ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FAKE BANK STATEMENTS SUBMITTED TO HOME OFFICE

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

dropreety
Newly Registered

FAKE BANK STATEMENTS SUBMITTED TO HOME OFFICE

Post by dropreety » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:41 pm

Hi

i am in deep trouble, i need advice from experts or any one who have suffered like this, i have been missguided by some solicitor which i have submitted my file, he prepared fake bank statments to show maintainance of funds (only problem with my applicaiton).
Home office have given appeal form, but can any one tell me how can the case be won.

quick advice required

republique
BANNED

Re: FAKE BANK STATEMENTS SUBMITTED TO HOME OFFICE

Post by republique » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:04 pm

dropreety wrote:Hi

i am in deep trouble, i need advice from experts or any one who have suffered like this, i have been missguided by some solicitor which i have submitted my file, he prepared fake bank statments to show maintainance of funds (only problem with my applicaiton).
Home office have given appeal form, but can any one tell me how can the case be won.

quick advice required
Forget it.
You have been banned.

imranahmadkhan
Newly Registered

Post by imranahmadkhan » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:13 pm

You can attach the orginal statements showing funds and submit with the appeal stating that your solicitor prepared fake statements without your knowledge (I am assuming that is the case) and also complain about the solicitor to the law society

http://www.lawsociety.org.uk/choosingan ... scheme.law

Please bear in mind the law is very strict if you obtain or seek to obtain
leave to remain in the United Kingdom by false means which include deception.

ChetanOjha

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:39 pm

quick advice required
Submit original statement in your appeal and also mention in your appeal that your solicitor has submitted fake statememt without your knowledge.I really trouble in understanding why solicitor would do unless you want to do it.

In worst case, you will be banned for next 10 years due to the blunders of your solicitor. You should file a complaint against your solicitor as you are the one who are going to suffer due to this.It is very difficult to prove and beleive that your solicitor has submitted fake statement. Why he would risk his established practise for you?

kapoor@yahoo.com

Post by kapoor@yahoo.com » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:29 am

can you explain your situation bit more? what is cause of rejection, is it fake statements or statements could not be verified?

WinGala
Newly Registered

Post by WinGala » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:37 am

quick advice required

What did you apply for (an approval, extension or ILR)?. Please explain your situation a bit more.

Regards,

dropreety
Newly Registered

Post by dropreety » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:10 am

kapoor@yahoo.com wrote:can you explain your situation bit more? what is cause of rejection, is it fake statements or statements could not be verified?
this is what it says on home office letter

in your applications you submitted barclays easy saver bank statements dated on xdec 200x to march

I am satisfied that the documents were fasle beacuse barclays have confirmed that although u r cusomter of the bank the statemnts provided do not accurately reflect the information held on bank records

A false documents have been submitted in relation to your application, it is refused under paragraph 322 (1a)

for the above reasons i am also satisfied that you have used deception in this application.

i have money in my hsbc account which i have shown for my earnings points and i have money in india with a joint account

the solicitor is no more there he has been raided.

so can any one tell me what can i do

BACK_TO_GB

Post by BACK_TO_GB » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:18 am

with all due respect - you say your solisitor "misguided you" but I guess you were fully aware that YOU are submiting fake statements. and you agreed to do that ...

I am not sure why you even bother posting here. You simply used fraud and that is it.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:20 am

dropreety wrote: i have money in my hsbc account which i have shown for my earnings points and i have money in india with a joint account

I donno why ur solicitor need to create FAKE docs when you have enough money??? something not clear here buddy.. i can only say goodluck..

dropreety
Newly Registered

Post by dropreety » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:28 am

tvn_ramesh wrote:
dropreety wrote: i have money in my hsbc account which i have shown for my earnings points and i have money in india with a joint account

I donno why ur solicitor need to create FAKE docs when you have enough money??? something not clear here buddy.. i can only say goodluck..
i donna that i can show money in 2 or 3 bank accounts i was thinking it should be in only one account, and that solicitor havent even said me reagarding these that i can show my funds in other bank accounts as well.
i am thinking to write an apology letter to judge and explain my situation, but can any one how can the best be done. PLZ

ChetanOjha

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:30 am

dropreety wrote: this is what it says on home office letter

in your applications you submitted barclays easy saver bank statements dated on xdec 200x to march

I am satisfied that the documents were fasle beacuse barclays have confirmed that although u r cusomter of the bank the statemnts provided do not accurately reflect the information held on bank records
A false documents have been submitted in relation to your application, it is refused under paragraph 322 (1a)
for the above reasons i am also satisfied that you have used deception in this application.

