ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Appointments Available

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mandykan
Newly Registered

Post by mandykan » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:33 am

roopscisco, I think you called too early. The line was not open until 8.59 am, sharp! Probably try again tomorrow.

roopscisco

Post by roopscisco » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:46 am

mandykan wrote:roopscisco, I think you called too early. The line was not open until 8.59 am, sharp! Probably try again tomorrow.
Yes.. Probably you true.. . Anyway.. wil try tomorrow.

Thank you .

Cheers.
Roopscisco.

roopscisco

Post by roopscisco » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:49 am

mandykan wrote:Just called at 8.59 am today, using both phones available at home, and got an appointment on 1/9 Tue! We spent the past 2 weeks ringing almost every day, only to find that ringing after 9 am was useless. It would be helpful to prepare a script "Date arrival, work permit start date, number of dependent, passing Life in UK test and preferred PEOs" and read it clearly right at the start, so that the person can arrange a slot quickly.
Hey.. One thing to know.. have you given any reference once you book an appointment ?

Cheers.
Roopscisco.

mandykan
Newly Registered

Post by mandykan » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:06 am

Yes, a reference number was given to me. The guy said I would need to quote it on the day of appointment, and that I would likely to receive a mobile phone text message reminder nearer the time.

magsi23
Member of Standing

Post by magsi23 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:01 pm

Does anyone know when do you receive a txt message? and what if you dont?
Magsi

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:21 pm

I received the text 24hours before the interview. It is just a reminder and does not say date or time of your appointment and also no mention of reference number. I dont think its of any consequence if you do not get the text

magsi23
Member of Standing

Post by magsi23 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:54 pm

f2k wrote:I received the text 24hours before the interview. It is just a reminder and does not say date or time of your appointment and also no mention of reference number. I dont think its of any consequence if you do not get the text
Many thanks f2k
Magsi

global gypsy

Post by global gypsy » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:54 am

A tip: try calling later in the morning! Most people seem to think they can get an appointment only if they call by 8:59am, but it IS possible to get thru even if you call later in the day. Two of my friends called around 10:30-11am and were successful in booking their appointments.

You would need to be a bit flexible and accept appointments at PEOs other than your preferred one, e.g. Croydon. But that may not be so bad after all. See my own experience at Birmingham here:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 171#273171

All the best.

rashidshah
Newly Registered

Post by rashidshah » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:48 am

Just called at 8.59 am today, using both phones available at home, and got an appointment on 1/9 Tue!
I did exactly the same yesterday and got an appointment !

roopscisco

Post by roopscisco » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:34 am

global gypsy wrote:A tip: try calling later in the morning! Most people seem to think they can get an appointment only if they call by 8:59am, but it IS possible to get thru even if you call later in the day. Two of my friends called around 10:30-11am and were successful in booking their appointments.

You would need to be a bit flexible and accept appointments at PEOs other than your preferred one, e.g. Croydon. But that may not be so bad after all. See my own experience at Birmingham here:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 171#273171

All the best.
Guys.. No luck yet.. i have tried @ 9.00 , but same situation. but will keep try during the day today.
Roopscisco.

bumblebeeE
Newly Registered

Post by bumblebeeE » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:27 pm

I tried so many times but i am getting simply same message . All appointments are full ..try postal application . can any one suggest how can i get in person PEO appointment ( with 1 dependant)

-
R Thakur

itsme
Member of Standing

Post by itsme » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:17 pm

bumblebeeE wrote:I tried so many times but i am getting simply same message . All appointments are full ..try postal application . can any one suggest how can i get in person PEO appointment ( with 1 dependant)

-
R Thakur
try multiple times during the day and keep on trying, check when you are going to be lucky.... everyone was facing/faced the same situation and personally i had to call them through at least 4 phones and i made 100 calls to get a successful PEO Appointment... all the best.
You Can Win. Believe in Yourself.
---

lboro

Post by lboro » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:31 am

After trying several weeks, I got an appointment today for 7th Sept. I got connected immediately after the recorded msg! I wonder why other days I got connected almost 10mins after recorded msg!!

I will keep trying to see if there are cancellation because I want earlier appointment.

