ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

documents for ILR

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

karlbhatra
Newly Registered

documents for ILR

Post by karlbhatra » Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:14 pm

Hi there!

I am applying for ILR under judicial review canm you tell me whether I need a letter from my current employer indication they will continue employing me. I switch to 3 differents jobs so do I need letters from the other 2 employers as wel. My current job 5 months, First job 1 year, second 3 years.

do I need bills (utility bills ) , other documents to confirm me and the wife have been living together for two years etc.

I am cuurrenty a tenant. do I need a tenancy agreement (renting from relative)

I want to get this right so any kind of infor is helpful.

pahini

Post by pahini » Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:35 pm

whether I need a letter from my current employer indication they will continue employing me. I switch to 3 differents jobs so do I need letters from the other 2 employers as wel. My current job 5 months, First job 1 year, second 3 years.

No such specific letter needed,however, it is beneficial to attach letter of offer or employement contract with copy of last three or six months payslips

do I need bills (utility bills ) , other documents to confirm me and the wife have been living together for two years etc.
== it will be helpful to hv these enclosed with ur application : council letter/ bill for council tax, tenancy agreement, light and gas bills, etc

for ur wife encl joint bank account statements if u hv one.... or else ur going to attach ur marriage certificate anyways....

hope this helps...
[/b]

hert

Post by hert » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:55 pm

A letter from current employer is desirable though not mandatory.
Why do you need all those utility bills? It's not mentioned in the form.
At PEO they ask for only those documents that are listed in the form unless you have some unusual circumstance.
Regarding documents with joint names (w/ wife) - those are not essential.
Hving said that- there's no harm in carrying other documents, if available. Though I don't worry much about any specific if not available.
HTH