I have money in my hsbc account which i have shown for my earnings points and i have money in india with a joint account

The solicitor has been raided?Don't want to be rude, but this seems quite convenient to me. To be honest, it is an open secret that one can easily manipulate Barclays's Online Bank statement. Besides, I am still struggling to understand why solicitor would provide fake statement for you, unless you provide him the same? If you have provided genuine statement to solicitor, it has made solicitor's job easy, Isn't it? The only reason somebody fake the document is to meet the criteria which you already met(or atleast that's what you said).Then Why the solicitor would fake it knowing that it is risk to his business? Doesn't seems logical to me.

Other option, If you are genuine and solicitor did this and he was raided for that, you need to provide corroborative evidence that solicitor was fake, he was raided for the same, and obviously banned from the practise in your appeal(if you are given right to).

Get professional advice. This time will reputed lawyer/splicitor.Otherwise forget UK for 10 years.

God Luck...!!!!

ghulbhai

Post by ghulbhai » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:34 am

I am happy that you are punished. You tried to cheat and you got it back.
I hope many more such cheaters are eliminated from Britain.

Now pack off to wherever you belong and learn an important lesson in life!

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:36 am

chetanojha wrote:
dropreety wrote: this is what it says on home office letter

I have money in my hsbc account which i have shown for my earnings points and i have money in india with a joint account

The solicitor has been raided?Don't want to be rude, but this seems quite convenient to me. To be honest, it is an open secret that one can easily manipulate Barclays's Online Bank statement. Besides, I am still struggling to understand why solicitor would provide fake statement for you, unless you provide him the same? If you have provided genuine statement to solicitor, it has made solicitor's job easy, Isn't it? The only reason somebody fake the document is to meet the criteria which you already met(or atleast that's what you said).Then Why the solicitor would fake it knowing that it is risk to his business? Doesn't seems logical to me.

Other option, If you are genuine and solicitor did this and he was raided for that, you need to provide corroborative evidence that solicitor was fake, he was raided for the same, and obviously banned from the practise in your appeal(if you are given right to).

Get professional advice. This time will reputed lawyer/splicitor.Otherwise forget UK for 10 years.

God Luck...!!!!
IN the opening statement, he said maintenance funds was the problem for the application. Thus, he was fully aware, the solicitor was forging the documents to be submitted.
Suck it up and enjoy the ban.

dropreety
Newly Registered

Post by dropreety » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:40 am

At that point i was not aware i can funds in differnt accounts, solicitor said i havent got any option other than to submitt the documents wht he prepared.

I am willing to write a apology letter to judge and say this is my mistake which i was misguided by some solicitor. i have met all the criteria in my application except to show maintainance of funds.
what will happen if i do so

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:44 am

Buddy.. i think u can not even put a case against the SOlicitor because in the application you have authorization to the representative where it states as below:

Z - Representative’s Details and Declaration - Page 62

Page 65
Z21. This section must be completed by all representatives, who are dealing with this
application on the applicant’s behalf. They must now read the declaration below and
authorise as the representative or other person acting on the applicant’s behalf:
• I have been appointed by the applicant to make this application.
• I confirm that
the applicant has completed and verified the application and the application is,
to the best of my knowledge and belief, true and correct.

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:50 am

dropreety wrote:At that point i was not aware i can funds in differnt accounts, solicitor said i havent got any option other than to submitt the documents wht he prepared.

I am willing to write a apology letter to judge and say this is my mistake which i was misguided by some solicitor. i have met all the criteria in my application except to show maintainance of funds.
Irrelevant.
Of course you had a choice: Wait until you had sufficient funds in one account if that was your mistaken belief or submit a truthful application is always a choice. Now you have to wait for 10 years, Good move.
The lawyer didn't put a gun to your head and make you submit it with false documents.
Apology letter won't cut it. You were not misguided. You were complicit. Professing otherwise isnt going to work. They see it all the time, thats why they spotted the Barclays' statement so easily. Iit will fall on deaf ears.

Suck it up, you are banned. Deal with the consequences like a man and stop trying to squirm out of it with excuses.

ChetanOjha

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:52 am

dropreety wrote:At that point i was not aware i can funds in differnt accounts, solicitor said i havent got any option other than to submitt the documents wht he prepared.