So for all other people who are trying for appointment the msg is keep trying!

sanak

Post by sanak » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:50 am

WHAT TIME DID YOU APPLY I WAS UNABLE TO GET ONE ON 7TH SEPT09 I WAS GETTING TOMORROW APPOINTMENT IN GLASGOW.
I KET TRYING FROM 8.59 AM AND FINALLY GOT THROUGHT THEM AT 10.20,
lboro wrote:After trying several weeks, I got an appointment today for 7th Sept. I got connected immediately after the recorded msg! I wonder why other days I got connected almost 10mins after recorded msg!!

I will keep trying to see if there are cancellation because I want earlier appointment.

So for all other people who are trying for appointment the msg is keep trying!

lboro

Post by lboro » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:08 pm

sanak wrote:WHAT TIME DID YOU APPLY I WAS UNABLE TO GET ONE ON 7TH SEPT09 I WAS GETTING TOMORROW APPOINTMENT IN GLASGOW.
Do you mean that you called in today and offered appointment for tomorrow??? Then there must be a cancellation
sanak wrote: I KET TRYING FROM 8.59 AM AND FINALLY GOT THROUGHT THEM AT 10.20,
Were you kept on hold for that long or simply you were not connected at all??
Just keep trying jst after 8.59am, if you call earlier than that you might get connected but actually not getting through or put on hold for too long

I called today just after 8.59am i.e 8:59:30am and get connected 9:02am

Rupak
Newly Registered

ILR Query

Post by Rupak » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:35 am

Deleted.

first_sur1
Newly Registered

Post by first_sur1 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:03 am

I tried so many times but each time I get an answer , fully booked

is it worthwhile going through representative as they say they have regular slote availablke at croydon office for ILR

justice_will_reign
Member of Standing

Post by justice_will_reign » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:06 am

first_sur1 wrote:I tried so many times but each time I get an answer , fully booked

is it worthwhile going through representative as they say they have regular slote availablke at croydon office for ILR
Don't give up, keep trying from 8:57am daily and I'm sure you would get through one day...but if you're not making any urgent plan soon, then postal route might be an option unless your application is complicated.

Korben Dallas

Post by Korben Dallas » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:45 pm

Phoned in total 3 times.

1. First day around 2PM - was told fully booked.

2. Second day around 10AM - was told already fully booked. Asked for opening hours though.

3. Third day around 9AM - booked successfully.

As others said, don't waste your time calling after 9:02AM.

Korben Dallas

Post by Korben Dallas » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:46 pm

dup.

hert

Post by hert » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:21 am

Congrats Korben Dallas on clearning first milestone :) .
So, which PEO have you booked & what date?

Cheers

chakde23

Post by chakde23 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:15 am

Hi Guys,

Is it possible for spouse to book appointment incase she is trying from home and I try from work ? I mean if she gets connected and there is an availability , will she be allowed to book on my behalf ?

rashidshah wrote:
Just called at 8.59 am today, using both phones available at home, and got an appointment on 1/9 Tue!

roopscisco

Post by roopscisco » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:20 am

Hey

Yes.. this can be done as long as she provides correct information such as Name , Date of arrival dob etc etc..

chakde23 wrote:Hi Guys,

Is it possible for spouse to book appointment incase she is trying from home and I try from work ? I mean if she gets connected and there is an availability , will she be allowed to book on my behalf ?

rashidshah wrote:
Roopscisco.

chakde23

Post by chakde23 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:45 am

Your formula is correct my friend , got an appointment successfully with dependents @ croydon this morning .

Started trying exactly @ 8.59 am - everytime it said " thank you for calling blah blah" - i disconnected and tried until it said "welcome " .

As you said earlier , it used to take 6-8 minutes to connect to any advisor , but this time a lovely and courteous lady came immediately in few minutes to my surprise and it was all done in few minutes !

sanak wrote:
Just keep trying jst after 8.59am, if you call earlier than that you might get connected but actually not getting through or put on hold for too long

I called today just after 8.59am i.e 8:59:30am and get connected 9:02am

eager2learn

Post by eager2learn » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:07 am

Does anyone know how many days later(approx) they give the appointment from the day of calling?