ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Moderators: PLEASE block/ban Mazar.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Block/ban Mazar?

Yes.
82%
No.
18%

Total votes: 22

tom4

Moderators: PLEASE block/ban Mazar.

Post by tom4 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:07 am

Just look at all the pointless, irritating posts he makes.

All those who agree, please feel free to add your comments here.

jhbmike

Post by jhbmike » Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:14 am

agreed

nicepecsigot

Post by nicepecsigot » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:03 am

agreed and send him to beaumont to get the ct scan for the brain cancer and hopefully some surgical procedure to remove the tumour

mazar

I KNOEW FEW PEOPLE WHO ARE SICK OF INIS PROCESS,

Post by mazar » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:44 pm

why u get angry its true i know few people are sick tired its matter of our dignity and our life, they play with our life and they ignored our application even when we send letter they not even read it, INIS WORKER

mazar

WAK UP CHECK NATRULISATION PROCESS FROM OTHER COUNTRY

Post by mazar » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:59 pm

WAKE UP AND CHECK BELGUME DUTCH UK FRANCE SWEDIN CANADA ASTURLIA PROCESS HOW NICE AND SMOOTH HAPPY MAKE NATURLISATION PROCESS,GOD BELASS THEM, THEY ONLY PROCESS UNDER 6 MONTH

agniukas

Post by agniukas » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:21 pm

mazar, I see you chose the wrong country... why didn't you go to Belgium, UK, France, Sweden, Canada or Australia then...

im alone
Newly Registered

Post by im alone » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:50 pm

not agreed

in this forum we have some dearly beloved mazar
dont care about them
anyway they are not irish and why they claim for the naturalisation ? why some bad people come to ireland ?
mazar dont worry
god bless you

jhbmike

Post by jhbmike » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:24 pm

im alone wrote:not agreed

in this forum we have some dearly beloved mazar
dont care about them
anyway they are not irish and why they claim for the naturalisation ? why some bad people come to ireland ?
mazar dont worry
god bless you
I have never noticed any beloved on this forum. I am Irish and certainly am not dearly beloved. This is not about beloved, this is about being a total muppet and not showing any respect for this forum. If you agree with this guy then maybe the 2 of you can pm each other all day but please stop bothering us with this nonsense.

mazar

alone thanks 4 your messege

Post by mazar » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:04 pm

M,ALONE THANKS,i dont mind them, i know who sent this messeges ,they have very poor Idea and they never been outside ireland to see how good is Multiculture Multinatonal for future of country,its now 21 centurY,but i know this 2 guys sent this messege are anti foreingner, but i am sure racisam wil soon or later disappear,by foreign backround the usa president MR ,OBAMA

Obie
Ireland

Re: alone thanks 4 your messege

Post by Obie » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:57 pm

mazar wrote:M,ALONE THANKS,i dont mind them, i know who sent this messeges ,they have very poor Idea and they never been outside ireland to see how good is Multiculture Multinatonal for future of country,its now 21 centurY,but i know this 2 guys sent this messege are anti foreingner, but i am sure racisam wil soon or later disappear,by foreign backround the usa president MR ,OBAMA
Mazar, i understand that beloved exist in all societies. On this occasioni don't think it was a factor. I think people were getting a bit annoyed with the multiple post your were sending rather than the fact that you are a foreigner. I am not convinced that their actions are beloved.

I don't particulary agree with them telling you to go to the other countries mentioned above, but you could help contain the situation and the animosity by ceasing from sending multiple posts.

Any way i pray that the DOJ approves you application soon.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

sideshowsue

Re: alone thanks 4 your messege

Post by sideshowsue » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:58 am

mazar wrote:M,ALONE THANKS,i dont mind them, i know who sent this messeges ,they have very poor Idea and they never been outside ireland to see how good is Multiculture Multinatonal for future of country,its now 21 centurY,but i know this 2 guys sent this messege are anti foreingner, but i am sure racisam wil soon or later disappear,by foreign backround the usa president MR ,OBAMA
LOL.

Lost Soul

Post by Lost Soul » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:31 am

His command of English may not be as impeccable as others but I see no reason to block him.

uptimist
Newly Registered

Post by uptimist » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:24 am

I strongly support a BLOCK

scrudu

Post by scrudu » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:47 pm

Since it seems he won't be blocked, I suggest people simply ignore his/her posts. The comments are inane and pointless and definitely not warranting any sensible response. As far as I am concerned this person is a troll looking to waste peoples time with pointless posts.

mazar

INIS PROCESS MADE ME SICK & TIRED,wish it colse down

Post by mazar » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:23 pm

even if they BLOCK,me who cares]

frustrated13
Newly Registered

Post by frustrated13 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:32 pm

What a PLONKER!!!

jhbmike

Post by jhbmike » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:55 am

scrudu wrote:Since it seems he won't be blocked, I suggest people simply ignore his/her posts. The comments are inane and pointless and definitely not warranting any sensible response. As far as I am concerned this person is a troll looking to waste peoples time with pointless posts.
I could also be that this plonker works for INIS and is winding us up.

anotherimmigrant

Post by anotherimmigrant » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:17 pm

Please Ban and Block for ever.!!

Mr mazar,

How many registered letters you have written to INIS requesting application status?

Have you contacted your TD?

Have you ever write your plight to local or national news paper at all ?

What makes you think, by opening up 4 or 5 millions threads and writing all caps letters makes your application processed?

lot of people applied and waiting/fighting for their application not just you.

ta,

im alone
Newly Registered

Post by im alone » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:41 pm

mazar,
dont mind about some people,they have loads of time to write some bullshit subjects like this
kids deeds