ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mode of Payment

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, Administrator

jillsjack

Mode of Payment

Post by jillsjack » Sat May 08, 2004 10:57 am

I am applying from Pakistan...I would much appreciate if somebody could help me with what mode of payment to use...I mean a Draft or Cheque?

aa
Newly Registered

Draft

Post by aa » Tue May 11, 2004 11:56 am

use an International Bank Draft or use Credit Card number (if u have). You can also use your friend's credit card number. Its faster and convenient.

jillsjack

Post by jillsjack » Tue May 11, 2004 12:12 pm

I have a Visa and Master Card, But i am not sure if charging pounds on rupee cards will be possible---I mean Cards issued in Pak---wil they work there.

zahidhsmp

Post by zahidhsmp » Tue May 11, 2004 12:29 pm

As far as I think you can pay on your visa and master card as far as it is with in its limits. However you can ask this from your card provider about it.

Zahid

aa
Newly Registered

Post by aa » Tue May 11, 2004 8:42 pm

It doesn't matter where you live now and what is the currency there. You only have to ensure from the issuing Bank what is the maximum credit on a single transaction on your issued card and if it is sufficient to cover 150 pound (as per currency conversion rate with pound in your country) there will be no problem.