ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Worried - HSMP tier 1 Ext.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

dnshah2k

Worried - HSMP tier 1 Ext.

Post by dnshah2k » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:44 am

I have submitted my docs for HSMO to tier 1 extension on 29th June, the letter was recieved on 2nd July dated 30th June, Payment deducted on 2nd July, still I haven't got any reply from HO when I called up HO they said you need to wait for 6 weeks to get any answer from them

I have sent the following documents:
Cover letter
As per guidance note No degree certificate was attached
Last 12 months pay slip
Last 12 months bank statment in original
same original bank statment for maintenance fund

The bank statment was upto 19th June 2009, application sent on 29th June.
My payslip amount is also reflecting in my bank statment.

I'm worried as its almost 3 weeks and no response while other's in the forum has got their answeres in 5 to 20 days

Can anyone say, Is anything wrong with my documents or any other problem in my case?

ChetanOjha

Re: Worried - HSMP tier 1 Ext.

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:56 am

dnshah2k wrote:I have submitted my docs for HSMO to tier 1 extension on 29th June, the letter was recieved on 2nd July dated 30th June, Payment deducted on 2nd July, still I haven't got any reply from HO when I called up HO they said you need to wait for 6 weeks to get any answer from them

Cover letter
Last 12 months pay slip

I'm worried as its almost 3 weeks and no response while other's in the forum has got their answeres in 5 to 20 days

Can anyone say, Is anything wrong with my documents or any other problem in my case?
Official timelines is for 6 weeks. Don't know why you are worried. It depends on the workload of case workers. You cannot presume your approval in 5-20 days just because somebody else got it.

I would advice to sleep peacefully for another 3 weeks. You should get it by then.

nksg

Post by nksg » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:56 am

dnshah2k no one can predict what case worker (handling your application) is upto... Like HO says every case varies and same applies for the case worker.. and types of checks they would conduct. You dont have a choice really but to wait...

Looking at the post, you application seams to be fine..

All the best.
dnshah2k wrote:I have submitted my docs for HSMO to tier 1 extension on 29th June, the letter was recieved on 2nd July dated 30th June, Payment deducted on 2nd July, still I haven't got any reply from HO when I called up HO they said you need to wait for 6 weeks to get any answer from them

Cover letter
Last 12 months pay slip

dnshah2k

Post by dnshah2k » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:41 am

Thanks Guys

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:05 pm

Cover letter
Last 12 months pay slip

Is your worry here regarding the reference letter from HO?? remember that there are many onthis form who got their VISA APproved even without receivng the Reference Letters..

u only need to start thinking or worried if u dont get any ideal status after 8th week of ur applications..

vyliss
Newly Registered

Post by vyliss » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:42 pm

you right dnshah.. normal result will get within 3 weeks.. but still as they said, depend on caseworker workload.. probably theres too many application in july.. let us know when you got it..

hopefully this week :D

rsathish

Post by rsathish » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:22 pm

Can't believe this..Is something wrong with 29th?

I had applied on the same day & still haven't heard from them. Ppl who have applied on 26th (Fri) & 1st July (Tue) have received theirs on 15th & 17th respectively.

I can't think straight - such as case worker load, 6 weeks normal turnaround time etc. All I can reason out is, if 26th & 1st is processed then, what's the problem with 29th?
dnshah2k wrote:I have submitted my docs for HSMO to tier 1 extension on 29th June
Btw, when is your visa expiring & how many points are you claiming?

Mine is 1st week Aug & 125 points.

rsathish

Post by rsathish » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:26 pm

It appears that HO haven't yet collected my application packet from the PO Box. It's been 22 days since I sent it.

The Royal Mail spl delivery tracker says,

"Your item with reference SCxxxxxxxxGB has reached its PO Box and is awaiting collection/delivery"

I called up HO in the 0870 number and they say this is true & asked me check by Friday as it MIGHT be collected by then.

I've got my payment deducted the next day after posting and ref number arrived the next day after that? How can it still be not collected from the PO Box.

Any pointers?

ChetanOjha

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:46 pm

rsathish wrote:It appears that HO haven't yet collected my application packet from the PO Box. It's been 22 days since I sent it.

The Royal Mail spl delivery tracker says,

"Your item with reference SCxxxxxxxxGB has reached its PO Box and is awaiting collection/delivery"

I called up HO in the 0870 number and they say this is true & asked me check by Friday as it MIGHT be collected by then.

I've got my payment deducted the next day after posting and ref number arrived the next day after that? How can it still be not collected from the PO Box.

Any pointers?
It's just the great Royal Mail's status update. That's all I would say.Else ow in the world they will be able to deduct payment from an undelivered delivery :-)

crestwater
Newly Registered

Post by crestwater » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:47 pm

I hope 29th was a good day, bcos that was the same day I applied in person at Croydon and up till not I have not received my passport.
All in the name of waiting for a response from a source HO refused to disclose to me, I was told to go home and that in a couple of days I will receive my passport in the post. HO did not call my employer as they were satisfied with my payslip but I dont have a clue to what may be the cause of this long wait. I expressed my concerned in another post on this forum, thanks to some guys who said there should be no problem.
It is well!