shouldn't be any problem. Just wait for few days and you will know it.

AkashS
Member of Standing

Post by AkashS » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:14 pm

amar_2009 wrote:Hi Akash,

Can you please provide me cover letter and check list.I am trying to apply on end of july.
Hi Amar,

I'll reply you in PM and send the letter.

Cheers,
Akash...

AkashS
Member of Standing

Post by AkashS » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:15 pm

rsathish wrote:Since you have already got HSMP, there shouldn't be any problem. Just wait for few days and you will know it.
Why few days? I think from Chennai the document should be delivered next day itself. Or may be day after. Wht do u say?

amar_2009

Post by amar_2009 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:28 pm

Hi Akash,

this is my mail id:
amar_mohanty_01@yahoo.co.in

Thanks for quick reply..

rsathish

Post by rsathish » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:10 pm

Let me know the outcome, never mind the day(s).
AkashS wrote:
rsathish wrote:Since you have already got HSMP, there shouldn't be any problem. Just wait for few days and you will know it.
Why few days? I think from Chennai the document should be delivered next day itself. Or may be day after. Wht do u say?

AkashS
Member of Standing

Post by AkashS » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:39 am

rsathish wrote:Let me know the outcome, never mind the day(s).
AkashS wrote:
Hi All,

Just now I got my documents and Passport back. And guess what.. :)

I got the Tier 1 Visa. I applied on 07-July-2009 and I cannot believe that I got the Visa in a week. :-)

I sincerely thanks all of you and this Forum for help me on various stages. :)

Regards,
Akash...

justice_will_reign
Member of Standing

Post by justice_will_reign » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:56 am

AkashS wrote:Hi All,

I got the Tier 1 Visa. I applied on 07-July-2009 and I cannot believe that I got the Visa in a week. :-)

Regards,
Akash...
Wow! that is pretty quick, congratulations...now the time to start to plan for the next stage :lol:

ChetanOjha

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:52 am

AkashS wrote:
rsathish wrote:Let me know the outcome, never mind the day(s).
AkashS wrote:
Hi All,

Regards,
Akash...
Congrates....Enjoy the moment....

AkashS
Member of Standing

Post by AkashS » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:20 pm

Thanks friends. My Visa is valid from Sep 15th so I have enough time to plan things. However, one of the major works I need to do is that get the Visa (probably Visit) for my Wife and Son. As I'll not be able to show Maintenance Fund for them as of now, I'll need to find out some other alternative like Visit Visa.

Is there any idea if I can transfer my Maintenance fund to my wife's account and they can apply for Visa? Is it possible?

push

Post by push » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:51 pm

AkashS wrote:Is there any idea if I can transfer my Maintenance fund to my wife's account and they can apply for Visa? Is it possible?
I would not recommend that.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

AkashS
Member of Standing

Post by AkashS » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:22 am

push_hsmp wrote:
AkashS wrote:Is there any idea if I can transfer my Maintenance fund to my wife's account and they can apply for Visa? Is it possible?
I would not recommend that.
Ok. Apart from Visit Visa, is there any other way that they can apply for EC. I think Working Holidaymaker etc has already stopped.