Aahhhhh.. There you go.. So YOU knew solicitor has forged the documents and you agreed to it. Don't play "Mr. Nice Guy" now. You have done it on purpose and you were aware of the consequences. Face it..
Last edited by ChetanOjha on Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

monday

Post by monday » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:22 am

Hi

I think the best thing you should do is to say the thruth to all the paticipant on this forum. There is no way, i repeat, there is no way a solicitor would submit a document on your behalf without you knowing about it ( at least you signed your application form)
I will even advice you not to appeal this refusal because it may lead to you been arrested by the police. Reporting the case to law society will also have you arrested after investigation. This is a combined deciept from both of you.
I do not believe you have any other account that is genuine as you cliamed because if you do, you would have submitted that instead of the fake statement.
My final advice is that if at all you want to appeal this case, you go striaght to a barrister and not a solicitor and seek indept lecal advice, but sorry to say i don't see you winning this case.

hellowello
Newly Registered

Post by hellowello » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:39 pm

YOur apology wil help the solicitors more than anything.

YOu will fight if you are genuine..

BACK_TO_GB

Post by BACK_TO_GB » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:11 pm

MODERATORS: Should we be allowing people like dropreety to post on this forum?

we clearly have this person using fraud and deciept with the HO. not only that, but he/she are banging on about it using this forum asking lawful, lawabiding people like us to "help" ! this is absoutely horendous

Kick dropreety out of this forum now I say and that is my opinion.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:36 pm

BACK_TO_GB wrote:MODERATORS: Should we be allowing people like dropreety to post on this forum?

we clearly have this person using fraud and deciept with the HO. not only that, but he/she are banging on about it using this forum asking lawful, lawabiding people like us to "help" ! this is absoutely horendous

Kick dropreety out of this forum now I say and that is my opinion.
B 2 G: no offence intented..

But all posts related to HO-Tier1(G) should be allowed to be posted here.. becos we have to look into the positive side of the above post..

With posts like this will give a chance to many people to learn from others mistakes.. mistakes can be INTENDED Fraud, SILLY ones, Unknown ones..

How will we know that it is wrong to do in such a way unless we come across one.. this board gives us LIVE cases.. believe me.. when i was applying i learnt lot of simple things which caused few applicants their future visa but i learnt from them and got my application successfully through..

And also we shd not stamp somebody as a fraud.. how do u or me know.. Lets give everybody a second chance..

pls kindly take it in positive way.. cheers..

ChetanOjha

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:39 pm

hellowello wrote:YOur apology wil help the solicitors more than anything.

YOu will fight if you are genuine..
The person had admitted that he was aware of the fake documents.

BACK_TO_GB

Post by BACK_TO_GB » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:01 pm

thanks TVN I appreciate your answer...
How will we know that it is wrong to do in such a way unless we come across one.. this board gives us LIVE cases
a lot of us dont need forums to know that its wrong to forge documents! its something that life teaches you, your parents teaches you and common sense teaches you!
And also we shd not stamp somebody as a fraud.. how do u or me know.. Lets give everybody a second chance..
I knew just by reading the obvious title of this post! I have never before critisized anything on this forum or anybody but when someone have the balls to come on here and say they faked docs and then try to play "mr nice, mr ignorant" then even though I didnt meet that person I just loose my respect to them.... what is next? we get someone who admits to mudering someone but not writing it on the form because they didnt know its a crime?!

what if my app was sat next to this person in the que?! the case worker would be so pissed off he it would affect his judjment on mine!!!!

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:15 pm

BACK_TO_GB wrote:thanks TVN I appreciate your answer...
How will we know that it is wrong to do in such a way unless we come across one.. this board gives us LIVE cases
a lot of us dont need forums to know that its wrong to forge documents! its something that life teaches you, your parents teaches you and common sense teaches you!
B2G:
Ok reg above quote.. i am talking in general.. not only abt this post.. people will only come here and post questions for help when they are in problems/in complex situations (again in general), with a HOPE that there will be some fix or solutions..; - cheers..
what if my app was sat next to this person in the que?! the case worker would be so pissed off he it would affect his judjment on mine!!!!
I completely AGREE with you abt the above quote
Last edited by tvn_ramesh on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:19 pm

tvn_ramesh wrote:
BACK_TO_GB wrote:thanks TVN I appreciate your answer...
B2G:
Ok reg above quote.. i am talking in general.. not only abt this post.. people will only come here and post questions for help when they are in problems/in complex situations (again in general), with a HOPE that there will be some fix or solutions..; - cheers..
That reminds me of the 26th Nov Mumbai attack accuser KASAB, why is the case still going on in the Highest level of courts in India eventhough he is caught on CCTV for the Crime?? Cheers

NOTE: i am not defending the author of this post.. i giving my views in general abt banning any user
Open for healthy discussion - Cheers