ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sahdi

Post by sahdi » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:41 pm

Hi

what else can we expect from these people, we pay these high visa fees and get absoloutley rubbish service from them....AARRRGGGHHHHHHHH :x

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:46 pm

Rizzy, I am afraid where ever you apply fromPakistan, the applications are all decided at one place. It used to be Islamabad, thenAbu Dhabi and now London.

I woulnt believe the time limit they give you on their website. I always say a minimum of 3 months and max of 5 before you get an outcome.

So I am afraid you have to be a bit more patient......chill out. You will only be with your loved one till Allahs hukum decides.

sahdi

Post by sahdi » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:56 pm

hi everyone

ive just been reading the Uk visa website on where this statement has been wrtten, if you read further down it says that SOME applications are sent to the Uk for processing, so maybe this statement refers to those applications only...i hope so...but you just cant ..maybe Batley Khan is right.

And what need is there for them to issue processing times for 5/6 weeks, and at the same time they are saying 12 weeks...contradictory statements or what!!!!!

kayaniii

hey

Post by kayaniii » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:06 pm

chalo ji ...

yeh humari bari jab ayi to kia naya KATA khol dia inhon nay?? :( :(

not fair ..

m gona apply in august so shall i taste this wait or not ?? cos on website they r saying changing their office on 20th july ??

any how dont worry hope for the best .. we are all in the same boat so enjoy your time as much as u can in Pakistan ..

chill out ;) as Batly khan said ;)

tc

RM786

Post by RM786 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:29 pm

RIZZY, Inshallah your passport should come through soon.

My wifes passport came on the 7th of this month.

She applied on the 4th of june. although we didnt get the rsult we wanted but thats life. you passport should be due soon. keep checking the online tracking system.

Batleykhan, im confused now. I have no idea where im meant to lodge my appeal do i give it to Abu Dhabi or London?? it would be good if its london i would have more time on my hands. whats not good is the fact that they are moving offices. Ive got a feeling that i will be using ias im sure they know where to send the appeal.

muhammadali_31
Newly Registered

Processing Time of Appeals

Post by muhammadali_31 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:28 am

Dear All,

Can any body tell me what is the processing time of Appeals made to Abu Dhabi Office.

I applied to for Tier 4 visa of my wife and dependent visa for my self. I was refused on the basis that I did not include the marriage certificate however the english translated marriage certificate was included.

Can any body tell me If i make an appeal how long will the process take.
and secondly should I complain about this visa email because this has wasted my time due to nothing.

Looking for an advic.
Muhammad Ali

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:42 am

Batleykhan, im confused now. I have no idea where im meant to lodge my appeal do i give it to Abu Dhabi or London?? it would be good if its london i would have more time on my hands. whats not good is the fact that they are moving offices. Ive got a feeling that i will be using ias im sure they know where to send the appeal.
You send it Abu Dhabi.Whether it gets dealt in Islamabad/Abu Dhabi/london, its irrelevant to you as long as it gets dealt with ( remember you have 28 days to get in,otherwise you've blown your chances)

To Ali

The appeal process (wherever you send it) takes about 6 months for an hearing, and if you are succesful and win it will take another 3-4 months before the visa is issued.

Dont bother complaining, nothing will happen. You just have tobe patient like the rest of us who are in the same predicament

muhammadali_31
Newly Registered

Post by muhammadali_31 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:52 pm

Dear Batleykhan

Thanks for your reply,

6 months for an hearing and further 3 - 4monts that makes 9 - 10 months.

my wife student visa is for 18 months and that will end on 31/1/2011.

I have question say for example if my appeal process takes 10 months from know on. Will I get a visa of 8 months. say for example will itexpiry date on 31/1/11. same as on my wife's student visa.

look forward to hear from you soon.
thanks
muhammad ali

Post by 2036789 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:09 pm

baitley khan just a question about if an appeal has been won you said it takes 3-4 months before they issue the visa, does it take 3-4 months for them to issue the visa if your initial application to islamabad is successful
MM

Post by 2036789 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:11 pm

if this is the case then god forbid if my visa gets refused im going to just do a fresh app
MM

Post by 2036789 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:27 pm

what is the e-mail for the uk hub if anyone knows pls
MM

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:52 pm

UKHUB.PAKISTANGeneralEnquiries@fco.gov.uk

Noit doesnt take that long if you are lucky and get visa first time. Its usually stamped in your passport straightaway

RM786

Post by RM786 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:11 pm

YES YES PEOPLE WHATS GOING ON!!

