ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 1 EXTENDED - Thanks every one

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

fahadz1
BANNED

TIER 1 EXTENDED - Thanks every one

Post by fahadz1 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:11 am

Hello everyone,
I have been granted TIER 1 EXTENSION FOR 3 YEARS and received my documents back saturday in a month.I had made a postal application..So thankyou to all who helped me during this process especially PUSH_HSMP & chetanojha and others .

My time line is as follows
Date applied :- 17'th June
Fee deducted :- 18'th June
Acknowledge letter :- 19th June
Visa Expiring :- 19th july
Tier 1 stamped :- 15'th July
Documents received ;- 18'th July

the docs received seems that case worker have checked only payslips & bankstatament & company accounts & dividend vouchers ONLY. cause they were out of plastic separators.
other docs birth certificate, degrees were inside the plastic separators. Even he didn't check additional supporting docs . I claimed 75 points.

Once again thanks to all and good luck. I love to answer any quires if any one have ?Good luck to all!!!

Regards

ChetanOjha

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:33 am

Congrates...!!

vyliss
Newly Registered

Post by vyliss » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:37 pm

big congrate.. ! if you could post it in extension approval thread..

nksg

Re: TIER 1 EXTENDED - Thanks every one

Post by nksg » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:42 pm

Hi,

Congrates for your approval.

I need some help for one of my mate's t1 extn.. he is a contractor.

Can you please email me copy of letter from accountant, salary slips format and help in the divident vouchers especially the calculation of gross and net dividents?

if possible with sample figures please...

I have sent you IM with my personal email.

Regards

NK
fahadz1 wrote:Hello everyone,
I have been granted TIER 1 EXTENSION FOR 3 YEARS and received my documents back saturday in a month.I had made a postal application..So thankyou to all who helped me during this process especially PUSH_HSMP & chetanojha and others .

My time line is as follows
Date applied :- 17'th June
Fee deducted :- 18'th June
Acknowledge letter :- 19th June
Visa Expiring :- 19th july
Tier 1 stamped :- 15'th July
Documents received ;- 18'th July

the docs received seems that case worker have checked only payslips & bankstatament & company accounts & dividend vouchers ONLY. cause they were out of plastic separators.
other docs birth certificate, degrees were inside the plastic separators. Even he didn't check additional supporting docs . I claimed 75 points.

Once again thanks to all and good luck. I love to answer any quires if any one have ?Good luck to all!!!

Regards

hsmp_1476

Post by hsmp_1476 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:46 pm

Congrats.

For an extension, I think its only the economic circumstance which can change, so why dont home office simpliify the process of just asking for a bank statement and salary slip and grant the visa?? :). They unnecessarily make us fill the huge application form and a huge money

rsathish

Post by rsathish » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:33 pm

How then will the right hon. Gentleman fund his garden expenses?
hsmp_1476 wrote:Congrats.

For an extension, I think its only the economic circumstance which can change, so why dont home office simpliify the process of just asking for a bank statement and salary slip and grant the visa?? :). They unnecessarily make us fill the huge application form and a huge money