ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

"Sticky" posts

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Do you like to scroll to skip Sticky posts once you enter a section ?

No, please optimise that thing, so I can see the new posts instantly
100%
Yes, I absolutely love scrolling, if Sticky posts are moved, I will be scrolling anyway ..
No votes

Total votes: 5

Sten

"Sticky" posts

Post by Sten » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:12 pm

I would say logically there should be no more than 5 per section, otherwise people have to scroll 2 pages to get to the new posts each time like it is now in Tier1 forum ... is there any chance for old ones to be reviewed and archived somehow, or moved to a new Sub-section ?
Good luck !

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:44 pm

Agree with Sten... too many stickies requiring too much scrolling down.. Maybe a option of hide/show for stickies would be good.. thanks

push

Post by push » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:06 pm

tvn_ramesh wrote:Agree with Sten... too many stickies requiring too much scrolling down.. Maybe a option of hide/show for stickies would be good.. thanks
Thanks for the feedback. I will raise it with other moderators and see if we can come up with an acceptable solution.