Just to update ive now got my accounts from the accountant most of my appeal paperwork is now complete.

Hopefully i will submit my appeal early next week Inshallah.

Im also going to get 1/2 hour advice from ias! Roughly bout £70.00 for that.

Whats happening with all you guys whats your status's. Would like to
know.

Takecare people

RM786

Post by RM786 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:16 am

Hello guys, hasnt this thread dried up.

i went to IAS Ebury in hounslow for advice OMG they didnt know jack SH*T made me wait for 3 hours paid £70.00 for no reason indian lady was the advisor honestly i think from what ive learnt on these forums i could have done a better job then her. Complete waste of time!!!!!!!!!

I am now going to file my appeal 2mro hopefully. See what happens.

Please keep posting on here guys. Whats the latest with you people??

Thankyou

philwafc

Post by philwafc » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:23 pm

Hi RM786, when i've searched for any info regarding IAS on here the reports have usually been quite poor (the majority that i've read anyway) but I was thinking of getting some advice off them myself. What do you get for your £70 then? Just a bit of a chit chat, I take it you wouldn't recommend them?

RM786

Post by RM786 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:15 pm

hi phil,

Honestly ill take more pride in throwing that £70.00 down the gutter rather than giving it to them.

They made me wait 3 hours which i dont mind if iim going to gain something from it but they didnt have a clue. i asked the lady. where do you think i should appeal she goes to AIT. i said isit better to appeal to british high commission, the visa decision might get overturned. she said yes it would be. than i asked so why did you say AIT she goes "listen its up 2 you where you want to appeal". i said arent you meant to be advising me. She was very reluctant to take my case as she said you need longer than half hour advice and i have other people waiting. i said i dont care if you have other people waiting ive just waited 3 HOURS!! she didnt care.

Dont go to them, do everything yourself. Batleykhan gives the best advice take his/hers and its free!!!!!

philwafc

Post by philwafc » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:08 pm

Oh dear RM seems like you had a bit of a rough time! I think i'll give them a miss then! I think it is very difficult to find good advice on these matters and a lot of the "so called advice" is inconsistent, but I definitely agree with you about this site being the best place for help. I think a lot of the advice on here comes from peoples experiences which is why I believe this site is so popular.

tcpip_helper

Post by tcpip_helper » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:16 pm

lolfine wrote:
RM786 wrote:Thanks for your reply Batleykhan.

I read on someone elses post on 1 of the forums that they were refused for bank statements being more than 1 month out of date. my latest 1 is til march and visa app submitted in june. so lets see the outcome. inshallah they might overlook this because i did have reasonable amount of funds. plus this guy that was refused for out of date statements it wasnt the only thing he was refused for. Im really stressin just trying to find a glimmer of hope.lol.

Guys anoyone applied for spousal visa early in june please post your experiance. afterall this is what these forums are for sharing advice and helping each other.

We applied on: 2nd june 2009.
Still waiting. Hopefully decision will be made this week.

Hi Every one,

Good News :)

My Wife got her Visa today

Application submitted: 12 Jun 2009
Ready for Collection: 03 July 2009
Passport collected with Visa on: 06 July 2009
Application type: PSW Dependent

Many thanks for your prayers and best wishes how are waiting and planning to apply. I would like to advise all the people please do not submit your application in hurry make sure every thing is spot on provide as much as information you can to ECO.
I would love to help if anyone after any information.
Hi lolfine

can you please share your experience and tell me all the details on my email nabeel_sheraz@yahoo.com

i'll be applying soon for my wise as psw dependent

i request everyone who got psw dependent visa please tell me by email that what documents they submitted and how much bank balance?

thanks alot in advance

illy
Newly Registered

Post by illy » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:36 pm

hi

i applied for spouse visa on the 3rd of july they said to contact them 3 week from that day which is tomarow.but the online status still states applicatiuon forward to islambad oc.hope tomarow it changes. :roll:

azim
Newly Registered

Post by azim » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:11 pm

desperate_wife wrote:Hello RM786

Yes please do post the results on the fax when you receive it.

