ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immigration officer,Heathrow airport

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Om Puri
Newly Registered

Immigration officer,Heathrow airport

Post by Om Puri » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:07 am

Hi...

i hv got psw on 23 july frm college LCMIT.....i will go to c my relatives to india soon.....wil i keep books and lecture handouts in my bags? has any1 recenly returned uk frm india?plz share what docs immi officer look for?plz note i m genuine stdnt n tht's y asking abt lecture notes.

cheers

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:47 am

Om Puri wrote:Hi...

i hv got psw on 23 july frm college LCMIT.....i will go to c my relatives to india soon.....wil i keep books and lecture handouts in my bags? has any1 recenly returned uk frm india?plz share what docs immi officer look for?plz note i m genuine stdnt n tht's y asking abt lecture notes.

cheers
Genuine students should practice writing genuine English.

See also Decision making of Immigration Officers.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

RAJ2007
Member of Standing

Post by RAJ2007 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:07 am

I would suggest you go through your books again and again. Since the immigration officer would ask questions your subject related questions. Even if they are satisfied with the answers, then might ask you to appear for a written test. If they are still not satisfied then might give you an option for re-test. Not sure whether they will give you that opportunity. Therefore before you go on holiday and also while you are in India go through your books regularly!
Sorry it was joke!

The things you should be really doing is that plan your holiday. That’s it. Forget about Immigration Officer. Ho has given you visa that’s what matters. Now it does not matter whether you are a genuine student or not. My friend came back from India recently (with PSW visa) and the Immigration Officer didn’t ask him a single question. Don’t worry. You must have awaited long to get PSw visa. I can fully understand why you are so worried.

Om Puri
Newly Registered

Post by Om Puri » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:16 pm

vinny--- thax

Raj-- thanx vry much.thax 4 da joke.u wana me appear 4 exam at Heathrow terminal 3.lol

needhsmp

HAHAHHA

Post by needhsmp » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:41 pm

hahahaha goodone raj2007 u make me laugh for a moment i thought wat the hell going on heathrow

drmmyatsan
Newly Registered

Post by drmmyatsan » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:28 am

If u r genuine student u don't have to worry about immigration officer at heathrow airport. Pls allow to worry the fake ones.

Afridi77
Newly Registered

Re: hi om puri

Post by Afridi77 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:06 pm

Hi
On puri how are you ? My name Ishaq Afridi
I need to ask you some thing about LCMIT
Mate if you are still in uk how I can contact you.
Kind regards