ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BHC Islamabad vs. Islamabad OC

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

RM786

Post by RM786 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:01 pm

Yes D_W,

Its a sad reality and i hope something is done about this terrible way of the UKBA. I gave my appeal in on the 24th july. I e-mailed them on the 13th august they replied "We can confirm we have your appeal and your case will be dealt with in due course." MY MP is writing me a letter of support which i will be sending to them. Maybe it will speed up the process maybe not. Have to wait and see. You should ask you hubby to get in contact with his local MP if you have no response after the elapse of 120 working days.

t_a786

Hi

Post by t_a786 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:18 pm

RM786 wrote:Yes D_W,

Its a sad reality and i hope something is done about this terrible way of the UKBA. I gave my appeal in on the 24th july. I e-mailed them on the 13th august they replied "We can confirm we have your appeal and your case will be dealt with in due course." MY MP is writing me a letter of support which i will be sending to them. Maybe it will speed up the process maybe not. Have to wait and see. You should ask you hubby to get in contact with his local MP if you have no response after the elapse of 120 working days.
Hi,
Thank you for your reply. I got some updates I phoned Gerry's on Thursday and they tole me that Islamabad OC means it is in Islamabad Overseas commission's office to get visa. I explained all my situation and they told me that my hubby should get his documents back from 5 to 20 working days. But status changed two weeks ago and is still the same.

I believe it wont be too long before he gets his documents back.

I can't wait!!!

You guys have any updates please inform us too.

I will pray for everyone and my hubby to get here.

Thanks

S4INT

Post by S4INT » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:28 pm

Hello t_a786

I wont take anything Gerry say as set in stone - 'OC' Stands for Operation Centre

With regards to getting doc back in 5- 20 days , they say this to get you off the phone as the information they have is very restricted - all they have is information about the application - e.g where it is as - all apps are with the British High Commission in Islamabad and then sent over to the UK for processing.

The delays we are seeing are due to the office move in the UK for the UK Border Team who decide the application.

I hate to say its going to be a long wait for us all.

I'm flying out tomorrow to see the wife for a week and here app was submitted back on 4th June still showing as ' Application forwarded to Islamabad CO on ' its been 51 working days so far.

I hope for a quick outcome for all off us.

t_a786

Thanks

Post by t_a786 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:42 pm

Hi,

Thanks I know I kind of sussed it out. I have sent many emails to find out but no reply. OC remains real mistery.

I don't know what else to do?

Any one got any ideas!!

So I am NOT to trust gerry's Office.

hhhhmmmmmm.

Very sad. And harsh these official people are.

t_a786

Hey

Post by t_a786 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:02 pm

Hi, Guys,

Any updates from any of you!!!!!!!

I have not luck in contacting them. Friday was independent day so no one was working.

I don't know who to call????

Has any one got the UKBA 's contacting number or address.

I would like to complaint to them.

Hope all you are keeping well.

Thanks

desperate_wife

Post by desperate_wife » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:19 pm

im just soo upset...

may be i should wear a saari and then eat a nice chocolate cake and have pakola icream soda.....and have some somosay....with chatnee....haree chatneee....or may be I should have some student biryani from karachi where I live..... :?

im losing my mind over this waiting torture.....

does anyone think i will get a reply by 30th Octotober?.....

if before my marriage....my hubby was a UKBA employee....i'd slap him in the face and i'd say .....

"HOW DARE U PROPOSE ME!!!....YOU MERCILESS DEVIL!!!....No woman would ever marry you!!!!" :evil: :evil:

D_W

t_a786

hi

Post by t_a786 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:15 pm

Hi,

I do think you will be getting a good reply soon. It will be before 30 October.

If God's willing it should be very good news for you.

Don't loose hope.