Im very anxious to know why ur wifes visa got refused.

Thanks

D_W
i could anyone help me? what is gery's tracking number from lahore and how does it start on the receipt they issue you when you put an application in. how does the tracking number start? what are the first two digits for example. i also applied for my wife on 15th june and they said i should get a reply within 20 days but i have had no reply yet has anybody else applied on this date and had any response from them? also with this application i gave them 6 months worth of payslips and bank statements and accommodation proof and also a p60 for the tax year of 2008/2009 and i showed on my bank statement i had a saving of £3000 and i showed them that i get £295 per week on my payslips and i did not tell them that i also received top of this that i receive child benefit, working tax credit and child tax credit does anybody think that will make any difference by not telling them about the tax credits and also have i showed them enough income proof.
Your response will be highly appreciated

azim
Newly Registered

Post by azim » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:13 pm

i could anyone help me? what is gery's tracking number from lahore and how does it start on the receipt they issue you when you put an application in. how does the tracking number start? what are the first two digits for example. i also applied for my wife on 15th june and they said i should get a reply within 20 days but i have had no reply yet has anybody else applied on this date and had any response from them? also with this application i gave them 6 months worth of payslips and bank statements and accommodation proof and also a p60 for the tax year of 2008/2009 and i showed on my bank statement i had a saving of £3000 and i showed them that i get £295 per week on my payslips and i did not tell them that i also received top of this that i receive child benefit, working tax credit and child tax credit does anybody think that will make any difference by not telling them about the tax credits and also have i showed them enough income proof.

Prem

Post by Prem » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:39 pm

azim wrote:
desperate_wife wrote:Hello RM786

Yes please do post the results on the fax when you receive it.

Im very anxious to know why ur wifes visa got refused.

Thanks

D_W
LHR/123456/123456/1 Lahore
Visa: Spouse
Sub: 24/06/09 Cochin
Result: ISSUED 21/08/09
Visa: ILR
Sent: 08/10/11
Rece: 31/12/11
Citizenship
Sent: 12/03/19
Rece: 20/05/19
Cerm: 12/06/19
Passport
Sent: 15/06/19
Rece: 25/06/19
Surrender
Sent: 11/01/22
Rece: 14/01/22
OCI Next

HelloGene
Newly Registered

Post by HelloGene » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:24 am

azim
and i did not tell them that i also received top of this that i receive child benefit, working tax credit and child tax credit
There is a very strong chance that your wifes visa application will be rejected.

You have used deception by trying to cheat the system.

You should not have challenged them. They will investigate and it will show up on their systems that you are using public funds. This will be against your official statement as you have told them.

The rules are clear.....YOU MUST not be taking any welfare benifits for visa applications.

Hope this helps.

Pios Jinn

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:53 am

azim

Quote:

and i did not tell them that i also received top of this that i receive child benefit, working tax credit and child tax credit

There is a very strong chance that your wifes visa application will be rejected.

You have used deception by trying to cheat the system.

You should not have challenged them. They will investigate and it will show up on their systems that you are using public funds. This will be against your official statement as you have told them.

The rules are clear.....YOU MUST not be taking any welfare benifits for visa applications.

Hope this helps.

Pios Jinn
The above is not true.

A British citizen (sponsor )who is working here in the Uk and paying taxes is entitled to claim benefits such as the above, and it will not have any implication on the application of his/her spouse.

The only time it will make a difference within our community, is when the British girls husband comes here, starts working and if he is not earning enough, HE will not be entitled to claim working tax credit, but if his wife is also working at the same time, she is entitled to claim working tax credit if she is earning a low wage. If on the other hand she is not working, she is still entitled to claim child benefit irrespective of what her husband is earning.

Remember its only the person who is coming from abroad that is not entitled to state benefits.

So Azim please dont work. Sorry Pios Jinn

azim
Newly Registered

Post by azim » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:28 am

thank you for the reply i agree with you 100% that immigration law does not say that child tax credit, working tax credit or child benefit classes as public funds. but the only thing im confused about is if i should have told them about these benefits or not.does anybody knows that the income i showed is enough or not from their previous experience. can anybody tell me what is gery's tracking number, how does it begin because i want to check on gery's website my wifes passport whereabout but i need gerrys tracking number. there are so many numbers on the receipt. thanks