ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Successful now what?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

AzimScot

Appeal Successful now what?

Post by AzimScot » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:38 pm

Hi,

My sister in law has had her appeal approved. She now has to submit her documents including passport to get it stamped for a British Spouse Visa.

However, my uncle who is carrying everything out on her behalf claims you now cannot go direct to the fed-ex office like you use to you now have to apply through a lawyer or an agent on there behalf due to tight security measures in Pakistan.

Is this true?

navbulls

Re: Appeal Successful now what?

Post by navbulls » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:41 pm

AzimScot wrote:Hi,

My sister in law has had her appeal approved. She now has to submit her documents including passport to get it stamped for a British Spouse Visa.

However, my uncle who is carrying everything out on her behalf claims you now cannot go direct to the fed-ex office like you use to you now have to apply through a lawyer or an agent on there behalf due to tight security measures in Pakistan.

Is this true?
Hi! mate, Congratulations,

Could you please tell us when was the visa refused, when did u appeal, did you appeal to ECM(BHC) or AIT(UK), and when it got approved...

Many thanks
Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting...

sahdi

Post by sahdi » Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:34 am

hi azim_scott

your uncles just trying to swindle money out of you, all your sister in law needs to do is to call gerrys and tell them that she needs to submit her passport for appeal, they will give her an appointment and she will go at the time given and submit it.

AzimScot

Post by AzimScot » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:36 pm

that's what I always thought in the first place, although other people are saying applications are not done in Pakistan anymore due to security its outside in Abu Dabi and London they say.

sahdi

Post by sahdi » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:11 am

yes appaerently alll settlement cases are processed in th UK now.

softlogic20

Post by softlogic20 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:30 am

Hi AzimScot,
No matter where it is processed Abu Dhabi or London but it will be submitted in Gerry Pakistan by the applicant himself. No agent or lawyer can help in application submission.
Other thing is if she get the call in letter from BHC Islamabad?
Regards
Kash