Take care

Thanks

desperate_wife

Post by desperate_wife » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:45 am

t_a786...

thank you so much for such kind words.. :D :D :D

D_W

RM786

Post by RM786 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:34 am

Hi D_W,

Honestly i know they have their proccessing deadline of 120 working days, but your just letting them walk all over you. Ask your husband hes in the UK. Ask him to contact your mp, tell him to tell your mp that this is causing so much inconvenience and you are missing out on married life tell him its stressing you both out and demand your mp to do something about it. I dont think they will process something they dont have to straight away. unless they feel pressurised they will not be issueing you with a visa very soon.

Thanks

desperate_wife

Post by desperate_wife » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:07 am

naaah .. dont worry RM786....i have taken 1000mg of 'paitience' pill available at the new drug store....UKBADrugs

they have apparently started off a new side business and people like us buy products from them....it really works...honestly...u gotta try it!....

they take cash...paypal...visa...mestro...solo....mastercard....

unfortunately its only available on their retail shop in buckingham palace....near where the gaurds stand....so ur gonna have to go to London for that....my hubby DHL'ed me some tablets...pack of 20

PEACE!

D_W

sahdi

Post by sahdi » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:13 pm

hey girl...
you make me laugh soooooooooooo much. i think you should pass your comments on to the BHC, it might actually embarass them and make them work a little harder!!!!

desperate_wife

Post by desperate_wife » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:23 pm

haan behan.....

I wish i could do that ...

:lol: :lol: 8) 8)

D_W

t_a786

Hi

Post by t_a786 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:18 pm

Well well ......

Tuesday last week the status changed to passport ready for collection..
Wednesday they phoned to say come on Thurdsay to collect your documents.

Thursday my hubby went to collect and found that they had refused it..

Because of not up to date statement. No evidence of accommodation is paid for.

I have to appeal. ECO in uk. Can I do it for my hubby in UK. Send Appeal documents. How long does it take???? Please help??? anyone.

I am so depressed. They could have asked for these documents rather then refusing it.

Many thanks

sahdi

Post by sahdi » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:21 am

hey t_a 786

sorry to hear about the refusal......i cant believe they took soo long to notify you...its a disgrace!!!!!

RM786

Post by RM786 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:43 am

hi t_a786,

Very sorry to hear about your husband's refusal. I was in the same position as you a month ago. If you can try to get your husband to give his original refusal notice as you will need this when you appeal. they are 3 papers get him to sign the last 1. If someones
coming to the UK from pakistan they can bring the papers or get your hubby to post recorded delivery. Next step get all your evidence together to counter the ECO's claims. also you might like to visit IAS they can take your case on for free if you meet requirements. you have to have less then £3,000 in you account. Also you need to fill in your appeal form. If you do the appeal on your own then you can write a letter explaining what evidence you have provided and why they should overturn the decision. Also kindly ask them if they can overturn the refusal and issue the visa based on new evidence. Ill advise you to send your appeal to uk ECO. rather then the AIT. As there is a chance they will overturn the earlier decision and issue the visa. Also Batleykhan can give you great advice as he helped me alot, but hes taking a break at the moment for the holy month of ramzan, but im sure hell be doing a few posts. Also im sure hell be happy to help you. If theres anything your not sure about do ask me as i have been through this.

t_a786

Post by t_a786 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:08 pm

Hi,

Thanks for your reply and very helpful advice. I have done exactly the same. got all the papers fax here with a sign, Doing the letter to explain everything. I don't have alot money to show in the bank.
But I am doing everything I can.

Does anyone know how long will they take to response??

Many thanks

t_a786

Post by t_a786 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:03 am

Hi ,

Please can anyone tell me What is ECO address is in UK.

This is our last chance I don't want to mess it up. Does anyone knows what happens after this.

I am so worried.

Many thanks

navbulls

Post by navbulls » Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm

t_a786 wrote:Hi ,

Does anyone knows what happens after this.

I am so worried.

Many thanks
Sorry to hear about your visa, You would require original refusal notice, Complete AIT-2 form, supporting documents to challenge ECO's Decesion...

