ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

french residence visa

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

shaxoo
Newly Registered

french residence visa

Post by shaxoo » Tue May 04, 2004 9:50 am

hi!

i'm a maldivian student, studying in france for the last three years, i have just completed a masters degree and a DESS(the highest level of studies in france, one year after masters) and am interested in applying for a residence visa, would like to know what are the procedures for it and if i'm eligible, i've gone to the mayors office in my town and all they could tell me was i'm supposed to go back when i finish my studies cause students cannot change their status, plus i'm also working partime in a day care center, so i'm actively participating in the well being of this society also. any help on this issue would be welcome

Chess
Diamond Member

Post by Chess » Wed May 12, 2004 2:00 pm

Shaxoo,

Most industrialised countries request that students return to their home country upon completion studies!!

If you think you will be able to obtain a work permit then contact your students union and/or immigration lawyer

Bonne Chance!!
Where there is a will there is a way.