ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents requirement for ILR application?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rsharif
Newly Registered

Post by rsharif » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:20 am

Please someone confirm if we need to fill separate application form Set0 for main applicant + one for each dependant?

I'll appreciate if someone can list the required documents?

Many thanks..

Reza

shivuu006

Post by shivuu006 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:32 am

There is no need for the separate applications.

Here is the list i prepared

 Application Form
 Details of absences as a separate spread sheet
 Life in UK test certificates
 Current Employer Letter
 5 P60’s and 2 P45’s from 2004/2005 – 2009
 Payslips for last 6months
 Banks Statements for last 6months
 Marriage Certificate
 Birth Certificate
 Passport Size Photos of self and dependents
 3 Passports
 Work Permit Approval Letters

Please note that i am due to appear for personal interview next week at croydon. if more documents are needed then i will let you know in the same post.

chakde23

Post by chakde23 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:49 am

Hi,

All the best for next week - do you normally require all 5 years p-60 ? I have last 3 years p60 - do we need this to satisfy that we were working all 5 years ? I am with the same employer since last 5 years , do you think employer letter will suffice if I cant manage to get p60 for the first two years ?

shivuu006 wrote:There is no need for the separate applications.

 Application Form
 Marriage Certificate
 Birth Certificate
 3 Passports

Please note that i am due to appear for personal interview next week at croydon. if more documents are needed then i will let you know in the same post.

shivuu006

Post by shivuu006 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:03 am

i think if you are with the same employer then you should be alright with out those P60 as long as you get an letter from employer.

rsharif
Newly Registered

Post by rsharif » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:47 pm

shivuu006 wrote:There is no need for the separate applications.

 Application Form
 Marriage Certificate
 Birth Certificate
 3 Passports

Thanks for your reply and good luck with your interview, I am going to apply under HSMP JR, I think I don't need 'Life in UK test certificates'. Please confirm.

Filipinas

HSMP JR - LIUK

Post by Filipinas » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:52 pm

As you are under HSMP ILR JR you and your dependants over 18yo are not required to pass the Life in the UK. In the latest form it does state there that HSMP JR category doesn't need this as a requirement. But you would definitely need it for your naturalisation. Good luck!

Filipinas

rsharif
Newly Registered

Re: HSMP JR - LIUK

Post by rsharif » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:07 am

Filipinas wrote:As you are under HSMP ILR JR you and your dependants over 18yo are not required to pass the Life in the UK. In the latest form it does state there that HSMP JR category doesn't need this as a requirement. But you would definitely need it for your naturalisation. Good luck!

Filipinas
Many thanks Filipinas,

Please could you confirm how long Life in the UK test remains valid? please could you also confirm If I get my ILR next month, will I be able to apply for naturalisation next year?

Kind regards,

Reza

Filipinas

Life in the UK

Post by Filipinas » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:58 pm

Reza dear,

There is no expiration on the life in the uk result- just make sure you keep your test pass document (although it does saythat the result is forwarded to the home office)- the original paper is needed for the lodging in of application for Naturalisation.

For as long as you satisfy the requirements for naturalisation you would be able to apply for it the moment you reach the 5 year-stay in UK (from the day of 1st entry to UK).

I do not know your personal details but as you said you are under HSMP JR then there is no reason for you not to be able to apply for naturalisation once you complete the 5 year residency requirement, life in the UK, no long absences that exceeds 90 days for the last of 12months, total absences not exceeding 450 days for the whole 5 years qualifying period), should be present in the UK on the day that HO receives your application.

Good luck!
Filipinas