You have to complete the above and send it to AIT or BHC london within 28 days... I would recommend that you send it to BHC london writing an appeal grounds letter for attention of the Entry Clearence Manager...

After your appeal is recieved by the BHC london, the ECM will look at the appeal grounds(AIT-2 Form) and if convinced overturn the refusal...This process can take atleast 4-6 weeks... If your appeal is not successful ECM will prepare the documentation and forward the case to AIT who will inform you about the hearing date, which can take upto 4-6 months...

I would recommend you prepare your appeal very carefully, There are not many solicitors who can do this simple thing properly.... You can take advice from UKIAS, personal recommendation " Mr. Batleykhan"..

Best of luck, Take Care
Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting...

RM786

Post by RM786 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:12 pm

hi t_a786,

Well i sent my appeal of on the 24th july. Its the 24th august now 1 month and still no reply. Although i did e-mail them to ask if they recieved the document. they replied and confirmed they had recieved them.

This is the address i sent my appeal of to. However they had a recent office change so im not sure if its their new address or the old one.

UKBAIG, UK Hub (Pakistan),
Room WH4.1 King Charles Street,
London
SW1A 2AH

Thanks

michelle_steve
Newly Registered

hi

Post by michelle_steve » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:41 am

RM786 wrote:hi t_a786,

Well i sent my appeal of on the 24th july. Its the 24th august now 1 month and still no reply. Although i did e-mail them to ask if they recieved the document. they replied and confirmed they had recieved them.

This is the address i sent my appeal of to. However they had a recent office change so im not sure if its their new address or the old one.

UKBAIG, UK Hub (Pakistan),
Room WH4.1 King Charles Street,
London
SW1A 2AH
t_a786 can u please tell me about your bank statment how old they were when your husband submitted visa,and also accomodation,can u post your refusal letter so i will better understand,i married pakistani guy,and he also applied settlement visa, i fnd this forum very interesting and helpfull,thanks so much

Thanks

t_a786

Re: hi

Post by t_a786 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:31 pm

Hi,

My husband applied on 28th April 2009. I sent my 6 moths statements, 6 moths Wage slips, Employee contract, bills past three months.

They refused the visa on 8th may 2009, but didnt give papers to my hubby until 19th August. They took 82000 rupees and didnt have the curtasy to write a letter to ask for information.

If i were you make sure have your bank statements right and accommodation and wage must be clear on your statements.

Bythe way wait is 4 months or more.

Do it soon as.

Many thanks

sahdi

Post by sahdi » Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:58 pm

hi t_a 786

i cant believe they took so long to give the passport back....its disgusting...you should contact your local MP, and tell him the situation and ask him to write a letter asking them to over turn the decision immidietly...its ridiculous!!!!!

UKGuyLondon

Post by UKGuyLondon » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:03 am

they refused the visa on 8th may 2009, but didnt give papers to my hubby until 19th August. They took 82000 rupees and didnt have the curtasy to write a letter to ask for information.
Sorry to read about your situation. It's really disheartening to think that our fate may already have been decided while we are wondering if they have even started working on our application at all!

Goes to show that the delay is not in the processing time on the UKBA's part, rather it is due to the lethargy of the system which takes over once the decision is made! :(

t_a786

Help Help!!!!!!

Post by t_a786 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:32 pm

Just a question for anyone please help me.

I have got all the appeal papers together but is the address for ECO and UKBA is same.

How do I refrence it so that ECO people will only recieve it.

Please tell me how can i do that????

Come on all my friends help me.......

I know youall busy with Ramadan. me too. Hope you all having a good Ramadan.

God willing it will be good news for all of you.

Many thanks

RM786

Post by RM786 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:22 pm

Hi t_a786,

So whats going on with your appeal then. Have you sent it of to the uk hub?? I appealed on the 24th July nothing as of yet. I would be nice to know how far you have got. If you need any info let me know.

Takecare.